[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A shy Tori Black lookalike who I met at a weekly networking session
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: toriblack11.jpg (59 KB, 724x543) Image search: [Google]
toriblack11.jpg
59 KB, 724x543
A shy Tori Black lookalike who I met at a weekly networking session took a surprising interest in me.
She even admitted her feelings for me and asked me out on a date when we left for the evening.
So anyway I rejected her because I knew she would eventually cuck me for Chad. I could see her trying to hold back tears, and she left without saying another word.

Did I do well /r9k/?
>>
Yeah you did well.
If you really liked her your brain would of convinced you it would of been a good idea to date this girl. You know its a bad idea because you were thinking rationally and not with your dick.
Congrats senpai! Its just crocodile tears.
>>
>>25411155
>>25411197
This is bait, unless he's aiming to be a red pilled permavirgin for his entire life. Could've at least fucked her beforehand
>>
I guess you are right, because if he wanted to be red pill, he wouldn't have to ask if it was the right thing because he would already know.
>>
>>25411155
>tori black

So we're also to assume she's a huge coal-burner as well?
>>
>>25411455
My cousin was in the same high school as Tori Black. Apparently she was a real loner, always wore a hoodie and listened to shitty hardcore bands instead of socializing
>>
>>25411591
That's what happens when girls have shitty father relationships.
>>
>>25411591
>>25411591
>>25411591
I don't get how a girl can be hot and not popular or sociable. I mean id assume they'd get practice from guys and other hot chicks talking to them. Prolly has some problems then.
>tfw she sounds like the type of girl I would have been in to.
>>
I don't care, idiot.
>>
File: 1450826108862.gif (2 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1450826108862.gif
2 MB, 400x400
>>25411873
>cared enough to post
>>
>>25411930
I like making idiots feel bad, what can I do.
>>
>>25411155

Rejecting women is fun. It always sticks in the back of their mind that for once in their life, they couldn't get something they wanted and their pussy is worthless.
>>
>>25411155
>weekly networking session
Is this for your job
>>
>>25411847
other than fucking guys she obviously had nothing to offer
>>
>>25411155
Why didn't you fuck her first?
>>
>>25411155
You should have used her as a practice girl at least.
>>
>>25411320
>>25414819
>>25414880
This. He fucked up there
>>
>>25411155
You did good son
>>
>>25411155
I would totally give you a high five right now if I could.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.