[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tonight's the night. I live a few hours from a cliff. L
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 180
Thread images: 34
File: cliff.jpg (558 KB, 1136x852) Image search: [Google]
cliff.jpg
558 KB, 1136x852
Tonight's the night. I live a few hours from a cliff. Lucky me. Gonna drive right off it. 99.99% mortality rate. Less than 10 people survived the fall, and they landed on something soft, or got caught on something on the way down. More chance of killing me than a gun. Got a bottle of whiskey (i think it's whiskey. might be scotch. cba to check). Gonna drink as much as I can, then put my foot down. I've tried killing myself before, but I always chickened out at the last second. With a load of alcohol, I am 100% certain I will be able to do it.

Got my favorite song on a CD. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bg92QpjRcJk

It's gonna be good. I'm ready. Got a few last things to do, but this will be my last post on here, so I'll pre-answer a few questions some of you guys may have.

- I'm 34. Turned 34 two months ago.
- I'm taking some photo ID with me. Going to leave it at the top of a cliff with a copy of my address, my will (leaving my entire estate to my favorite charity. Maybe I'll at least do some good in the world), and my suicide note. I have put them in a plastic bag, and put a weight in it so it doesn't blow off.
- I have left a copy of my suicide note, and my will in my house. Put a copy of both on a USB stick as well. I have also mailed my best-friend and my brother a copy of both just incase the person who first goes into my house destroys them. I didn't want to send them by e-mail, as e-mail is instant, and I don't want anyone to find me or try to stop me until it is too late
- Never had a gf
- Parents are dead (live alone in their house). No pets
- Worked as a car salesman for over a decade
- Been depressed since about 15. Tablets worked at first, but after a year they stopped working
- Most people in my friends/family don't actually know I'm depressed. I have always preferred to keep it secret. But I think they can tell that I am not happy.

I'll be dead within 2 hours. See ya on the other side, guys. Peace.
>>
you driving off the cliffs of moher??
>>
1. Not gonna listen to that song

2. You're allowing external factors to influence your behaviour and emotional disposition at the age of thirty fucking four.

Stop being a cuck. I don't want to read your blog or your suicide roleplay. I have no pity for you. Either get gud or fuck off.
>>
>been depressed since 15
>worked for a decade

Why do normies pretend like they know what depression is? Anyway, never having had a girlfriend at 34 IS pretty depressing but it's indicative of a bigger problem. I'm definitely not the one to help you with that problem. I would suggest therapy. If you don't like the first person you try then find another. Therapy or suicide. It's up to you.
>>
>>25409983
>imblynign this guy hasn't tried therapy in over 20 years
>>
I wish there was a cliff like that near my house, or a railroad to lay down on
>>
>>25409799
rip in memes
>>
Put on a waterproof, extremely sturdy go pro camera, and write in your will that "if the footage from my camera that I wore during my suicide is still intact after my death, please upload to YouTube. Thank you."
You would be the first go-pro go-jump -off-a-cliff-er person. You'd make history.

Just kidding, don't be an hero.
>>
Metallica sucks though
>>
I'm sorry it has to be this way anon. See you on the other side friend
>>
>>25410029
>railroad right outside my house
>can hear trains pass by all day and night
>when I tune in, I start sweating profusely because all I can think about is laying down
>>
>>25409799
At least livestream it from your phone you fucking cunt
>>
That's a really cool and hardcore way to go at least.
I hope you will find peace m8.
>>
>>25410287
>I hope you find peace
That's the fucking dumbest thing to say ever. Nobody who dies finds peace. They just cease to exist, therefore they cease to feel. The only thing this cunt will feel is fear and regret on the way down. Then nothing. He won't even know he died.
>>
>>25409799
Godspeed op, I will join you soon, just have to rite up my will and leave a few copies around, then lie down on some train tracks. For me I can't feel any positive emotions, I don't remember the last time I was happy, so I will leave life to those who can live it. Can you give us a name, someone to toast to?
>>
>>25409799
"All created things are impermanent. All created things are grief and pain. All things are unreal. One who knows and sees this becomes passive in pain. This is the way that leads to purity." -- Gautama Buddha

