[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4 7A9Z28U3I >i woul
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4
File: 23.png (427 KB, 657x404) Image search: [Google]
23.png
427 KB, 657x404
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_47A9Z28U3I

>i would just get made fun of and never would have a kiss

FFUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKK MYYYYYYYY LIFEEEEEEEEEEE I JUST WANT TO FUCKING KNOW WHAT A KISS IS LIKE
>>
>>25407957
You realize he probably had tons of people making fun of him that he didnt show right?

I wont question the validity of what is shown, seems like enough varied people for it to be legit, but stop caring about what others think of you.

also it helps that he is kind of cute.
>>
>>25407983
Yes he is cute so he got kisses

Im a chubby ugly fuck and would never get a kiss
just fuk my life up senpai
>>
File: 1396814250088.jpg (96 KB, 607x630) Image search: [Google]
1396814250088.jpg
96 KB, 607x630
this can't be happening

he's a self-confessed beta

this is against the laws of nature taught to me by /r9k/
>>
>>25408035
i will never have a kiss why fucking live REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25408016
Then lose weight?

You complain about being chubby like its permanent.
>>
>>25408132
>tfw went to gym and ate healthy and didnt lose weight
>tfw if i go to the gym i get very sick and my doctor put me in treatment because when i do exercise my sweat gives me skin problems

there is no hope
>>
>>25407957
>I'm desperate
>says thank you after being kissed and usually calls them beautiful.

kek. at least nobody from this board will ever be that beta.
>>
>>25408035
Nothing out of the rules is happening here. He is a normie and you are a ugly creep. Do the math.
>>
>that gay kiss at 1:58
I wonder why they only gave it a few frames ;^)
>>
>>25408167
Fuck off. I doubt when you were going to the gym you were eating properly as well.

probably one of those fucking idiots that goes from a 3k calorie diet to a 2k calorie diet then complains you aren't losing weight.

Heres what you do. Fuck healthy foods, fuck exercise. Limit yourself to 1300 calories a day and YOU WILL LOSE WEIGHT NO MATTER WHAT.

If you truly want to lose weight, this will work. It wont be "easy" it wont be "fun" but you will get results and you will like the results.

Now stop fucking making excuses and just stop fucking eating so much.

Or kill yourself.
>>
>>25407957
Lol, it's easy as fuck to get kisses likes that.
>groom yourself and dress nicely
>hold sign up and smile to woman looking over to you
>guaranteed kisses and maybe even some phone numbers
It doesn't even matter if you're ugly. That way you show balls and that you don't give a shit. This is exactly what woman find attractive.
>>
>>25408268
Don't listen to this guy. Unhealthy food tends to lead to more fat deposites while healthy food reduces the chances (at the same calories!).

You must be lying at either overeating or undertraining for you to burn enough calories.
>>
>>25408306
STOP

LYING

STOP

PSEUDOSCIENCE

If you fucking eat around 1500 calories as a man who is of average fucking height you will lose weight no matter what you fucking do.

An average adult body burns up to like fucking 2000 calories just by keeping itself alive.

YOUR BODY CAN NOT KEEP WEIGHT ON AT A CALORIE DEFICIET NO MATTER WHAT YOU EAT

I WANT PSEUDOSCIENCE FUCKS TO LEAVE.

He didn't ask to be "healthy" he wants to lose weight you fuck literally kill yourself, he doesnt want to work out.
>>
>>25407957
>women are prepared to share a kiss with a complete stranger just because he's holding up a sign

Women are sluts, more news at 11
>>
>>25408374
Animal fat promotes more weight gain than plant fat does.(again at the same calories) Look it up.
>>
>>25408295
Lol. Tell that to chris chan
>http://sonichu.com/cwcki/Attraction_Sign
>>
>>25408444
You have no fucking IDEA HOW CALORIES WORK

IT DOESNT MATTER IF IT PROMOTES FAT.

If your body doesn't get enough energy, it starts utilizing fat reserves.

1300 calories is not enough for your body to normally function, so it pulls energy from YOUR FAT.

THATS HOW FAT LOSS WORKS

Your body is at a calorie deficit when eating such a low number of calories, so it doesnt matter what kind of calories you are fucking eating.

STOP

SPREADING

BULLSHIT

Dieting is much easier when you can eat things that taste good, even if not that much of it.

My only advice for specific dieting is avoid sugar.

KILL YOURSELF
I
L
L

Y
O
U
R
SELF
>>
>>25408488
Your autism doesn't give you any validation.
>>
>>25408488
Still, weight loss is higher when you combine healthy foods + calorie deficit than whatever + calorie deficit.
>>
>>25408502
Your ad hominem doesn't either faggot. refute my point, or don't reply at all.
>>
>>25408522
That literally isnt true.

