[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /r9k/ What was the cause/reason for your most recent relationship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 12354848.jpg (222 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
12354848.jpg
222 KB, 500x333
Hey /r9k/

What was the cause/reason for your most recent relationship breakup?
>>
>implying we have someone to break up with
I'm so lonely
>>
>>25410839
she thought the earth was hollow and that there are people living in it and i called her an idiot
>>
She cucked me with her ex and then tried to guilt trip me, that it was my fault, because I didn't give her any attention and that I'm boring.
>>
I had a girlfriend for a few weeks in the 8th grade. I was terrified that she'd find out that I'm an autist so I avoided her as much as possible and she broke up with me. Could've gone worse I guess
>>
>>25410839
Being promised we'd do something last night for New Years, me driving 3 hours across the state so we could do it, it not happening ("I fell asleep rofl") and me discovering him on Grindr when he is supposedly awol. Happy fucking New Year to me.
>>
>be 19
>date a qt black girl
>getting along hella good
>shits serious
>4 months in, find out she fucked a black dude and is preggo.
>asks me to raise the cuck bastard child cuz the nigger father is nowhere to be scene
>pissed she cheated, more pissed she has the gall to ask me to raise her bastard
>tell her fuck you
>be 21 haven't dated since. Too cynical
>>
>>25411736
I feel you nigs
>>
>>25410839
>having someone to even break-up with

You don't belong here, normie.
>>
Got used to being happy so treated her like shit. She got tired and left for a guy who treated her better
>>
I wouldn't stop talking to my ex gf and lying to her about it. She broke up with me, ex got together with someone else, and I have been alone ever since. About a year now.
>>
Cheated on her. Dumped her the next day after a year and a half of being together. Nothing of value was lost.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.