[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/r9k/ = 9fag
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 1785x804) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 1785x804
/r9k/ is the 9gag of 4chan, prove me wrong.

Pro tip:
>You can't
>>
>accidently posting it on /b/ before you do it here
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 600x653) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 600x653
I can try to prove you wrong.

You're posting on r9k, which means most likely you have a mental illness. 9gag and r9k are similar in that they both have a 9 in the name, it's a superficial similarity, one that a psychotic person might make a connection with.

Most likely you suffer from bipolar 1 or NOS and are making connections that don't exist in a mixed manic episode.
>>
>>25412464
Damnit, you caught me anon.
>>
>>25412517
>Full of sad beta cucks
>Constantly bitching about how their lives suck
>Blame others for their misery, most notably women

/r9k/ = 9fag
>>
it unfortunately has become an endless repitition of memes and the average IQ has sunken to 95 just like /b/ so yeah you're right.
>>
>>25412517
>>You're posting on r9k, which means most likely you have a mental illness.
now that's a claim you fucking ridiculous manchild. citation needed.

in my opinion, people just come here for the silly memes or to laugh at others.

>>25412615
this, and all the silly memes
>>
File: reddit.png (249 KB, 1213x1483) Image search: [Google]
reddit.png
249 KB, 1213x1483
>>25412964
hello reddit :^) wewdiecancer
>>
>>25412992
nice argument, now I'm convinced. you realized that my post is basically the opposite of reddit, since it's an unpopular opinion and not a fucking memepost, right? YOUR post on the other hand is as reddit as it can fucking get.
>>
>>25412992
lol he's right though, me and my normie mates always browse here to laugh at you clowns. you acting like you're retarded is the reason why all the normies come here, similar to how normies visit a fucking circus to laugh.
>>
>>25413082
I only went to/r9k/ because of the Oregon shooting. After only five minutes of browsing, I was extremely disappointed at 90% of the content here.
>>
>>25412458
Let's face it: Every board has the same cancerous threads constantly reappearing, they just vary in the amount of OC they produce and the quality of the other threads.

I'd say that r9k is the least like 9gag, although clearly cancerous. There are some parallels, especially in the fedora-themed areas (Le friendzone).

But overall, /b/ is closer to 9gag
>>
>>25414221
A fair point.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.