I'm curious on why you would even fucking think that. If you eat 1400 calories worth of lettuce, it will be the same result in weight loss as 1400 calories worth of cheeseburger.

If we were talking at a normal diet? Sure, the cheeseburger has several things that would attribute to more efficient storage of fat in the body.

But in this case, the body is not storing any fat. At this deficit your body is literally using all the energy asborbed. Stop pushing your shitty vegan agenda on people that just want to lose weight. There are no benefits to WHAT you are eating on a low calorie diet besides nutritional value. Which is a non factor to someone who's only goal is weight loss.
>>
http://www.completehumanperformance.com/calories-count/

Good article with sources

I HATE PSEUDOSCIENCE FUCKS

There is literally so much garbage nonscience floating around in the world of nutrition and fitness it makes me want to blow my fucking brains out
>>
>>25408663
>Evidence indicates, however, that the difference in energy expenditure is small and can potentially account for less than one-third of the differences in weight loss that have been reported between high-protein or low-carbohydrate diets and high-carbohydrate or low-fat diets. As such, a calorie is a calorie. Further research is needed to identify the mechanisms that result in greater weight loss with one diet than with another.
A calorie is a calorie, right, but different diets have different results.
>>
>>25408663
You are completely ignoring macronutrients and not to mention that animal products will increase your heart disease risk.
>>
>>25408720
>citation needed
The quote you dropped doesn't support what you said at all.
>>
>>25408601
not the guy you're arguing with, but surely weight loss cannot be one's only goal. One's goal should always be health, right? Therefore it makes sense to eat not just any 1500 calories, but preferably 1500 healthy calories. Just my two cents.
>>
>>25408754
Its the first source cited by your link.

>http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20592131
>Our results suggest that a decrease in meat consumption may improve weight management.
>>
>>25408755
Well some people don't really care for health as much. So your assumption that one should prefer "healthy" calories is not right for everybody.

But healthy diets will indeed help you stay at a healthy weight for a longer period.
>>
>>25408782
Maybe the more important part is :

>RESULTS:

Total meat consumption was positively associated with weight gain in men and women, in normal-weight and overweight subjects, and in smokers and nonsmokers. With adjustment for estimated energy intake, an increase in meat intake of 250 g/d (eg, one steak at approximately 450 kcal) would lead to a 2-kg higher weight gain after 5 y (95% CI: 1.5, 2.7 kg). Positive associations were observed for red meat, poultry, and processed meat.
>>
>>25408755
I agree with that sure. If the original person I spoke to actually cared about being healthy

>which he doesnt because hes on r9k complaining about being fat

It makes complete sense to try and get enough of your daily value of things like fiber carbs and protein.

But if someone only cares about looking better, it doesnt matter what you eat.

The only reason I'm so adamant about this is because when I was 19, I lost 40 lbs eating mcdonalds. and whenever I want to lose weight I just fucking eat less and its easy as shit. People are fucking autistic and dont understand that eating less makes you lose weight. So when I tell people I lost weight by eating mcchickens all day they give me a look like im lying to them.

Drink fucking water, and eat 1400 calories and you will lose weight.

>>25408741
>animal products will increase heart disease risk

WHO THE FUCK CARES
One magazine publishes studies about processed meat and every fucking vegan fuck talks about how unhealthy animal products are

No one here wants to live past 40 let alone old age.

>macro nutrients

Completely irrelevant to goals. We are not building muscle here, we are not building a healthy body, we are losing weight.

Losing the weight is the goal, its easier to eat easy food you enjoy, than to fucking try and eat healthy like a retard.

You will fuck up counting calories if you prepare your own food, you will probably over eat, you will want to eat more..
>>
>>25408826
This is not related to eating at a calorie deficit at all.

correlation does not imply causation. That study is flawed. Its fairly obvious that most people that prefer meat will eat more calories than people who dont eat meat at all. It doesn't account for preference in drinking either. It doesnt account for activity levels.

It's like saying I think chairs cause obesity because fat people sit down more than fit people. the sad thing is that people actually think things like this exactly as I said it.
>>
>>25407957

Videos like this make no sense because anyone confident enough to sit in public with a sign like that wouldn't need to beg for kisses.

Also Stacies see the camera and jump at the chance to pity kiss the faggy youtube personality for attention.

tl;dr REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>I create this thread to relate to some people
>End up with some fags fighting about calories

another day in the chan
>>
>>25408841
>No one here wants to live past 40 let alone old age.
Why would one take the effort to lose weight when they don't want to live pass 40?

>Completely irrelevant to goals. We are not building muscle here, we are not building a healthy body, we are losing weight.
Nobody mentioned building muscle, and macros do matter.

