[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys with sociopathic tendencies have easier time getting friends,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 10
File: 7992120940_088ed07b54.jpg (118 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
7992120940_088ed07b54.jpg
118 KB, 500x375
Guys with sociopathic tendencies have easier time getting friends, talkigg to girls, getting sex and earning money.

So tell me /r9k/, why are you not a complete asshole yet? Why are you still trying to be a good person?
>>
>>25409027
I'd rather be a nice person desu.
>>
>>25409027

Because I want to feel feels. And when I don't feel feels all I care about is money and power anyway. Like a fucking vampire.
>>
>>25409027
Because if I have to reinvent who I am and pretend to be a shitty person, those things arn't worth it.
>>
Guys with sociopathic tendencies are usually pumped with test = taller, bigger dick, better hair + beard actual men. coincidence?
>>
>>25409043
THIS
H
I
S

It's a lot harder to be a shitty person when you aren't one. I remember yelling at a kid over voice chat in a game I was playing and I know that the kid didn't deserve it. He just spoke when I was angry and ranting so I let loose on him. When I disconnected soon after, I actually cried for a bit because I was so disgusted at myself. Yes this is a real story. My point is: It's only easy for shitty people to treat others like shit.
>>
File: 1392069014767.png (1 MB, 813x575) Image search: [Google]
1392069014767.png
1 MB, 813x575
It's not those tendencies that gets them girls.

They're physical features give them both
>The ability to engage in any behavior they choose without consequence because of a mechanism in our brains that forces us to seek bonds with attractive people; An evolutionary imperative that can hardly be overwritten by an observer's civilized grievances
>Girls

The behavior is just a way to advertise their physical features. The more visible the better. That's why men party. Increased visibility. That's why men seek fame. Increased visibility.
>>
Teach me girls.
>>
>>25409269
So...the 3 girls ok...but whats that guy doing there?
>>
>>25409027
Generally people who place their values above their feelings do better in the long run, really if you think about it, the people who are the kindest, most honoest people place their values above their feelings.
>>
Because no matter where I am, I have the impulse to please people. I physically can't be an asshole.
>>
>>25409296
Compulsory cooperation. Going along with the aesthetic guy's posturing is all he can do to avoid being excluded. He knows he's lost whatever girl he came with to that guy but his reptile brain won't let him abandon the search for a mate.
>>
>>25409398
What?
You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment
>>
>>25409420
You must be new here, Ledditfriend
>>
>>25409027
This isn't true. There are people with sociopathic tendencies that have all those things but the sociopathy isn't why they have them.

Being kind, generous, and clever can get you all 4 of those.
>>
I don't know, man.
>easier time getting friends,
If you wanna make friends, just ask people questions. Like "what's your name?" And "you from around here?" "Family around here?" "You work?" "Hobbies?" "Sports?"
>talkigg to girls,
I have no problem talking to girls. I'm a homosexual. But, just ignore the fact that they're girls. Who cares? The worst thing that happens is you'll get a boner. So what? Don't fear the shadowy, horny aspects of yourself. EVERYBODY has a shadow.
>getting sex
Do you really need std's? Just jack off. Or use Tindr, or whatever you weirdo straights use. Fuckbook? Craigslist?
>earning money.
If you wanna make money, find what you love, stick to it, and be opportunistic. That's why I'm an animator; it's literally my favorite thing to do, and the median wage $60,000. I get paid good money for something that is more fun than smoking a joint and playing videogames (for me).

Just stop giving up you Normie. Show those sociopaths that your brilliance, wit, and social awkwardness is just a butter knife scrape off of the iceberg that is your mind.
They're only successful because they're fearless. But they miss a FUCK ton of opportunities only a smart person would notice, because the average sociopath is actually pretty dull witted.
>>
This only works if you're above the 7/10 minimum standard

Remember: Looks DO matter, if you're an ugly fuck AND an asshole there's literally no hope for you
>>
>>25409269
black dudes face , kekekeke
>>
>>25409027
This is a lie.

I know a guy who is an actual psychopath and he has been in and out of jail/prison his entire life. No one wants to be around him because he's a violent asshole. The only "friends" he has are people who buy drugs off of him.
>>
>>25409565

psychopaths are not the same thing as sociopaths.
>>
File: 1417813068279.jpg (97 KB, 845x555) Image search: [Google]
1417813068279.jpg
97 KB, 845x555
>He spent NYE with someone else

why are men such shit?
>>
File: average blond mma fighter.webm.jpg (27 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
average blond mma fighter.webm.jpg
27 KB, 400x400
>>25409269
>that nigger on the lower left getting cucked

BIG WHITE PENISES
T
I
N
Y

N
I
G
G
E
R

D
I
C
KS
>>
Because I actually like the feeling of going to sleep at night knowing that I can live with myself. I also like to be able to look in the mirror and not feel completely disgusted with myself.
>>
>>25409027
>getting friends

I'm pretty much dead inside anyway, they would just annoy me. I've made friends before, it's not that difficult. I just find myself being extremely bored in their company more often than not.

