[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"WOMEN ARE SOOO SHALLOW! ALL WHAT WOMEN CARE ABOUT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (131 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
131 KB, 1280x720
>"WOMEN ARE SOOO SHALLOW! ALL WHAT WOMEN CARE ABOUT IS LOOKS! EVEN UGLY FAT GIRLS CAN GET BFS!!!"
When will this meme end? MEN are the REAL shallow ones. Watch these.
Fat guy tinder date:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iUy3_kBme4M
Not a single girl left.
Fat girl tinder date:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2alnVIj1Jf8
ALL of them left except for one guy.
Do you really still think women are shallow?
>>
So if a guy turned up and was 6 inches shorter than he said he was then the girls wouldn't all leave? Yeah right, girls are just as shallow.
>>
scripted as fuck
>>
>All of the girls direct snarky comments at him
>The guys flat out tell her

The women are equally unlikely to start a relationship with the fatty, the guys are just more honest about it.
>>
>Scripted
>Deceitful
>All the guys were Chad
Nice try
>>
>>25409741
Yes, I do think women are shallow. Your scripted video with Chads isn't going to change my opinion. Now go jump off of a bridge
>>
Women will go so far as to agree to dates with men they're not interested in because they know they will get free stuff out of it.

Of course guys aren't going to stick around and spend money on a girl who is both a liar and someone they have no intentions of seeing again.
>>
>>25409911
It's only January 1st, and that is the dumbest comment of 2016.
>>
Fat girls are disgusting and they choose to be disgusting. Not to mention she's also a liar.

And men being fat isn't the equivalent of women being fat.
Change the man to a short dude with high anxiety and watch the pussies dry up.
>>
>>25409741

>PEOPLE ON A HOOK UP APP ARE INTERESTED IN LOOKS

jesus christ, call the pope, this is cereal
>>
>Bullshit video
>everyone is shallow it's life get use to it fag
>>
>>25409741
Those videos are sadly fake, their masks are too obvious. Paid actors.
>>
>>25409994
Watch the women walk out of the date or ignore the guy in the first place
>>
The thing is that women lie to make themselves appear better than what they're actually thinking. They'll give the fat dude some time but it will never escalate to sex or a romantic relationship.
>>
obviously fake, the fat guy would have gotten no matches in the first place.
>>
The women stayed for the free food/drinks.

NONE. NONE. NOOONE of the women would have gone on a second date with the fatty

NONE.
>>
>>25410075
He wasn't fat in the pictures
That's what the experiment was supposed to be
Looks skinny in pictures but is actually fat
>>
>>25409741
Both are shallow. The difference is that women can get bfs a LOT easier than men can get gfs, so they don't care.

Ugly men often have to rot in the darkness, while ugly women can date average looking men.
>>
I'm so tired of these "social experiment" videos, especially the ones involved with homeless people.

The homeless guys usually act nice because they actually believe the other person has some sort of problem, and these fucks are basically exploiting the kindness of a random passersby for facebook likes and ad revenue.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.