[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friendzone / cringe thread please post nice guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 10
File: 1444343271682.png (573 KB, 526x793) Image search: [Google]
1444343271682.png
573 KB, 526x793
Friendzone / cringe thread

please post nice guys
>>
>six food or less

Kek'd
>>
File: 1449883252244.jpg (36 KB, 665x526) Image search: [Google]
1449883252244.jpg
36 KB, 665x526
1/ocfilter
>>
File: arRBvDy_700b.jpg (53 KB, 460x480) Image search: [Google]
arRBvDy_700b.jpg
53 KB, 460x480
>>25412729
9gagmemes
>>
when will this fucking robot shit filter go away
>>
File: 1326472611537.jpg (109 KB, 450x599) Image search: [Google]
1326472611537.jpg
109 KB, 450x599
>why wont girls date me
>too afraid to talk to girls
>>
People like and respect nice guys. If you are a self proclaimed nice person chances are you aren't nice. There's a difference between being a beta faggot who gets friendzone by some hoe you only are infatuated with because she's hot and a guy who is nice, doesn't judge anyone, shows respect, and has no secret motives. Most women do like that but people are too retarded to see it
>>
>>25412646
>Non threatening Genitalia
What the fuck
>>
>>25412834
HOLY SHIT THAT IS THE MOST BETA THING I HAVE EVER SEEN HOLY FUCKING SHIT

p dope tho p dope
>>
File: okcupid nice guy.jpg (98 KB, 558x744) Image search: [Google]
okcupid nice guy.jpg
98 KB, 558x744
http://imgur.com/a/FtCHS
Post your favorites from this album.
>>
>>25413432
Small cock
>>
>>25413643
>that picture
The only wrong opinion he has is being OK with lesbians but not homos
>>
>>25413643
>Do you think women have an obligation to keep their legs shaved?
>Yes

What's bad about this one? Hairy legs are fucking gross.
>>
>sizes to big
>to

Lel the hamplanet tumblrina SJW cunt who made this can't even spell properly
>>
>>25413926
should men be obligated to go to the gym?

they have no obligation to shave their legs but obviously it's gonna give them a disadvantage when it comes to dating.
>>
>>25413403
>If you are a self proclaimed nice person chances are you aren't nice.
In order to be nice, you have to be completely unaware of it? In what way does a nice person consider their own actions?
>>
>>25412646
k its just when you call these people "nice guys" what about guys who are actually just nice people. its like you're saying being a generally nice person is a bad thing.
>>
>>25413926
they don't have an obligation, it just means im not gonna fuck with them cause its gross
>>
>>25412646
>to big
to where? lmao
>>
>>25414233
It's not that one is completely unaware, it's that they utilize "niceness" as an means to an end while being unaware that it's terrible to do so. If someone is going to be "nice" they should be it because it's the right thing to do, not as some way to get women to sleep with them.
>>
File: bd4.jpg (160 KB, 666x666) Image search: [Google]
bd4.jpg
160 KB, 666x666
Being nice is the most THREATENING thing a person could do in this messed up generation.

Let's say you're a nice guy and you expect things from other people (respect, validation, approval, romance) you've been taught if you do to others what you want them do for you, you're entitled and not a "really nice" guy. All that effort you wasted on people you didn't need to give it to. Society says that you expecting good things from other people is evil and you should be ashamed someone would ever treat you like you treat them.

Let's say you're a nice guy and YOU DON'T expect those qualities from other people. You think people will like you now? But hey, it's not about what you think of yourself, it's what other people should judged for you (which promotes insecurity and no belief of self worth) whether or not you're a nice person, right? Wrong. When you're nice and that's all you offer, people question you in every way possible. "Why is this guy so nice?" "Why did you have to do all that for that person(s)? " They'll even test you like asking/demand things from you because you're "nice". You help them out without no questions asked and don't expecting anything. So they keep pushing you over, make fun of you behind your back and never do shit for him. You offered so much yet all they have to do is give a smile and give him a high five.
Nobody will care about how your day is. Nobody will listen to what you think
Nobody will offer any sort of help for you Nobody will stick up for you
Nobody will give you actual respect
Nobody actually wants to hang out with you
Nobody will care if you have problems of your own.
You kept on being nice and people took advantage of you. After that realization, people will be defensive and say "It's all your fault!"