Depression is a dark blessing. Repeated clinical studies have proven that people who are depressed show superior judgement at tasks like estimating whether a given shape will fit a given hole. The despair you feel is the result of seeing the world the way it really is. If you can find the strength to look into the truth and not turn away, then you will have the benefit of living in the real world. It is a lonely and hard way to live, but it isn't a blessing given to many. Few sleepers wake. Don't throw your blessing away; be grateful for this gift you've been given and use it as much as you have the strength to bear.
>>
Why not heroin and prostitutes instead?
>>
>>25409799
Well so that's it. I hope I'm not supposed to feel bad about it.
>>
File: 1445592152023.jpg (49 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1445592152023.jpg
49 KB, 500x500
I hope that where you end up is better than where you have been.
>>
>>25409799
Beachy head?

Original af desu
>>
>>25410306
That's just a saying anon, don't get so upset.
Don't want to sound mean but you really sound autistic.

He will feel what he will feel. That's his decision. If he regrets it, at least he will not regret it for long
>>
>>25409881
lmao imagine rte
>>
Anon hit me up if you want to talk about this [email protected] . Use good judgement
>>
>>25410571
would be crazy, i know people kill themselves on the cliffs more than anywhere else in ireland but a car would make it crazy
>>
File: 1450116829365.jpg (94 KB, 858x536) Image search: [Google]
1450116829365.jpg
94 KB, 858x536
>>25409799
By the time it is too late to change your mind you will regret it. But by then you will be hurdling to your death, unable to do anything. You will die panicked that you have no control, which, ironically, is what you were probably escaping from in the first place.

I recommend something more instant tbqh.
>>
>>25409983
>Why do normies pretend like they know what depression is?

Should be:

>Why do robots pretend like they know what depression is?

If OP is not trolling, he almost certainly suffers from depression. The real thing. Not the fake, self-diagnosed "depression" that robots claim to have when in fact they are just sad sacks of shit.
>>
>>25410712

He'll be too drunk to panic, normalfag.
>>
>>25410458

Because if someone would still feel like random sex and drugs, he wouldn't be killing himself.

>>25410734

How do you know? To me it seems that people with real depression wouldn't bother with blog posts on an anonymous internet image based forum. They would just silently kill themselves. Him posting that clearly means he still has some hope left and wants a miracle to happen.
Regarding your sad sacks of shit theory, I agree. I'm one of them and I know that as long as I'm feeling like complaining on here or elsewhere that I'm not really depressed.
>>
>>25410734

What's the difference between being "real" depressed and being a sad sack of shit?
>>
>>25410780
>if you tell anyone you are going to kill yourself, then you aren't really going to do it
What about all of the people who DO say they are going to kill themselves, and DO do it?
>>
>>25410780
>I'm one of them and I know that as long as I'm feeling like complaining on here or elsewhere that I'm not really depressed.

This is arbitrary nonsense. You don't know what you're talking about. What do you think "depressed" even means?
>>
File: 1391446478900.jpg (90 KB, 512x640) Image search: [Google]
1391446478900.jpg
90 KB, 512x640
>>25409799
Your decisions are your own, and I can't put myself into your shoes. But, I must ask you to accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. In Him, one finds salvation and forgiveness of sins.
It's too late to change what's happened in your life. But it isn't too late to accept Him.
If you make that step into the other side, I pray that you will find our Father waiting there for you with open arms. God bless you.

>Behold, I stand at the gate and knock. If any man shall hear my voice, and open to me the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
>Revelation 3:20
>>
>>25410029
Used to live a couple houses from a railroad.
People commit suicide on the track all the fucking time.
Its extremely depressing desu.
>>
>>25410767
If he gets drunk to that point so how will he even find motivation to kill himself? He'll just pass out in the grass before even reaching to the edge of the cliff
>>
>>25410849

When my cognitive functions become depressed to the point where I'm not doing anything but lying down and staring or sleeping.

