[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dumb Cunts Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (503 KB, 4232x3174) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
503 KB, 4232x3174
>out with my Mom for Brunch
>waiting to cross the street
>suddenly swarmed by a TCU sorority, all whores caked in make-up wearing leggings
>say "excuse you" in a normal voice
>"vicious"
>"what did he say?"
>"ugh he said excuse you", in the most nasally sarcastic voice ever
>Mom says "so I take it you don't want a girlfriend"
>"I would never date some College Whore"
>>
>>25410035
excuse you is a pretty passive-aggressive barb man. if you're gonna dark side swing for the fences, just haul off and holler "MOVE SLUTS" while doing your best marky mark impression and shoving them out of the way violently while you walk past in a hurry

sorority fucking shits
>>
>>25410035

haha /pol/ is not real life faggot, everyone thinks you're a weirdo loser in the real world
>>
Your mom was probably a college whore like them. You are probably the product of her college whoredom. Good work, OP. You roasted the roasties. Keep it up. Become snarkier, stronger, more brash.
>>
File: image.jpg (413 KB, 1204x1466) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
413 KB, 1204x1466
>>25410129
cuck detected
cuck alert
cuck alert
>>
>>25410121
If I specifically don't even acknowledge them past a simple phrase, it will stick with them much longer than if I were to do anymore.
>>
>>25410145

lol have fun not breeding loser
>>
>>25410139
Thankfully my Father basically forced my Mother to drop-out and raise me. Which is probably why she had an affair with a close Family Friend, which lead to them getting a divorce. I have basically sworn off women since I was like 7, and my exact reasoning was "why would I get married when I can stay single and actually keep all my money and half my possessions".
>>
File: cory in the house of the holy.jpg (29 KB, 295x395) Image search: [Google]
cory in the house of the holy.jpg
29 KB, 295x395
>>25410145
>tfw not interested in a single thing on that image except maybe korra's tight brown body
>>
>>25410172

don't pretend you're any different. I'm certain I'm the only person on /pol/ to have normal sexual relations/a relationship with a natural human female.
>>
File: image.png (458 KB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
458 KB, 1242x2208
>go on Tumblr
>search ANY Liberal Buzzword (Minimum Wage, Student Debt, Wage Gap)
>post results
>laugh
>>
>>25410145
>depression quest
Lost it. These are dark times.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.