[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /liftingasanewyearsresolution here? Gonna be buff af by summer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 1398310900156.jpg (92 KB, 360x450) Image search: [Google]
1398310900156.jpg
92 KB, 360x450
Who /liftingasanewyearsresolution here?

Gonna be buff af by summer
>>
>>25410179
Hahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhhahahahahahahahahahshahahshhaha
>>
You got it bro
>>
Do cross fit m8, don't be like those roid monkeys
>>
>>25410179
are you pretty big already or?
>>
You're going to quit by February. I wish you would just not bother in the first place so I don't have to deal with dipshits like you taking up space in the weights for a month before you all clear out.
>>
>>25410179
Honestly lifting will change your life. Anytime I get depressed or think of an ex I just go workout and always feel 1000x better. Just make sure you're doing it for the right reasons because lifting to impress women only works on shallow club sluts.

>tfw gym closed at 2pm new years and I work nights on wednesday.
Was a shitty day yesterday.
>>
>>25410225
he wants to get big. he won't get big from crossfit.
>>
>>25410250
That's bunk man, check out any cross fit competition.
>>
>>25410249
agree. working out completely changed my life. i have become much more disciplined from it which has helped me do things i never thought i would be capable of.
>>
File: 1424459221963.jpg (56 KB, 500x412) Image search: [Google]
1424459221963.jpg
56 KB, 500x412
>>25410226
I'm pretty big for you.
>>
I've been lifting for two years.
It made me realize I was gay. Long story.

Anyway, good luck! Remember to activate thy almonds.
>>
>>25410179
been lifting for a year

good physical gains

still no gf
still khv
still feel

dont get your hopes up
>>
>>25410271
they are competitions though, not the average person. it will make him toned as fuck but doubt it will make him big. if he is going for a toned look fair enough. cross fit is more about endurance and high rep.
>>
Just don't go overboard you'll be alright. Working out can consume your life and make you miserable and if you roid it'll fuck you up permanently.
>>
I don't lift but I do run. There's nothing wrong with lifting but the people that do it are such gigantic normalfags (see: everyone on /fit/). So yeah, it's good that you're making yourself look good but it's a shame that you have to sacrifice any kind of personality you had. I've yet to meet one gym junkie that has proven me wrong.
>>
>>25410179
Do what makes you happy bro. If you want to be chad then be it.
>>
>>25410331
Working out has made me more lonely. I don't go out to places young people congregate anymore because I feel compelled to drink and it fucks up my workouts. But I'm autismal and if it wasn't working out I would be doing something else probably even more autismal.
>>
>>25410198
Fat/Out of shape faggot detected.
>>
Doesn't do shit when you are ugly and have a small dick.
>>
>>25410179
I'm going to start lifting at my uni gym. I used to lift at this small gym near my parents during the summer when I went to CC. I'm terrified of working out near other people so I would go in the middle of the day when it was empty. For the uni gym I've chosen to go when they open to avoid people. Wish me luck guys.
>>
>>25410352
>allowing yourself to be this pathetic
Don't even lift weights myself but damn this is one of the most retarded posts I've ever seen
>>
>>25410320
Tell us the story on that one.
>>
>>25410179
unless you have hogh testosterone or chad genes its going to take at least a year to get visible gains
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.