>>25410831

I guess you're right, but I can't help but to think about these posts as cries for help.
>>
>>25410914
>he just wants us to help his bitch-ass
>even though he posted no contact information, and isn't responding to any posts
Yeah good one mate.
>>
>>25410306
>they just cease to exist

But isn't that the greatest peace there is? You'd know that if you were ever depressed for longer times and truly did not see anything going ever better in your life but only worse.
>>
Make sure you disable the airbags
>>
>>25410946

Since it's the internet, maybe he wants some encouraging replies.
>>
>>25410914
>When my cognitive functions become depressed to the point where I'm not doing anything but lying down and staring or sleeping.

That isn't what the word "depressed" means.
>>
lamoo byer etard
>>
why not just jump off?
>>
File: tony volpe is retarded.jpg (28 KB, 400x409) Image search: [Google]
tony volpe is retarded.jpg
28 KB, 400x409
>>25410979
>he posted that he is going to kill himself
>HE MUST WANT ENCOURAGING REPLIES! THERE IS NO WAY A USER OF A WEBSITE KNOWN FOR ITS DEPRESSED USERS WOULD EVER KILL HIMSELF
>>
>>25409799
Don't do it, don't let the normies win.
>>
>>25409799
bye faggot, remember to stream it please
>>
>>25409983
>Anyway, never having had a girlfriend at 34 IS pretty depressing but it's indicative of a bigger problem.

I'm 30 and i've never had a girlfriend. Is that indicative of some psychological disorder?

I always put it down to me being unattractive.
>>
>>25410828
Real depression is a chemical imbalance. It is a known medical condition.
>>
>>25411058
Right op join us in our revolt against the normies, some day robots will take over the world and you won't need to feel sadness anymore and will be able to be who you are. Don't throw away your chance at experiencing something so awesome...
>>
>>25411075
I don't know why such cunts as you are even on r9k.
>>
>>25409799
Anybody else find cliffs or canyons interesting? Every 6 inches of strata represents 1000 years. Op is essentially falling back thousands, even millions of years in time.
>>
File: 1412155171974.jpg (357 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
1412155171974.jpg
357 KB, 1440x810
OP I'm just about to turn 32 and I have no money and no job. I've never had a gf either. I've also been depressed since I was a kid.

I don't think this is bad enough to kill ourselves however. Fuck gfs and fuck normies. Just do those little things in life that you enjoy.

2bh your job is probably the main thing that makes you want to die. Basically any wagecuck job for 10 years sounds better and less soul crushing.
>>
>>25409799
Have you accepted Jesus Christ into your heart and your life op?
>>
>>25411172
Consider stop watching anime and man up :^)
>>
>>25411101
I was 38 when I got my first gf. So you could say it's never too late.
>>
>>25409799
Life is worth living OP, no matter how depressed you feel. You can be happy again OP trust me, I was just as depressed as you untill I found a hobby and a group of friends.
>>
>>25411142
Cliffs are indeed interesting from a geological perspective (and in my eyes also from an aesthetical one).
I just really wished OP would find happiness in his life at some point instead of ending it now. I am sure that at least some of his friends/family would care about him if he let them know that he's depressed...
>>
>>25409983
>guys who work can't be depressed

Are you fucking high?
>>
>>25411104
Right, but diagnosis isn't cut and dry. It's not they have a blood test that confirms 99% that you are depressed. Maybe one day, but today diagnosis is still somewhat subjective and based on anecdotal evidence.
>>
>>25409799
Don't do it. If you live you still have a chance to view a brighter tomorrow.
>>
>>25411208
this

workers would be more likely to be depressed, if anything
>>
>>25411208
> my depression is worse than yours
Normies saying stuff like that is exactly the reason why others will kill themselves.
>>
Can you video tape it? Can you buy me some stuff on steam before you go?
>>
If you put that much thought into killing yourself, you don't really want it.
>>
>>25411241
I just wish someone would hack people like you and expose your IP to appropriate authorities.
>>
>>25411207
In due season, all in due time.
>>
>>25411261
Why, what is he doing wrong?
>>
>>25411261
Why? OP seems to have his mind made up. I pray for death's sweet release as well but I'm too afraid to do it myself
>>
Don't kill your self anon I love you
>>
>>25411238
Normies kill themselves the most
>>
>>25411261

