[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
if you believe in god and are grateful for your life and put
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: KPuQcef.jpg (60 KB, 450x585) Image search: [Google]
KPuQcef.jpg
60 KB, 450x585
if you believe in god and are grateful for your life and put all your faith into him, that's great.. but how do you, at the same time, realize that most of the world is having an extremely time? drug cartels, torture, poverty, starvation, disease. why does god chose to help you and not them? how can you trust and thank someone when theyre "allowing" such terrible things to happen to everyone else?
>>
Not religious but they usually give you some horse shit like "God works in mysterious ways". Then I walk off wondering why God made his followers so fucking stupid.
>>
>>25409198

yes, i just feel like its selfish to be so dedicated to a god who is actually pretty mean?
>>
>>25409604

The "problem of evil" has never been satisfactorily answered, after literal MILLENNIA of Ivory Tower theologians spending countless lifetimes coming up with excuses that don't pass college-freshman-philosophy rigor.

I guarantee this post will draw out at least a few Christfags with memes at the ready.
>>
You're asking a question about God when you don't even believe in him.

My answer is that God is greater and above humanity, that we are nothing but a speck of dust in his eyes. You don't know how good we have it that he has offered us eternal life and peace on Earth through Jesus Christ. God is the one who sends rain to water crops and feed us. God is the source of all good things in life.
>>
>>25409737

did i say i dont believe in him?

okay, thanks for the eternal life and peace, not sure why you make so many humans suffer beforehand. i just saw a video of a teenage girl being burned alive in front of a huge crowd because they thought she was a "witch". but i'm gonna go ahead and thank god for the water on my crops
>>
>>25409942
Be glad that water even exists in large quantities and we don't live like people on the desert planet Arrakis harvesting the morning dew to stay alive.
>>
>>25409156
Religions are here to make you feel at peace by answering all your questions with just world fallacies. "God wills it", "it's karma".
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.