[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All you fags don't even know the first thing about markiplier.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (132 KB, 696x478) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132 KB, 696x478
All you fags don't even know the first thing about markiplier. Markiplier is my friend and he's even inviting me to his birthday party. So just get fucked faggots.

> tfw you don't even know shit about markiplier
>>
File: what.png (405 KB, 582x325) Image search: [Google]
what.png
405 KB, 582x325
What?

original fucking comment
>>
>Markiplier, is an American Internet personality

eat shit with your faggy friend, op
>>
>>25410846
Fuck you're just mad because the plier and I are tight. Eat shit and die faggot
>>
>>25410739
Nao was too much of a qt to waste on such a mediocre Chinese cartoon.
>>
File: 1445302789507.jpg (47 KB, 640x637) Image search: [Google]
1445302789507.jpg
47 KB, 640x637
>>25410939

http://markiplier.tumblr.com

yeah ok

why don't you and faggotplier go back to tumblr where you came from?
>>
>>25411033
Nice Pepe faggot. I'm gonna be cooling out with marky p any day now, eating birthday cake and having the most kick ass time ever. Enjoy living in your moms basement you fat virgin cuck. Markiplier is senpai to me and your obviously just jealous because you're a faggot
>>
>>25410967
Agreed, what happened in the final episode could've instead been made into a second season.
>>
Stop posting about gay Chinese cartoons in this thread you fucking fags. This thread is about markiplier only
>>
File: they're waiting.jpg (254 KB, 1000x1502) Image search: [Google]
they're waiting.jpg
254 KB, 1000x1502
>>25411609
Fucking do it you fucking faggot piece of shit.
>>
so a fag invites a fag to his party. i guess you're just an even bigger faggot now
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.