He's just an edgy kid, who can't come up with individual wit or personality, so he has to resort to those obnoxious, stale, cringe-worthy edgy comments to get some self-worth. Exposing it to their parents would be better.
>>
File: DSC01297.jpg (606 KB, 1616x1080) Image search: [Google]
DSC01297.jpg
606 KB, 1616x1080
I visited Beachy head a few months ago.

Would certainly consider that spot once I'm desperate enough.
>>
>>25410306
Ever hear stories of people that have died that came back? There is peace in death, peace and tranquility beyond human comprehension. Death is eternity, but it can be eternal salvation or eternal torment.
>>
>>25411256
>if you find the right spot to kill yourself, write a good suicide note, and have a will, then you don't want to kill yourself, really.
So when someone shows all of the symptoms of being suicidal, they actually don't want to commit suicide? ya fuken wot m8?
>>
>>25411299
Yeah you are right but it just kind of drives me sick to think that OP might have been driven into deeper darkness by posts like that one in the past and now reading it (if he reads) doesn't make it any better either... Like are people really aware of what they do with these "edgy comments"?

>>25411289
I am not sure if someone can have his mind made up about something. Obviously a big part of depression is that what you feel like might be something completely different than from what you really want. Wanting to die is the work of depression and not of your soul. I hope OP will be able to realize this before it's too late. Breaking depression is fucking hard and can be ugly but there is always a possibility to change.
>>
>>25411101
Its indicative of being a loser. I hope youve at least got your dick wet
>>
>>25410141
Fucking heathen
>>
OP is probably not even reading here with us and it would probably take a lot more than just some comments here. It makes me really sad to see someone go when there still might be alternatives but I guess it might just be impossible to change anything about this for me? :(
>>
>>25411381
Everyone dies, if op wants that to be on his terms then it's up to him.
>>
>>25411449

Why post it then?
>>
OP is probably killing himself or already dead by now
>>
>>25411451
But is this really what OP wants most truly? Like isn't it just what his environment made (maybe undeliberately) him want to do?
>>
>>25411201
How did your first gf happen?

Older bot stories are the most legit 2bh.
>>
File: comic rainbow man.jpg (27 KB, 305x302) Image search: [Google]
comic rainbow man.jpg
27 KB, 305x302
>>25409799
Dont listen to these faggots. I believe in you anon! You can do it! Twenty minutes till the deadline.
>>
Spooky to think that he's already dead or will be within fifteen minutes. OP, Godspeed. If you were a good man I think you deserve your angel's wings. But I hope even more that you're asleep in your car, and God is sending you visions of peace. Imagine what good you might do before you leave this Earth. Do His will. It will give you purpose.
>>
>>25411475
I was just really feeling a need to counter all these posts encouraging suicide here but then moved on to realize that it probably is futile.
>>
>>25410306
This. I've thought about an hero years ago but realized that the last thing I'd feel is fear and complete fucking regret. I had a friend in highschool that had a full ride to D1 college for volleyball and no one would no he was depressed at all. He started doing crazy shit, basically ended up being a bucket list when we all thought it was shit he wanted to do before he got outta college. Then 7 years ago in July, he hadn't shown up at our house we shared between 4 people. A week went and by and not a single clue where he was at. And one night, the three of us were all passed out, it was 2:47 AM. Then just bang... We all woke up and ran downstairs because we knew what had just happened. The bathroom door was locked and one of my roommates shouldered the door open and there he sat..... Blood fucking covering everything. And the worst part, he fucking missed. Still alive and panicking. The shotgun took his right side pretty much off..... I still hear those disgusting sounds of him trying to speak. The first thing he says? "I regret it.... I'm sorry" He died on the way to the hospital that night. Sorry if this was poorly put together this is the first time I've actually said something about this shit and there's more to it but fuck it. Anybody who wants to do it, don't. Cuz if you fuck it up, the last thing in your head is wishing you could take it all back. Don't be a dumbass and ruin your one chance in life.
>inb4 someone says just don't fuck it up then
One last thing, there isn't shit after you die. No god, no light, nothing. You're fucking dead.
>>
>>25411505
Yes fool, read op again. He didn't just wake up and decide to do this because of some random faggot anon, op has lived a long and hard life.
>>
Have never understood why people would kill themselves instead of others. If you already recognize life is worthless, why start with your own, when you can enjoy some revenge before the cops gun you down?
>>
Op, why don't you just try getting a mail order bride?

