[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/adv/ is dead, so I guess I'll ask here: does anybody have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 566x589) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 566x589
/adv/ is dead, so I guess I'll ask here:

does anybody have any tips for sexting? i always just feel really uncomfortable about telling girls what I want to do to them and asking for pics. I don't have any like weird or ridiculous fetishes but for some reason I feel as if I'm going to come off as creepy or weird.
>>
just say bitch after every request
"let me see them titties bitch"
way more alpha and less creepy than
"let me see them titties"
>>
>>25413465
won't she just get mad if I do that?
>>
>>25413407
LOL I forgot about /adv/. If you're not into sexting, you're not into sexting. Tell tell the bitch you're not into electronical sex.
>>
>>25413486
women like being called bitch
>>
>>25413487
it's not that I'm not into it, I've gotten pics and stuff before, I just feel really awkward when doing it and I'm trying to overcome that. I just don't know what to say. "can I see you naked" sounds really fucking weird to me over text but idk
>>
>>25413533
Are you normie otherwise?
>>
>>25413587
eh not exactly, but i have plenty of friends around uni who are normies and I even have a gf somehow but I don't go to parties or play sports or have any worthwhile qualities
>>
Jesus christ you came to the wrong place bruv
>>
>>25413782
i dont know where else to ask! besides there's always some dude who shows up in the no gf threads and talks about how alpha he is and how much pussy he gets so i figured he might have some tips
>>
>>25413700
It's okay to find a good balance. Don't be afraid to make demands, but calling her a bitch is maybe taking it too far, especially if your GF knows you to be somebody other than that.

PUA has some good knowledge with regards to rewarding good behaviour. So for instance, if you say "show me your tits", and she does, you gotta make her feel good about the fact that she obeyed you. Compliments are any easy way to do this. "Wow, you're fucking sexy" stuff like that.

There's absolutely no reason to be a caveman about it.

Most importantly, have fun.
>>
>>25413866
is that really what i'm supposed to say though? just "show me your tits" because that's what i'm really struggling with. what is awkward to say and what is acceptable to say?
>>
>>25413898
You're not "supposed" to do anything.What is your relationship with her like?
>>
>>25414070
we've only been dating for like a month and it hasn't been very sexual because i'm new to it all but she told me that she's "pretty much horny 24/7" but that she "wants me to feel comfortable with it all" before we do anything
>>
>>25414134
Well I dunno what to tell you. If you're not really comfortable and she's been taking charge, you should just talk to her about it.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.