[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i wanted to ask since no one really answered yesterday
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: whore.jpg (335 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
whore.jpg
335 KB, 960x1280
Should I have been a dirt bag?
summer 2013
>been hanging out with a whorish girl for a couple of months due to homies moving away
>has a beta male boyfriend
>says she likes me more than her boyfriend
>tells me how deep I am and how he is stupid and is friendless with real autism
>tells me that she stays with him because she says he will kill himself
>he is addicted to alcohol and will go into replapse if he doesn't drink
>constanly cheats on him, but says she wasn't in her right mind and he always takes her back

here's the shitty part about the girl that lead to a situation
>addicted to herion
>always needs five dollars
>sucked dick for money in the past
>been caught recently prostituting herself to a couple in the small town we live in
>kicked out of her parents house
>is leaving town to live with a drug dealer
>wants me to drive her to a bad town 40 miles away,
>I refuse
>says she will suck my dick
>hang up

>she comes back to town,
>wants me to drive her to live with another drug dealer
>been kicked out of her house again for stealing money for heroin
>gets placed in a psyche ward for three months
> holds me accountable because I didn't drive her to the dealer
>I cut her off completely
>she is still dating the beta male bf

Should I have taken sex from her and did what she asked?
I was honestly afraid of STDs and didn't want to risk it, and the little voice in the back of my head told me not to
pic related
that's her
>>
tbqh m( she prolly has aids or hpv or something
wouldnt even touch with a stick
>>
If these are the type of scumbags you hang out with then you need to take a hard look at your life. And no you should not be a scumbag.
>>
>>25413350
This. You need to reconsider your life choices if these are the type of people you're associating with, OP.
>>
File: another one.jpg (105 KB, 851x829) Image search: [Google]
another one.jpg
105 KB, 851x829
>>25413411
I actually met her on accident
I met her through a friend, and when i did I thought she was just some hipster girl.

She called me one night out of the blue two years after meeting her and explained her entire life, I was shocked. At first I wanted to help this poor girl do better, but, I just couldn't.

It was a period in life when I was inbetween jobs, and had to move home for a year after being laid off.
>>
>>25413350
Wow I am surprised that r9k has morals on these sort of thing.
" I was expecting you should have banged her and became a normie reeeeeeeeeeeeee"

Glad to see that there are still people with humanity here.
>>
>>25413184
You will regret not wrecking her abused pussy M8, I have been in similiar situations and turned down dick sucking offers and strait up ass banging, STDS mang, also stay the fuck away from her and anyone she is assosciated with its bad bad trouble, you dont want a addict like that in your life at all
>>
>>25413972
I would never do drugs, and none were offered to me. To tell you the truth I didn't know she was addicted to herion till the end

I just thought she was smoking weed.
>>
I would have banged her
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.