or at least shoot yourself man. Death by falling is absolutely miserable
>>
i thought if i were ever to kill myself, i'd join the army and at least take some sandniggers down with me
>>
>>25411600
Why risk cursing yourself to eternal damnation? Op could be reunited with his parents and grand parents right now

Also
>deciding your life isn't worth living =/= no ones life is worth living
>>
File: edge.jpg (38 KB, 400x366) Image search: [Google]
edge.jpg
38 KB, 400x366
>>25411600
Don't get cut on your edge.
>>
>>25411537
No offense man, but did you read the post? He lives a few hours away. Sounds like he left ~10 minutes after he posted this. He's either already dead, on his way there, or he chickened out. Either way, he won't read what you've said.
>>
>>25411507
I met her on a dating site. Met up, were a couple for a few months.

Note that I have never been a wizard. I did have sex before. Just never had a real gf.
>>
File: 1449303216523.jpg (176 KB, 1632x1224) Image search: [Google]
1449303216523.jpg
176 KB, 1632x1224
B4 ur gone. Ur opinion on sabatons version on "for whom the bells toll" are u gonna close ur eyes when it happens? Good luck
>>
>>25411600
because other people aren't worthless.
>>
>>25411399

>Ask women out
>They say no
>It's somehow my fault

fucking normies
>>
>>25411636
If you're scarred of SkyCakeMan not letting you into heaven, suicide isn't the way to go to begin with.
>>
>>25411600
dubs. If I were to kill myself, that's what I'd do
>>
>>25411718
I don't think suicide stops you from entering heaven, as long as you have accepted The Lord into your heart.
>>
>>25411728
1. Subscribe to ISIS magazine
2. Book flight to Syria
3. ?????
4. Buttfucked in prison

Or just end yourself now
>>
Just be yourself things will work out bro.
>>
>>25411767
That's true, sometimes being yourself and letting things workout means you'll kill yourself. Not really a big issue in the grand scheme.
>>
File: patrick.jpg (15 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
patrick.jpg
15 KB, 200x200
>not a neet scrounging off of the government
>has a good job
>has a car
>is rich enough to have his own house
>is kind enough to go out of his way to leave his entire wealth to a charity
>is kind enough to bring photo ID with him so his family or friends don't have to ID his body
>>>>>>>>never had a gf at the age of 34
if this grace to humanity has no gf, then there is no hope for us
>>
File: ipunny.jpg (63 KB, 635x728) Image search: [Google]
ipunny.jpg
63 KB, 635x728
>>25411762
so close, yet so tantalizingly far
>>
>tfw by this time he's already jumped.

Someone should find the news story when it comes out.
>>
>>25411821
If anything, girls like the detriments to society. ie if you're a piece of shit you have more of a chance of getting laid then op
>>
>>25411821
>if this grace to humanity has no gf, then there is no hope for us
WE"RE ALL FUCKED!!!!!
>>
>>25411859
>implying the news reports on this stuff
The news explicitly doesn't report on suicides because it encourages more... unless the suicide was particularly bizarre.
>>
File: 1441606704368.png (134 KB, 317x392) Image search: [Google]
1441606704368.png
134 KB, 317x392
>>25411569
how do you fucking miss with a shotgun
>>
File: sad man cries.jpg (107 KB, 585x380) Image search: [Google]
sad man cries.jpg
107 KB, 585x380
>>25411871
>>25411880
We lost a smart, kind, caring man who hated his life, but was still selfless enough to consider the happiness and convenience of others.

