[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Went to a rave by myself because I have light gloves and do light
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Went to a rave by myself because I have light gloves and do light shows and always meet people like that.

Chads gf asks to kiss me in this picture (also I lied to him about being on ecstasy which I always lie to people at in raves)

Why is Chad into being cucked? I think he has to know he's much better than me and just doesn't feel threatened.
>>
File: squid_pepe.jpg (55 KB, 754x653) Image search: [Google]
squid_pepe.jpg
55 KB, 754x653
Oh how nice it would be to be tall. Seems like he can hold you both down and fuck you out of your mind.
>>
>>25412578
Come on man, people on ex do that shit. All the time. It literally means nothing. You should know that if you go to raves all the time.
>>
>>25412578
Post some greentext stories about normies at raves.
>>
>>25412578

Peace. And. Love. Motherfucker.
>>
>>25412578
>he's chad

He's not, he is just a fit NORMIE. His GF is playing him out hard.
>>
>>25412578
>kiss on the cheek
you're that little beta cuck faggot homo likes to kiss because she's "quirky xDDDD looll"
chad came inside her twice that night and she loved every second of it
shit
she probably sucked his dick and swallowed his cum before she kissed you on your cheek
faggot
>>
File: brainless gambler.jpg (330 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
brainless gambler.jpg
330 KB, 1600x1200
This is a crazy thought but maybe people just do stupid things for fun and don't have secret agendas.
>>
Because you weren't on ecstasy but he was.
>>
>>25413008
haven't seen that qt in a while

post more
>>
>>25412578
Raves are dens of degeneracy. I'm straight edge, but if you ever wanted to do drugs and dance wouldn't it be better to do them at home? Different strokes for different folks I guess.
>>
OP looks like he's on mandy in the photo, his jaw is on the floor. he's got a gurn on. there's no point in pulling on mandy as pilly willy ends up cock blocking anyway tbqhf
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.