[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Video games didn't fuck me up. It was the fact I was an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: giphy.gif (330 KB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
330 KB, 500x378
Video games didn't fuck me up. It was the fact I was an ugly overweight child/teen that fucked up my ability to learn how to socially interact with the opposite sex that fucked me up. Video games are just what I used as something to distract myself from that fact. Now I am in my late 20s and I am not fat anymore. I've been lifting for nearly a decade now, lean and take care of myself. But I still lack that sexual maturity that comes from experiencing the things you're meant to experience when your brain is still developing at a younger age. That is it. The only thing that could have saved me is if I had started lifting and taking care of my body and nutrition from a very young age. I am 100% right, and none of you can convince me otherwise. Have a good day, fags.
>>
alright then lad
>>
Autismo in denial
>>
why are you telling us this we don't actually care. go pay a therapist to care.
>>
That feel. I'm now getting shit handed to me with minimal effort now I'm a /fit/oxen and I keep fucking it up badly because I lack the experience, emotional depth and range and maturity to handle it.

I just don't know how to operate in relationships and kill them too quickly by burning the both of us out on each other

And I fall in love too quickly because I can't separate it from like/just wanting to fuck

I'm fucked.
>>
i think you are right, anon
i feel the same
>>
File: yTfjckT.jpg (46 KB, 666x720) Image search: [Google]
yTfjckT.jpg
46 KB, 666x720
>>25407768
I feel the same.

Anime and video games helped me to escape into the world where I didn't suck.

And now, like you OP, it is too late for me to gain the social experience that I had to gain when I was a teen.

Just have to always keep that in mind that I will never ever be socially mature and able to form a healthy relationship with a normie.
>>
If I ever manage to lose the rest of the weight, I'll know your feel op. It scares me that my weight will literally destroy my life just because my mom had a feeder fetish.
>>
Hm, I don't think video games can ruin anyone. I'm a regular person for the most part, girlfriend of two years, two going on three side chicks, good amount of friends, regularly party at my university, I'd say I'm pretty popular but when I was a kid I was chubby and played video games a lot, including some MMORPGs and real nerdy shit.

Now I just play sports games
>>
File: 1447654246412.png (91 KB, 288x292) Image search: [Google]
1447654246412.png
91 KB, 288x292
>ugly overweight disgusting 3/10 all the way until high school ends
>girls don't even acknowledge my presence
>two real friends in my entire life

>high school ends
>puberty hits
>take some initiative in my life
>skip a year after high school and clean myself up
>lose 70lb, get better clothes, clearer skin, a more fashionable haircut, etc
>go from a 3/10 to a 6/10

>people acknowledge me now and are kind to me
>a girl has shown legitimate interest in me
>I'm so fucking emotionally stunted and messed up that I don't even know how to make relationships
>>
>>25407768
Cool story bro I had all that and im still fucked up
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.