If I were a girl, I would have been OP's girlfriend.

If you read this OP, I am glad you didn't die.
>>
>>25411821
There is literally no benefit to being a genuinely good or kind person.

All you need to operate in society is the image of being a good or kind person.
>>
>>25411987
Why are whites the only race that is altruistic?
>>
>>25411569

Those types of stories aren't helpful.
>>
>>25411987
That's the point

>>25412039
Bet you're white lol
>>
>>25411987
This is probably true, but some of us find the idea of cruelty unlivable. I wouldn't be myself if I was some Frank Underwood type, all warm smiles and cordiality and leftist bullshit ideology on the surface but nothing but a climber at heart.
>>
>>25410306
How do you know there is nothing after death?
>>
>>25410828
Depression is not feeling sad, it's feeling nothing at all.
>>
>>25409799
>>25410627
Imma send so much shit to your email now
>>
>>25411987
Question: What is the difference between those two?
>>
>>25411569
The fact that he blew only half his brain out and was still able to speak is terrifying actually. Like my worst nightmare. Damn when I an hero I will make sure I won't suffer like that.
>>
File: 1446593469744.jpg (150 KB, 797x957) Image search: [Google]
1446593469744.jpg
150 KB, 797x957
I wish I could simply tell you things would get better, but I don't really know. Good luck, OP.
>>
File: 1362215202208.jpg (10 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
1362215202208.jpg
10 KB, 300x400
>>25411821
>live life the way you think you're supposed to
>girlfriends didn't automatically flood into your life

If they guy never asked a girl out and is still complaining about having no gf, then what the fuck do you expect?
>>
>>25412538
>he never asked a girl out
[Citation needed]

If OP is that successful in everything else besides having a GF, what makes you think he didn't try?

He applied for a good job. Got it. He applied for his driving license. Got it. He sought medical help. Got it. What makes you think he didn't ask a girl out?
>>
>>25412538
Not who you're responding to, but I agree. I don't complain, though.
>>
>>25412586
The post I was responding to implied that all you should need to get a gf is to do all of those things and one should appear. When in reality the only thing that matters is your willingness to take direct action to get your needs met.

Its perfectly possible to have a decent job and a house and still be a passive beta who's too scared to ask girls out.
>>
>>25412645
>The post I was responding to implied that all you should need to get a gf is to do all of those things and one should appear
It didn't imply that, at all. It said that OP has all of those great traits, yet still cannot get a girlfriend.

OP ain't a beta bitch. He takes matters into his own hands. He has taken from this world what he wants, and nothing more.
>>
File: ye4w2ei.jpg (29 KB, 640x629) Image search: [Google]
ye4w2ei.jpg
29 KB, 640x629
>>25412678
>It didn't imply that, at all. It said that OP has all of those great traits, yet still cannot get a girlfriend.

They're not traits, they're circumstances, and even this post seems to imply that these things entitle him to automatically getting a gf. But they say nothing about his personality or anything that he's done to try to get a gf. We know nothing about OP or what he's done to try to find a gf. He could be the most cringe-inducing beta ever to walk the earth.

I still don't think he should kill himself obviously.
>>
>>25411821
Remember only serial killers, thugs and rich/high status men are "good enough", all other men are just noise for roasties.
>>
>>25409799
Goodbye car salesman man
>>
>>25409799
Do a flip op
>>
>>25411312
>>25410483
Made me think of beachy head too. I live near there.

OP if you're still alive and want a friend, lets be friends!
>>
>>25409888
Looks like he's fucking off, anon.
Also, nice repeating digits.
>>
>>25411738
Your opinion differs from established doctrine.
>>
>>25411888
From what I read, people leap this cliff often, but not in a vehicle. Perhaps Anons unique demise will garner him the attention he could not obtain in life?
>>
>>25414592
I dunno, but in Beachy Head for example, people drive off of there all the time. Like 50 people jump off yearly, yet you never hear about it.

