[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>24 >wants to have a baby >not married >scared if
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (348 KB, 1242x1207) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
348 KB, 1242x1207
>24
>wants to have a baby
>not married
>scared if I wait my eggs will dry up and it will never happen

Should I just go ahead and try to get pregnant then worry about marriage etc afterwards?
>>
sure, why not? you know us guys aren't really attracted to anything as we are a single mother.
>>
no you have to get married, you have until 30
>>
>>25413006
I saw a child today with some kind of bear outfit and I thought about how fun it would be to dress my kid up
>>
>>25412901
Don't do it. You will look like used goods I would never ask out a girl with a kid too much baggage. Wait till marriage.
>>
>>25412901

>get pregnant
>become a single mother
>give birth to robot offspring
>the cycle continues
>>
>>25413026
never mind, don't have a baby. they aren't toys.
>>
>>25412901
How can you possible have a hard time finding a good guy if you are in your early-mid 20s?

Are you fat and uneducated?
>>
>>25412901
You know you could just freeze your eggs right?
Sell a couple of them FOR SCIENCE and you'll have the dosh to keep them frozen for a long time.

Also have you ever thought of becoming a surrogate mother?
>>
Why do you want to ruin some mans life?
>>
Do you want a baby to yourself, or just to have one? If it's the latter, maybe consider becoming an egg donor? I did, and I don't get the feeling so much of wanting kids anymore. Not like I don't want them ever, but I don't have a worry of letting go for too long, that it becomes a health risk.

Plus at the end of the day I can always request for one of my stored eggs back. Even if I'm in my late 40's, those eggs are from when I was in my early 20's.
>>
>>25413026
Get a doll instead. Don't put more furries into society.
>>
>>25412901
Why would you want a stupid kid?
>>
>>25413026
kids aren't dolls you cunt
>>
>>25412901
Single mothers are literally the worst type of people on earth. Save it for marriage and quit being a slave to biological functions you FILTHY animal.
>>
File: f1e9a45c30abe15d651d9d2a7d1bb7a1.jpg (100 KB, 1024x1798) Image search: [Google]
f1e9a45c30abe15d651d9d2a7d1bb7a1.jpg
100 KB, 1024x1798
I'd cum inside for free on the condition I would never have to see you again.
>>
>>25412901
No decent man will be a cuck for another man's child. Do this and then immediately lower your standards to things like "blue collar" or "food service" tier men.
>>
Quit falling for the meme that you're too old by 30 to have kids. It's much better to wait until you can find stability to raise a kid than to have one with some nobody in your 20s and become a single mother like a dumb nigger.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.