[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Haven't felt like I belong here for a long while now. Don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: meaym.jpg (78 KB, 960x408) Image search: [Google]
meaym.jpg
78 KB, 960x408
Haven't felt like I belong here for a long while now. Don't know, but it's like there's more normies under the facade of robothood than robots. Are you REALLY a robot, anon?

If you desire human companionship, you're not a robot.
You either need to be deep-sea dweller ugly or a manlet.
Man-child or a NEET?

If none of those are reminiscent of you, you're a failed normie, most likely.
>>
I am not a robot but never tried to be normie either. I really have no clue what I'd call myself, cyborg is very appropriate.
>>
>>25408865
Why does it matter? The whole point of this website is to be anonymous, so if others can empathize with you it shouldn't matter who they are or what their specific circumstances are. Even attention whoring tripfags like myself are only a name. In fact, I'd bet that if it weren't for Pepe and the whole "REEEEE" meme, this place wouldn't have attracted all the normies that you hate.
>>
if i didn't work to take care of myself, i would starve and freeze to death.

fuck you and your neet privilege, some of us are forced to work if we want to survive.
>>
>>25408865
>deep-sea dweller ugly
>manlet.
>Man-child
>NEET
all of the above and I've still been throwing my email out there occasionally.
I would have shit on others doing this only a few months ago but there's no point anymore, there's just so much of this shit going on that I don't care anymore.
let /r9k/ burn.
>>
>>25409288
If you want to survive, why do you work so hard, only to come to a memefaggotry board where all people do is complain that life is unfair? Inb4 "I'm here to help people"
>>
>>25409323

i work a shitty retail job and can barely afford to live in my shitty studio apartment. i'ma kissless handholdless, hugless virgin.

I don't come here to help people, I BELONG HERE.
>>
>>25409354
Well, stop talking about how you actually work to support such a sad life, it bums everyone out. Just let people be NEET and do you, whatever the hell you call it.
>>
>>25409182
>I really have no clue what I'd call myself, cyborg is very appropriate.

First sentence: he claims he doesn't know what he is.
The very next sentence: says what he is.

God, people are retarded, I swear.
>>
File: endmylife.png (109 KB, 444x444) Image search: [Google]
endmylife.png
109 KB, 444x444
>>25408865
"if you're x you're not a robot"

what is this thought process? it's time to stop

i'm deep sea dweller ugly, a man child, a NEET , 1 inch micropenis and agoraphobic, but i still desire human companionship so i'm a normie?

i cant even go outside or coexist with other human beings in any way shape or form and even on this shit website i don't relate to mostly anyone because you're all too normal for me going to school with aspirations and shit but i'm normalslime "because of anon's x reason"

t-thanks

i'll fuckin trade 'ya
>>
>>25408865
>REALLY a robot?
What do people get out of coming here from Reddit and a week later making lazy threads like this? Did you find it too hard to be funny or interesting so this is a last resort to "fit in"? Robot just means you browse r9k. People who are new to r9k aren't REALLY robots, which means you shouldn't be posting random noise.
>>
>>25409455
the sentiment OP is expressing has been around since the board came back in 2011 or whenever, nice projection though.
>>
>>25409425
A genuine, well and true, nuts and bolts machine doesn't require human companionship, so a robot (which is a machine by name) should not require it either.
>>
>>25409664
>implying not all humans are robots
>>
>>25409455
Jesus, you're more likely the Reddit-fuck here. First, this: >>25409556
>Robot just means you browse r9k
No, it doesn't. Robot is defined by the culture. If you browse /r9k/, you don't instantly become a robot. You're just a person browsing a Chinese-Microsoft message board. By your definition, foreigners who visit China are instantaneously Chinese too.
>>
File: 1443655893201.jpg (112 KB, 730x549) Image search: [Google]
1443655893201.jpg
112 KB, 730x549
>>25408865
I'm not a robot or a failed normie.

Check mate OP
>>
>>25409733
>Robot is defined by the culture

I've been here since the first week the board was made back in 2008. Back before there was a contrived "robot" identity. Back when Robot was just the r9k version of /sp/artan or fa/tg/uy.

I watched as losers desperate to make r9k their personal clubhouse tried to hijack the board as a place exclusively for social misfits and invented the totally imaginary "robot" identity.

That's just what the "Robot" identity is. Imaginary. Totally fake. It's newfags from 2011 that take this stupid robot cred seriously. You can fuck off for all I care. You're just as bad as the ledditors posting "rare pepes" and "Normies REEE"
>>
>>25410230
Doesn't matter how long you've been here. Culture is intangible and it's undeniable robot is defined within the culture now. I'm certainly not from 2008, but you're a relic of the past that refuses to bend. So you, my friend, can fuck off, instead of being a shouting fossil. May as well go tell kids to get off your lawn while you're at it.
>>
>>25410283
At least you admit to being a newfag who fell for the "ROBOTS MUST FULFILL ARBITRARY CRITERIA TO BE A REAL ROBOT" meme.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.