The only example I can find of a news story about that cliff, is when an entire family went over it together.
>>
File: 1451680917093.gif (510 KB, 700x827) Image search: [Google]
1451680917093.gif
510 KB, 700x827
>>25409799
Op if u really going to do it i will save your fav CD if this is your last day in Life im hope u end up on a better Place i wish u luck on your after Life if its exsist
>>
>>25411923
Contrary to popular belief, shotguns are not the world ender popular culture would have us believe they are. Unless slug, they shoot dozens of small pellets. If none of those strike a vital area ( and even often if they do) the wound is not instantly fatal. Check out the FBI video on the Maimi bank robbery from the 80s. The dude with the mini14 takes several rounds of buck to the head (albiet through a windsceen) and keeps on the boogie.
>>
File: You're gonna carry that weight.jpg (141 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
You're gonna carry that weight.jpg
141 KB, 1920x1080
See you space cowboy.

Unoriginal comment.
>>
>>25414664
>being nearly 5 hours late to the party
OP is dead. And if he chickened out, he certainly ain't gonna post about it on here.
>>
File: smug pepe.jpg (26 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
smug pepe.jpg
26 KB, 499x499
>>25411600
>this is not a honeypot message

Nice try, FBI.
>>
>>25412087
I've been clinicly dead twice (the second was probably just rookie emt). Its just a blank space, like when you sleep and dont recall your dreams.
>>
WAIT, tell me what you think of my favorite song first?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQAK4r5fxRY
>>
Rest in peace my friend.
>>
>>25414740
>i've died twice
>except not really
lmao

If your brain ceases to function, then there is no coming back. Only then are you truly dead.

Your heart not beating does not mean you are dead. This is the only time someone has ever been "clinically dead" and "come back". But guess what? Your heart stops beating all the time. Your heart will skip a beat often. And you don't "die" then, so what makes you think you "die" when it skips several beats? You are only ACTUALLY dead if your heart stops beating for several minutes, and when that happens, there is 0 chance of you coming back.
>>
>>25412118
To the outside observer: none. To the person you're helping: everything.
Consider; a person is changing thier tyre on the roadside. The trully 'good' person stops and helps them. The appearance of 'good' person considers if they can benifit from the situation, and helps if that is the case. Is the reason you see so many white knights, not because they give a damn, but because they wanna fuck.
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (27 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
27 KB, 600x600
>>25411637
FBI confiremd
>>
>>25411569
Thankyou for this anon, I've been playfully toying with the idea of suicide (just as a concept) and stories like this make me realise how stupid it is.
>>
File: ifeelthings.png (107 KB, 273x302) Image search: [Google]
ifeelthings.png
107 KB, 273x302
>>25409799

I wish you the best anon. I pray for a miracle in your final hours, but otherwise I wish you as painless a death as possible.
>>
File: 1449927714525.gif (306 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1449927714525.gif
306 KB, 600x450
>>25414702
K that
>>
>>25414838
Thats not at all true. There are numerous cases of people being 'brain dead' and recovering. Otherwise we wouldn't waste time with coma patients.
>>
I'm thinking about suicide every day and every hour but holy shit.. these kind of threads make me even more depressed and I don't know why.

I feel so fucking sorry for OP if he jumped. We lost an another kind soul.
>>
File: 1451521089862-1.jpg (54 KB, 1062x800) Image search: [Google]
1451521089862-1.jpg
54 KB, 1062x800
All you guys telling him not to do it realize that he's at the base of a cliff now with his organs crushed and his spine broken and his skull smashed open
>>
File: 1429118417507.png (278 KB, 454x475) Image search: [Google]
1429118417507.png
278 KB, 454x475
Good luck OP, I hope this goes right for you and its a quick painless death but I doubt it will be. See you in Gensokyo.
>>
i wish he had a painless death. We who see truth have no hope in this world.
>>
>>25409799
Don't do it
apparently that wasn't fucking original
>>
>>25414991
>people in comas are dead
No, they are just in a forced sleep you fuken nimrod.

