[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you get a qt latina gf?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 6092584294.jpg (42 KB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
6092584294.jpg
42 KB, 540x304
Why don't you get a qt latina gf?
>>
why do women think those perfectly groomed eyebrows look good? where did this shit start because i see it everywhere now
>>
>>25408937
Looks more Persian or Arab tbqh.
>>
>>25408981

Because women have no sense of self identify so they just copy what they see on TV or in magazines.

Celebrities have fake tans and draw their eyebrows on with sharpie so they have to do it too.
>>
>>25408937
I did. We've been married 7 years now.
>>
>>25408937
Because they dress like sluts:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgmiPwDEPZQ

Look how short their skirts are, wtf kind of man would be ok being with a woman dressing like that?
>>
>>25409270
hi grandpa
>>
>>25409358
>he'd date a girl that wears skirts above the knees
>a girl showing her thighs to other men
>other men can see her thighs, maybe even an upskirt shot

KEK
>>
if they're not extremely catholic they're extremely slutty

there's really no in between.
>>
>>25409469
Look at how they fucking dress, they're slutty period, they're just white girls with tans and shitty annoying accents
>>
>>25408937
Sure, where do I pick mine up? Do i just take a number?
>>
File: y.gif (2 MB, 386x345) Image search: [Google]
y.gif
2 MB, 386x345
>>25409469
>>25409376
some hot onions over here
>>
>>25409586
Hot onions? The fuck does that mean?
>>
>>25408937

I dated one.

When I actually got her into bed she got mad with me for not doing enough foreplay and left my house, big blow to my confidence.

She messaged me the following day asking if I was inexperienced, I said yes and she took pity on me. She came over that night and fucked me.

It was fine, but she doesnt message me first anymore and only periodically responded when i messaged her. So i've given up on her now.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.