Fuck

Being

NICE
>>
File: 200.gif (671 KB, 298x200) Image search: [Google]
200.gif
671 KB, 298x200
>>25414768

If you only do nice things because you expect someone to do something for you, then you're just trying to manipulate them.
>>
>>25414869
Apparently being nice now is defined as being a pushover. Eh fuck it though i'm going to live a lonely life. I was done being used when i was a teenager. Seriously the shittiest time to be alive in a long time in the developed world.
>>
>>25414869
>If you only do nice things because you expect someone to do something for you, then you're just trying to manipulate them.

The fact that you consider them "manipulative" makes you just as worse as the "nice guys" you hate. you have no consideration upon what the other person might feel or their needs
>>
In my experience being a 'nice guy' makes you attractive to tomboys if you're into that kind of thing. Otherwise there is no point, its just annoying because my brain is programmed to act 'nice' when I feel threatened and I don't know how to resist it.
>>
>>25413403
>People like and respect nice guys

entirely untrue. Easy target to be manipulated by more socially competent men and unattractive to all women. Beta males should be euthanized.
>>
>>25415050
Clearly what I meant went right over your head. You aren't very bright, are you?
>>
>>25413882
dafuq? this is why you are a robot amigo, get the fuck out of here with that 1950s shit
>>
>>25412646
I'm glad I am a cynical asshole and not these kind of people.

Nice guys are pathetic.
>>
>>25416179
How is that 50s
>>
>>25416179
>I mean come on!.jpg
>>
>>25413403
>If you aren't a self-proclaimed nice person

I never understood this. If you are nice, and you're aware you're nice, you're no longer nice? Is that how this works?

Or is it just that "people who think they're nice and the world owes them anything for being nice" is bad? And if so, why is that bad? Is it because nobody had the nerve to tell them they weren't attracted to them/didn't like them a lot as a person? Because nobody wants to truly admit that the just-world fallacy is really a fallacy, that being nice doesn't get you laid, being good looking, tall, assertive etc. among other traditional masculine traits (that don't include "being nice") get you laid?
>>
File: hey, thats pretty good..jpg (62 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
hey, thats pretty good..jpg
62 KB, 1920x1080
>thought i was in the friend zone
>just asked her if i could kiss her
>it worked
>>
File: 1d1.png (114 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1d1.png
114 KB, 680x680
>>25416179
IT'S 2016, ANON IT'S

2 0 1 6 1 0 2
>>
>>25418396
It's a matter of whether you're arrogant about it.
It's like telling people you're good looking, or smart or any redeemable quality. The point he's making is that if you tell people you're nice you're either narcissistic or have an inflated view of how nice you are, therefore no longer nice.

>modesty = nice
>>
>>25414858
You don't do nice things for people for no reason you retard, friends help each other out. Repayment for favors is an unwritten code of friendship and breeds mutual respect. Doing huge favors for people who don't care about you only breeds entitlement.

You be nice to the people that are nice to you. That's not to say you should be an asshole to everyone else, but you should always be watching out for yourself because sure as shit no one else will.
>>
shut up faggots

there is no friendzone but if there is it's me

being friends with a chick from HS for 5 years and twice now I have tried to cut contact after expressing my feelings. each time she messaged me after a couple months and we started talking again.

last night she messaged me at 12:30 in the morning and was wicked drunk, and asked me out of nowhere if we were okay being friends (we've been talking normally for like 8 months since the last time this shit happened) and I said sure, and that "I'm always your friend" because I'm a pussy beta and I can't stand to hurt her feelings and I end up missing her anyways.

I also will never date another girl ever because I know how unnattractive I am and I fantasize about being asked out my cute girls in my CC classes solely so I can laugh in their faces and reject them.

fuck all this fake cringe shit in this thread, I'm the real fucking cringe. at least I don't buy her food and pay for all her shit, the worst I did was send her a necklace I made for Xmas 2 years ago.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.