Are people with concussions dead? Are people under anaesthetic dead? No. So why do you consider a comatose person to be dead, you dilweed?

People only DIE when all brain activity ceases. Not when their heart stops. Not when they enter a coma. ONLY when their neurons cease to fire ENTIRELY. Otherwise, by your definition of being clinically dead, we die all fucking day long.

I'm going to go to sleep now. When I wake up, I guess I'll have awoken from being "clinically dead" for 8 hours, huh?
>>
>>25410131
Do this. Be a part of history
>>
see you on the other side bro.
Will soon be gone as well
>>
>>25409983
>seeing a therapist
You're the fucking normie
>>
>>25409799
don't leave your entire estate to charity, you don't know where it'll actually end up. I think a lot of these places are scams.

also, don't kill yourself, you're special, ect.
>>
>>25411104
>chemical imbalance

complete bullshit. This is basically a fairy tale, no truth to it at all.
>>
File: 1451605601358.jpg (114 KB, 584x759) Image search: [Google]
1451605601358.jpg
114 KB, 584x759
the portal to nothingness, a black area where you dont even know your excistence.
We all Gonna die.
It doesnt matter what you do in life.
But there is one thing we are sure of
Life is short.
Enjoy the moments.
>>
>>25409799
You should burn down your house first. It will help force you into suicide
>>
File: shit.jpg (20 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
20 KB, 320x320
>>25411569
>One last thing, there isn't shit after you die. No god, no light, nothing. You're fucking dead.
>>
>>25410362
I suggest therapy anon. Inb4 normie. Seriously I hope you dont do it. Think about your friends your family. You will screw me over if you fucking do it. Dont do it. THERAPY AND FUCKING TALK TO SOME ONE A HELP LINE OR SOME SHIT IF YOU TOO SCARED 4 THERAPY. YOU CAN RECOVER TAKE A LONG FUCKING TIME BUT YOU WILL BE A SOLDER IN THE END.
>>
>>25418183
Holy fuck you are a serious normie though.
>>
>>25410306
*tipping intensifies* blocks
>>
File: asian image.jpg (54 KB, 500x403) Image search: [Google]
asian image.jpg
54 KB, 500x403
>>25418427
>23
>no gf
>live with parents
>getting shit job in a months time
>no friends
>a recluse loser

normie
>>
File: rip_in_pieces.jpg (19 KB, 384x484) Image search: [Google]
rip_in_pieces.jpg
19 KB, 384x484
>>25409799
>I'll be dead within 2 hours.

>tfw OP's post is 7+ hours old
>>
File: 1451367905756.jpg (106 KB, 500x668) Image search: [Google]
1451367905756.jpg
106 KB, 500x668
hopefully OP is actually dead, and not still alive but horribly maimed and tangled up in a crushed car, unable to move or call for help, slowly bleeding to death in agony.
>>
>>25418913
This picture is strangely arousing.
>>
Can anyone confirm if OP really did an hero?
>>
I wonder how often suiciders consider just opting out of their social obligations and circumstances rather than opting out of existence.

Why not just cut all contact, run away, and start a new life?
>>
>last thing anon will hear before he dies is metallica

I am so so sorry for your shit taste anon
>>
Dont do it OP, all things will get better, just try to see it from other perspective!
>>
>>25419692
>I've never felt suicidal
Saying, "why dont you just run away" is like telling someone who is starving to "just run away".

How the fuck are you meant to "run away" from crippling depression? Don't you think if he could, he would? Or are depressed people just REALLY that stupid that they simply do not know how to be happy?
>>
File: 1445141367763.jpg (8 KB, 250x95) Image search: [Google]
1445141367763.jpg
8 KB, 250x95
hey OP
>tfw you realise the thing you want most is not death, but a good life
>>
>>25410407
>few sleepers wake

And fewer still stay awake.
>>
>>25411101
Even ugly folks get partners if they want. Just look online dude. She will prob be fat and have mental problems but you wont be alone
Thread replies: 180
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.