[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does a girl stop counting as a person once she gets fat as fuck?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 960x960
Does a girl stop counting as a person once she gets fat as fuck?
>>
Do you think they'll ever know there is a pic of them floating around on a shitty image board..
>>
No. There's always a mangina simp within spitting distance that is dying to validate their existence.
>>
>>25410006
Quite the contrary, actually. She counts as two people.
>>
>>25410006
My gf is chubby (as in european chubby) and I love her lovehandles, her little belly and delicious big bubble butt, so I would attest otherwise. She's on a diet though, hopefully her ass will remain the same.
>>
>>25410867
Make your cow do squats or she'll have a deflated fat girl ass.
>>
>>25410006
Nope. My only ex was a landwhale and she confided to me that she'd been fucked about 50 times.

She had a pretty face, but yeah, superfat girls still have plenty of sex.
>>
File: Comp-3.jpg (420 KB, 1854x1197) Image search: [Google]
Comp-3.jpg
420 KB, 1854x1197
no, girls only start counting as people once they get fat as fuck
>>
>>25410274
heh. btfo
>>
>>25410173
I think about this with all these type of photos. Damn.
>>
>>25410006
left one is qt as fuck. would shag
>>
Women aren't people, they are more like dogs but without the loyalty
>>
>>25410274

shit...

i kek'd
>>
>>25410006
No but they can't just do nothing anymore and expect to get by. Like Daniel Tosh said, "being an ugly woman is like being a man, you're going to have to work."
>>
>>25410006
no, but once they get pregnant they do
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.