[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long can i smoke these until i get cancer?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: 666038.jpg (146 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
666038.jpg
146 KB, 960x1280
How long can i smoke these until i get cancer?
>>
>>25411970
Anything between 0 years and 80 years or however long you still have left in you.
>>
>>25411970
about 30 years
>>
>>25411999
i`m 18, i keep getting lung and chest pains, but i did a shit ton o xrays and nothing came up, i just kept smoking because im starting to think its just psychological. Anyway, i smoke just about 4 to 5 cigarettes a day and it takes really long times for me to even buy a new pack. Should i worry about the lung pains or what? Serious question
>>
>>25412058
Oh, and ive been smoking for about 2 years now, but not straight, i smoke for a month or so and stop for three months or so
>>
>>25412058
>inhaling tar five times a day
>my lungs hurt
>should i worry
>>
>>25412110
Elaborate, you got me worried enough, what is tar?
>>
>>25412110
And wtf, even my doctor said that smoking only 3 cigarettes a day wont fuck me up for a good amount of time
>>
>>25412058
>not smoking a pack a day
>get out pussy faggot bitch ass fake cracker
>>
>>25412163
It's the stuff they use to reinforce roads.
>>
I read somewhere they're only really bad if you smoke indoors with bad air circulation and live in an area with high radon(radeon?)
>>
File: Daughter.jpg (345 KB, 1280x650) Image search: [Google]
Daughter.jpg
345 KB, 1280x650
>>25412058

You should worry more about how you're going to find happiness and purpose in this society as a dimwit faggot who bothers others with his pussified delusions that he has cancer from smoking 4 to fucking 5 little bitty ency wency teeny weeny sticks of rolled tobacco sprayed to fuck with fuck you, which, ironic for your situation can be referred to as fags.
>>
Smoke Camel Straights. No filter = Guaranteed cancer. It worked for John Wayne.
>>
cancer is a meme, you'll be a-ok brojoloski
>>
>>25411970
>Smoking anything but Gudang Garam blackhead cigarettes
degenerate
>>
>>25412058

It might not be cancer, but it could be a plethora of other conditions, such as Emphysema.
>>
File: Black Francis.jpg (59 KB, 540x509) Image search: [Google]
Black Francis.jpg
59 KB, 540x509
>>25413786

>inane post
>namefag

enjoy your short stay on 4chan
>>
>>25413497

The tar in cigarettes isn't the same as road tar.

Two totally different things. Although both are carcinogenic.
>>
>>25413892
THIS.

I'm amazed that people's first thought when they hear "cigarettes" is "lung cancer."

Yes, smoking is the primary cause of it but your odds of getting lung cancer are very low, even for a smoker. You're far more likely to get emphysema, stroke, or heart disease. The combo of COPD and stress on your heart is more likely to kill you than cancer.
>>
>>25414033
It's closer to roofing tar. To hold down shingles.
>>
>>25413724
what's wrong with it

>preemptive blox
>>
Throw all of them on a pot in the stove, and turn the flame on high. Put your face over it, and put a towel over your head that also covers the pot. You'll get so high it's like 15000000 orgasms. Plus, you'll never get stressed again since it rewires your brain compartments.
>>
5 cigs a day won't give you cancer, I was doing the same not long ago (quit now though), and I did occasionally cough, but that's normal for any smoker. Don't think you have to worry m8
>>
>>25415075
5 cigs a day for 30 years just might though.
>>
>>25413724
ayy lmao

this is an original comment tbqh
>>
>>25415037
sounds like bs
>>
>tfw bacon and other processed meat are class 1 carcinogens like cigarettea
>>
Just vape dudes! Got my new atty all juiced up with some watermelon mango blast and im on train to flavor town! xD
>>
I smoke 5 a day as well. Some days more, some days less. I've tried slowing down, but it feels like its too late now. Funny enough, smoking is starting to hurt now.
>>
>>25415075
Enjoy your damaged lungs when you turn 50-60 smokings effect isn't always immediate
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.