[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any worse feel than knowing your friends all went to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: Monk looking at beer 19.jpg (37 KB, 265x350) Image search: [Google]
Monk looking at beer 19.jpg
37 KB, 265x350
Is there any worse feel than knowing your friends all went to a New Years party that you weren't invited to? Gonna have to stay off facebook for a while for my own self esteem I think. Pic unrelated.
>>
Yes, hemorrhoids for example.
Since you have friends and they didn't invite you, it either means you're an asshole or you should be more active regarding them. Taking the initiative and inviting them sometimes.
>>
>>25411013
I have hemorrhoids and I can confirm this. I would have given up last nights cycle of eating pizza, drinking, dancing, smoking and talking, and eating more pizza for a normal butthole.

Normie shit isn't really that exciting.
>>
>>25410972
If they didn't invite you then they aren't your friends are they?
>>
File: 1448697770373.jpg (77 KB, 600x650) Image search: [Google]
1448697770373.jpg
77 KB, 600x650
>>25410972
>work in a civil service job that requires me to be at work on holidays
>work overtime even
>no customers, just a quiet job
>entire team is there doing our fucking job
>midnight rolls around
>guy on P.A. says "3 ... 2 ... 1.... pshew pshew happy new year" in this stoic all business voice
>back to work

Feels good man. I'm no longer a loser I am a person who is too important for the holidays.
>>
I'm not even going on facebook today because I'm already sure this was the case.
>>
that monk is clearly drinking the beer.

also, theyre not your friends if they didnt invite you. if you do kinda get along with them either in school or work, it means theyre using you as a filler just so they dont get bored in school/work.
>>
They invited me I just ignored them because I dislike them as people.
>>
>>25410972

I feel better knowing that one of my friends wanted to do stuff with me, everything just went terribly wrong.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.