>http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10889789
>A reduction in dietary fat without restriction of total energy intake prevents weight gain in subjects of normal weight and produces a weight loss in overweight subjects, which is highly relevant for public health.

>http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15968579
>Meta-analyses of intervention trials find that fat-reduced diets cause a 3-4-kg larger weight loss than normal-fat diets.

While your assumption of sugar was right, it is probably equally important to reduce fat consumption to a normal range.

This is all for the goal of losing weight.

>>25408886
>correlation does not imply causation. That study is flawed.
Now you are just throwing illogical assumptions.

>Its fairly obvious that most people that prefer meat will eat more calories than people who dont eat meat at all
Read the post again, they did adjust for total energy consumption. So meat -> more fat/slower fat loss.

Not trying to advocate vegan diets, but those studies indicate that weight loss is most effective under a vegan diet.
>>
>>25408964
>fat consumption matters at a calorie deficit
I'm done, carry on. If people actually cared they wouldn't take advice from people on r9k anyways, they would find credible research themselves, or go talk to people from fit.
>>
>>25408488
Go try dieting on 1300kcals a day of sugar or mayonnaise. Guaranteed you will lose less weight than the guy who used healthy food.

You will also feel like shit and look terrible. Just diet with healthy foods like a non retard.
>>
>>25408995
You don't understand, I am arguing that you don't need to restrict your calories so drastically, just eating healthy will do most of it. (Assuming one does not overeat).
>>
>>25408996
You have no factual evidence supporting your claim.

I guarantee that I would lose as much weight assuming the same level of activity on 1300 calories worth of sugar as someone eating healthy food,

I probably would lose more to be honest, I wouldn't pass any stool at all.

However my organs would take a rather serious beating. Liver heart and kidneys would all suffer.

Calories aren't a magic fucking thing. We know how they work.
>>
>>25409030
and I am arguing that eating healthy is harder, because you actually need to measure and count your own food.

It's extra effort. Fat people don't like to expend effort.

It's much easier to count the 350-400 calories in a mcchicken or a cheeseburger then sit there and try and figure out how many calories are in your god damned chicken breast that you need to thaw and cook.

Calorie deficits are a blessing for people that are lazy.

Also you fat fucks, stop drinking soda. Most fat people I know drink over 1000calories of coke in a fucking day and complain about how they are eating healthy food and not losing weight.
>>
File: le_ghetto_laugh_face.jpg (6 KB, 207x183) Image search: [Google]
le_ghetto_laugh_face.jpg
6 KB, 207x183
>>25407957
bruh why this niqqa look like he a cartoon character from the 50s
>>
>>25409077
I agree, caloric restrictive diets are easier to control with cheeseburgers. But not by that much if you can use a pen to write down the weight of every plate you eat.

I get what you mean and most people are probably more happy to follow the former plan than to cook their food.

>Also you fat fucks, stop drinking soda.
I would add that you should cut soda completely and maybe replace it by 2x the amount of water. Drinking more will fill up your stomach and make you feel less hungry over the day. This will make it easier to not overeat.
>>
>>25407957
he kinda looks like feelguy kek
>>
Eating healthy is a meme desu. Just drink 2 servings of this http://www.optimumnutrition.com/products/pro-gainer-p-207.html and have some fat + maybe veggies in the morning. Easy as fuck.
>>
>>25409462
A mix of self cooked food will always be less expensive than any powder container.
>>
>>25409483
Not by much, and self cooked food is shit tier in comparison unless you're making literally perfect meals. It's also a pain in the ass.

>Have a sausage or some fatty meat in the morning
>Scoop out some shit and pour a couple cups of milk into a mixer cup twice a day

Easy as fuck, don't need to get a food scale or do any other autistic shit because it all takes care of itself.
>>
>>25409598
>and self cooked food is shit tier in comparison unless you're making literally perfect meals
It is incredibly easy to spice up the meal to your liking.
>>
>>25409631
I was referring to the gains, not the taste. To get comparable levels of protein you'd need to eat a large portion of skinless chicken three times a day.

I'm not gonna be caught dead wasting an hour or more cooking meals and doing associated dishes every day now that I've discovered the true path except in situations where I wanna treat myself.
>>
>>25409697
Different strokes for different folks.
>>
File: 1424608449826.jpg (54 KB, 558x750) Image search: [Google]
1424608449826.jpg
54 KB, 558x750
>that cuck at 1:20
>>
>>25408016
Not cute. Awkward and retarded looking.

It's 100% safe for girls to kiss him in public -- for a STUNT. That's the frame, and it doesn't make him less lonely if he IS lonely...
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.