[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw got Dragon Age; Inquistion for Christmas >try it out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
>tfw got Dragon Age; Inquistion for Christmas
>try it out
>seems way too complex and tryhard and nerdy mmorpg and a bitch to finish/enjoy
>wish i got something casual like nfs or a fifa game
who /2normie4videogames/ here?
>>
DA:I is just a shit game

They shoved all this MMO bullshit with bad quests and picking up shitty herbs into what should be a single player RPG experience.
>>
DA: I is the SW: Episode II of video games. It was the first time I felt ripped off from pirating a game.
>>
>>25411448
They didn't really shove it in, the game was originally an MMO before they had to make it single player after SWTOR bombed.
>>
It isn't your failt. Inquisition really is a tryhard game. They put too much effort into "RPG elements" and failed to realize they need to focus on world design and depth.

Why do you think TES is so good? All the focus is on world design and how much there is to do. Not gameplay and corny mechanics.
>>
>>25411521
>implying anyone who played skyrim cared about the world and didn't just play it because of ebin dargons xD
Also
>TES
>depth
>>
>>25411424
WRPGs are boring. They are a plague upon the game industry at the moment.

They're also really normalfag, far more than NFS or FIFA.
>>
>>25411521
>and how much there is to do

such as? All the towns are identical, all the quests are identical. Wide as the ocean, deep as a puddle.
>>
Its not a good game but I put 150 hours into it anyway
>>
>>25411584
>>25411625
>these tes haters

Stay mad that parry/roll souls will never be as popular
>>
>>25411584
>anyone who played skyrim cared about the world and didn't just play it because of ebin dargons xD
this is the autism/loser bored, so everyone here played it for comfy feels and quests and yes, the world

>>25411625
>All the towns are identical, all the quests are identical. Wide as the ocean, deep as a puddle.

>implying skrim = obvilionn
>>
I wished online games werent such shit sandwiches these days: they deliberatly leave it bugged so they can sell the next game in the series and imbalances, unlocks etc so the community keeps bickering amongst eachother instead of focusing on the developers.
Fucking crackdealing industry.
>>
>>25411584
>tfw dragons are your least favorite part of skyrim
>>
>>25411424
Are you me op? Didn't play it since after talking to some preacher women.
>>
>>25412292

got to like the first boss (some demon in a temple), stuck now and died like 4 times
getting bored of the whole "umg ur da chozen wan!!!" story, the map that i can't help but compare to skyrim and deduce that this one's shittier, the fucking "co-op" that's just you and 3 AIs and some bullshit xcom-tier tactical map horsecrap, and the lack of difficulty or risk apart from reloading from a checkpoint 60 seconds ago
>>
pls die no
>>
Not to be contrary to everyone in the thread, but I thought DA:I was a decent game. It was definitely too easy on anything besides nightmare difficulty, but the set pieces were nice, music was good, and some characters were interesting.

My biggest problem with it, and the reason why I'll never play it again, was just how fucking clean the whole thing was. It was so bright and everyone was just so accepting of everything, to the point where it actually breaks immersion. Like I get it, Bioware is full of progressives, but to make practically everyone gay and so accepting of that one trans just makes me feel like its just trying to force a narrative.

Idk, just the feeling I got while playing it, didnt buy any of the dlc, and Im never playing it again
>>
File: 1450029819257.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1450029819257.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>>25411424
>tfw got Dragon Age; Inquistion
ARE YOU FUCKING SERIUS?
That fucking easy game is console casual shit. Yep it's fun to play but it's not hard and complex dude. Made for dumb amerifats it's not hard to play.

The real hard RPG are games like Legend of Grimrock
>>
Too complex? It's a game for retards. That says something about you, OP
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.