[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's scary how nowadays, impressionable young people can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: brainless trouble maker retard.jpg (249 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
brainless trouble maker retard.jpg
249 KB, 1200x1600
It's scary how nowadays, impressionable young people can fall victims to indoctrination from neo-cults like SJWs, redpillers, transfaggots and the lot of them so easily through the Internet. What kind of fucked up generation will this be.
>>
>>25409492
I think most people have more "traditional" values (not conservative but not what you're talking about). Maybe young people will learn to better recognize crazy people wand won;t be influenced by them in adulthood when they have real power.

Maybe things will be better.
>>
>>25409492

haha, idiot children also fall for the conservative boomertard #trump memes. we're fucked in either direction (and you're probably one of them)
>>
>>25409492

>little miss trouble maker

Damn right she's a little troublemaker.
Ruining their parents dreams of having a NORMAL child.
>>
>>25409667
her parents are crazy (well, mother anyway, the husband is basically 100% cucked)
they could have aborted both if they wanted to but they decided to sit on the ride
>>
>>25409492
>redpillers

You realize the stupidity of including that term in your list right? Redpill is a metaphor for seeing things as they really are.
>>
>>25409553
no millennials really are all social justice tards I'm one of them. once america is lead by my generation we are fucked, game over
>>
>>25409492
>le redpillers are just as bad as SJWs meme

Fuck off with this nonsense. Redpillers are the ones trying to stop the SJWs from driving us a cliff.
>>
>>25409886
I am a millennial too and you have no idea what you're talking about. Most people I know are trying to find jobs after college, getting married , and having kids; not devoting their lives to sjw shit. Hell, the only guy I know who is involved in politics is a libertarian.
>>
>>25409667
I bet it's something they did to make the child that way, like takes drugs or get and std.
>>
>>25410396
No it's from defective sperm/egg
>>
>>25409779
>>25409916
found the redditpill faggots
how's it feel literally having a meme as ideology
>>
File: 1445666993776.jpg (13 KB, 249x250) Image search: [Google]
1445666993776.jpg
13 KB, 249x250
>>25409779
>B-but redpill is d-different!
You realise how stupid you sound? All cults promise some kind of secret truth.
>>
Who gives a fuck.
We live on a planet where people believe in organised religion.
>>
File: 1420521068636.png (104 KB, 222x260) Image search: [Google]
1420521068636.png
104 KB, 222x260
>>25409492
>impressionable young people
You mean impressionable girls.

Girls should not use the Internet. Their mean girl hysteria, susceptibility to peer pressure, and weak logical skills turn them into bipolar lunatics if they hang out here.

They are too weak-minded for this world.
>>
>>25409779
Dont respond. Its just contrarian shitposters.
This is just how 4chan is for the last few years. We got so big we started to cannibalize ourselves.
>>
>>25409779
>seeing things as they really are.

redpillers are delusional as fuck when it comes to women lmao
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.