[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hourly reminder that 99% of you disgusting whiny subhumans choose
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1448871553614.jpg (272 KB, 832x1200) Image search: [Google]
1448871553614.jpg
272 KB, 832x1200
Hourly reminder that 99% of you disgusting whiny subhumans choose to be lonely and it most likely has NOTHING to do with your genitics. Nobody is forcing you to be a "robot". If you really do want a girlfriend then fucking work on it. Join a gym. Get out and work on your social skills. Groom yourself. Get a haircut that flatters your face. Shower daily. Take care of your skin. Get those fucking embarrassing anime pics off your facebook. Don't dress like a drug addict. Fucking work on it.
>inb4 but im lazyyyy
Stop whining about being lonely then. You have NO excuse for this. You choose to be lonely. Not women. Not "normies". It is you. You are the only one to blame for your misery.
>>
File: enduplikethisguy.png (147 KB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
enduplikethisguy.png
147 KB, 320x287
work, work, work.
>>
but im a 4'11" indian guy op
theres no hope for me
>>
>>25407795
something needs doing?
>>
>>25407766

And for those of us whom it is genetics? What do you recommend to us?
>>
>join a gym
My bench is lmao2pl8 and my squat is 3.5pl8
>social skills
I can carry a conversation easily.
>groom yourself
I brush my teeth eat my vegetables etc etc
>get a good haircut
Done.
>shower / skin
Now you're just insulting me.
>anime Facebook pictures
I don't watch anime
>don't dress like a drug addict
I dress well, but even this isn't even as important as the others.

bugger off with this shit. Some of us are just short and ugly. There's no help for us
>>
>>25407858
>4'11
wow
>indian
WOW

You know how some people have no excuse? This man has every excuse.
>>
>>25407766
Example of how cruel normies are. Not enough minding their own business. They come here and mock people with mental issues. I guess they lash out because of the guilt they feel.
>>
>>25407858
Can't you just get an arranged marriage?
>>
>>25407858

Quick! How does one use a modern, western style toilet?
>>
>>25407858
Only real robot
God
I'm so sorry anon
>>
>>25407766
Tried everything, nothing works if you don't have guts to initiate. fuck off
>>
>>25407766
This comic is completely off-base. These two could switch sides, and the attractive fucker would STILL be the only one with a girlfriend at the end.

Nobody gives a shit how saintly and well-rounded your hobbies are if you aren't attractive.
>>
>Join a gym. Get out and work on your social skills. Groom yourself. Get a haircut that flatters your face. Shower daily. Take care of your skin. Get those fucking embarrassing anime pics off your facebook. Don't dress like a drug addict.
This is the opposite of what a man should do. Do you want a woman to like you for who you are? Or would you prefer some golddigger who has latched onto the artificial "you"?
>>
>>25408171
>Do you want a woman to like you for who you are?
Is this bait? How would ANYONE like a stereotypical fat, ungroomed, autistic, smelly basement neckbeard weeaboo?
Is being normal considered "artificial" nowadays?
>>
>>25408202
>Is being normal considered "artificial" nowadays?
Yes, normies are fake.
>>
>>25408274
okay lol mr crawling in my skin, let's join your club of real people. is constantly living in misery and despair and wanting to kill myself while anime is the only thing that distract you from the cruel and cold reality please daddy stop touching me it hurts a requirement to join?
>>
>>25407958
>I can carry a conversation easily.
Uh... just this short post clearly shows you're bitter and angry. Nobody finds that attractive.
>>
>>25407858
Please stick around. We need you to step up occasionally on the whinefest threads when some faggots are complaining that they can't get a gf because they're short/ugly/whatever.
>>
>>25407858
holy fuck is this real? any pics?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.