>talking to girls

see above, girls are even more annoying than males to talk to

>getting sex

my hand is working out fine for the moment. I have never had a true emotional connection with anyone and I don't think I ever will. sex is like glorified masturbation if you don't give a shit about the person you're doing it with

>earning money

working on it, doing an undergraduate in electronic and computer engineering then hopefully a masters in finance. Investment banking is where I want to end up eventually.
>>
File: 1445336268618.png (2 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
1445336268618.png
2 MB, 1080x1920
>>25409656
>Investment banking is where I want to end up eventually
Enjoy ending up like Eggman with slightly more money
>>
>>25409715
except I'm like a 7 or 8 /10, not a .01/10

that picture is fucking terrifying
>>
>>25409027
There are two types of assholes, assholes that everyone wants to be around, and assholes that no one wants to be around.
I don't know how to become the former. I'm afraid that if I try my outcome will be the latter, and my reputation would be absolutely tarnished.
>>
>>25409617
Uh, yes they are. They're exactly the same.
>>
File: 1424227346754.jpg (140 KB, 839x1200) Image search: [Google]
1424227346754.jpg
140 KB, 839x1200
>>25410001
If you have the body and the face you will be the former.

You can behave any way you want no matter how you look, but the way people perceive your behavior is entirely dependent on your appearance. Personality is an expendable asset in the world of dating.
>>
>>25410349
>and the face

Well fuck. I have the potential for the body (6'1") and the face has two good things (blond hair, blue eyes), but I'm fucked for a few reasons: 1. Acne. My parents never let me use accutane because they think it causes suicide, and they said if I want to take that "horrible drug" then I need to move out because they won't support me, and I'm hurtin for money now. 2. My teeth. I was grinding my teeth at night for years and I didn't know it. I have a night guard but the damage is done and I have to try really hard not to make either an "sh" or a whistle sound when I say something with the letter S in it. 3. My hairline is receding on the right side.

It seems like God wante to make me attractive, but he got to the face and said "fuck it, I'm tired, just package and ship this one out and send him to the paranoid parents."
>>
File: 1449135893295.jpg (95 KB, 630x853) Image search: [Google]
1449135893295.jpg
95 KB, 630x853
>>25410593
I had a lot of success with proactive.

I've heard that the generic stuff is supposed to work just as well but I don't have personal experience to back it up.

If you do go with proactive be sure to follow the instructions to a T.

Twice a day and rub for as long as the box tells you to.

Also, sociopathy is a meme.

I mean it's a real psychiatric disorder but on the internet it's lost all meaning and is now used to denote someone who you doesn't share your morals or who you feel isn't very nice or considerate.

This thread a shit.
>>
File: room3b.jpg (213 KB, 1235x854) Image search: [Google]
room3b.jpg
213 KB, 1235x854
>>25410593
Then move the fuck out.

I'm living in a 2-bed 2-bath for $727/month. I don't have all my furniture yet but it's still pretty cozy. It's worth it if you're seriously being kept from new teeth and accutane by your insane parents. On top of that, there's an indescribable peace you find in
>being able to spread out
>knowing every room belongs to you
>making as much noise as you want without having to hear anybody else's
>never getting guilt-tripped by your parents and even being able to tell them to fuck off
>jack off and be naked whenever/wherever
>not contributing to the cable bill because your parents still watch progressive shows on the cuckavision
>>
>>25410725
Tried proactive and every other cream. Most of them just made my face red and irritated. Accutane is a last resort.
>>25410790
Oh I'd love to, I'm just trying to find a job, plus the new teeth and accutane are going to take a while to save up for. If I had more money I'd have left the day I turned 18.
>>
>>25410790
>>25410901
Oh, and also, aren't new teeth insanely expensive? Plus there's the speech therapy if they don't automatically fix my S problem.
>>
File: room1a.jpg (292 KB, 1231x854) Image search: [Google]
room1a.jpg
292 KB, 1231x854
>>25410917
My sister's getting them. They're expensive but if you care enough you'll save up for them. A couple tax returns oughta do it.
>>
But I'm an asshole yet nobody likes me. Checkmate, autists.
>>
>>25410984
Is she doing it for every tooth or do they cost a lot per tooth or what? To be completely homest, I haven't done much research on them.
>>
File: room1c.jpg (277 KB, 1238x857) Image search: [Google]
room1c.jpg
277 KB, 1238x857
>>25411080
Prices vary wildly but it costs nearly $1000 for her front teeth. At least she can smile in public now.

$1000 for your smile.
>>
>>25411163
Definitely seems worth it. Thanks man, now I have stuff to look forward to.
>>
>>25409565
Is he a 20+ kv?
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.