[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anime is the greatest fucking thing of all time. Their is literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: maison ikkoku.jpg (12 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
maison ikkoku.jpg
12 KB, 300x168
anime is the greatest fucking thing of all time. Their is literally nothing better than anime. anime can make you laugh, make you cry, and everything else in between. it is truly the greatest entertainment medium of all time.
>>
Genocide is the greatest fucking thing of all time. Their is literally nothing better than genocide. Genocide can make you laugh, make you cry, and everything else in between. it is truly the greatest form of violence of all time.
>>
memes are the greatest fucking thing of all time. Their is literally nothing better than memes. memes can make you laugh, make you cry, and everything else in between. they are truly the greatest entertainment medium of all time.
>>
>>25411446
Please don't post old obscure anime. It makes me feel like a sad old weeb.
>>
Suicide is the greatest fucking thing of all time. Their is literally nothing better than suicide. Suicide can make you laugh, make you cry, and everything else in between. it is truly the greatest entertainment medium of all time.
>>
>emotional over cartoons
truly a simple life. i'm jealous
>>
>>25411573
>>25411534
>>25411480
When does the narwhal bacon amirite!!!
>>
File: botan11.jpg (40 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
botan11.jpg
40 KB, 640x480
>>25411446

Anime is a gift
>>
>>25411446
actually that would be books, you have no idea how immersive books can be
anime/manga/visual novels are all close second
>>
>>25411446
manga > anime
>>
>>25412272
you need a little of both desu
read manga for story and art
watch anime for dramatization
>>
>>25411567
old anime is best anime
>>
>>25412094
/thread to be quite honest family.
>>
>>25412094
>>25412968
im not smart enough for books sadly. anime is enough for me.
>>
What's your favorite anime?

Not the one you think is objectively the best but the one you have particular affection for, because it was your first, or it has your waifu in it, etc?

Mine is Last Exile, introduced me to steam/dieselpunk
>>
>>25412946
>this
People never talking about 90s anime makes me feel like people have bad taste. It is an insult to anime to never talk about the best.
>>
>>25412094
You get less information from text than any other entertainment media actually. Literally.
>>
>>25413092
Objectively the best anime ever made is LOGH but we have to move out and live with the present time and the current year
>>
>>25413131
I think that's what makes it immersive.
The more abstract something is, the more difficult it is to get into it -- but the better it is when you actually GET into it
>>
Anime is trash and you're all man children living in that reality everywhere you go how you speak and view the world... Is based of anime it's fucking sad and I have more hatred towards weeaboo delusional faggotry than any type of degeneracy you can think of oh wait you can't cuz you autistic man children get the first spot
>>
>>25413137
Stupidest shit I ever read.
>>
WHAT are some good mangas (or anime, please specify) that will give you MAJOR FEELS?
>>
>>25413500
I am here to inform you that that is like asking what is your favorite hollywood movie. It all depends on the individual. You silly. Go learn google fu.
>>
>>25411669
Reddit is the greatest fucking thing of all time. Their is literally nothing better than reddit. Reddit can make you laugh, make you cry, and everything else in between. it is truly the greatest website of all time.
>>
>>25413500
Punpun and Homunclus.
>>
2D is the greatest thing, that's for sure.
>>
>>25413218
What the fuck are you talking about man, anime and manga are just alternative forms of media on the same platform as literature, film and art. Now before you start going with your ape shit retardation, yes anime and manga are affected by bullshit like waifus, simple plots and over-dramatization, but the majority of every platform is filled with shit, most TV series are mindless garbage, most movies are capeshit or generic flicks, and most literature is inane YA nonsense, but every once in a while there comes an outlier that truly uses the platform to its maximum, and anime and manga offer alternative ways of creativity that other platforms can't.
>>
File: 1447584335850.jpg (167 KB, 707x1000) Image search: [Google]
1447584335850.jpg
167 KB, 707x1000
>>25413695
Waifus aren't bullshit though. They are great.
>>
still looking for the GOAT FEEL manga or anime
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.