[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know why you're here, Anon. I know what you've been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
File: oneo.jpg (136 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
oneo.jpg
136 KB, 1366x768
I know why you're here, Anon. I know what you've been doing... why you hardly sleep, why you live alone, and why night after night, you sit by your computer. You're looking for a gf. I know because I was once looking for the same thing. And when she found me, she told me I wasn't really looking for her. I was looking for an answer. It's the question that drives us, Anon. It's the question that brought you here. You know the question, just as I did.
>>
>>25413592
W-What is the question?
>>
>>25413753
Probably something to derive meaning from life.
A woman won't give you meaning though.
>>
>>25413592
You're fucking stupid. You need friends to feel accepted dumb shit.
You have a serious mental issue if you need an SO for any kinda of validation.
>>
File: Stream never.png (149 KB, 589x281) Image search: [Google]
Stream never.png
149 KB, 589x281
>>25413753
YOU WANT FRIES WITH THAT!?
>>
>>25413915
that's a lot of nuts!
>>
>>25413753
What is __love ?

The answer is out there, anon. It's looking for you. And it will find you. If you want it to.
>>
File: Baby dont hurt me.gif (449 KB, 500x343) Image search: [Google]
Baby dont hurt me.gif
449 KB, 500x343
>>25414042
Don't hurt me.
No more.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.