[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me home on Winter Break >mother is "my way or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1451637828038.png (133 KB, 244x268) Image search: [Google]
1451637828038.png
133 KB, 244x268
>be me home on Winter Break
>mother is "my way or else" type of mom
>dad has resigned himself to do whatever the fuck she wants
>mother decides to literally tear apart his closet and give all his nice shirts to me
>I tell her I don't want to steal from my dad
>she screams at me that he never wears them
>I say again that I don't want my dad's clothes
>The past 15 minutes have been spent with her screaming at me what a horrible disrespectful shit I am to her
>she made me look through each shirt individually (around 40-50) and personally say no to each one
>she said she's gonna scream at my father and force him to tell me that he wants me to take his shirts
>she also demanded that I give her full access to my email account because she wants to look through my emails

what do
>>
Sounds like being a kuck runs in the family. What you should do is wait for Tyrone to come over and watch on with your father.
>>
save money and move away and never talk to her again
>>
Tell your dad to stop being a pussy. Slap the fuck out of your mom.
>>
File: 1437810434746.jpg (28 KB, 442x341) Image search: [Google]
1437810434746.jpg
28 KB, 442x341
>>25410752
Make a fake email and email a bunch of Craigslist trannies.
>>
Run the fuck away.

inb4 unoriginal
>>
order a bunch of pizzas to her house
>>
"No"

Besides a wife, what the fuck is uo with dudes being afraid of women who have no bearing over them? It's not like your mother can divorce you and take your house and kids and money. What is she going to do? Unbirth you?

Tell her, "No."

This bitch wouldn't shut up one time so I reminded her she is flat and without tits. She literally started crying.
>>
>>25410752
How can she make you do anything? Just say no, come on dude.
>>
Say no to the email but take the shirts. Say "geez, thanks ma," and never wear them. Should have done that in the first place just to avoid any altercations (and her wanting to get into your email).
>>
>>25410752
>take the shirts, turn around and gift them to your father
>>
Slap her shit up relative
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.