[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone else here know this feeI?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: 56789067898765432345678.jpg (55 KB, 960x801) Image search: [Google]
56789067898765432345678.jpg
55 KB, 960x801
anyone else here know this feeI?
>>
Nope, nobody liked me ever since I stopped growing at 13.
>>
Even other ugly people don't like me. Not that I blame them or anything.
>>
Ye,s actually

;-)d0
>>
There's only one person that likes me and she's a girl but she has a BF. How pathetic am I?
>>
File: 1449804366840.png (626 KB, 788x720) Image search: [Google]
1449804366840.png
626 KB, 788x720
Yeah she was a 9/10 and I'm a 6.5.
Knew I was getting played and I couldn't help myself, she broke it off as soon as she slept with me and I fell for her.
>mfw
>inb4 fuck off normie I'm a NEET of 1 year
>>
>>25407605
I think I'm becoming immune to women.

Last night I went to a bar to drink alone and this drunk girl started to talk to me and I just starred at her.

The manlet that was trying to hit it was like, "show some respect to a women" and just white knighting her.

I didn't say shit and just continued drinking.
>>
Yes. I didn't even like her, personality wise we were way to different...but that ass tho. While she somehow did find me attractive, she was just trying to experiment and see what it would be like to date someone like me.
>>
>>25408172
>she was just trying to experiment and see what it would be like to date someone like me.
Fuck no man! I can see you getting sad.
>>
File: feelshug.png (4 KB, 234x216) Image search: [Google]
feelshug.png
4 KB, 234x216
>>25408055
here ya go m8
>>
>>25407605
Yup
She's a legit model, size 1, etc
I'm a skinnyfat autist who can't make eye contact
>>
File: 1444829506105.jpg (125 KB, 792x684) Image search: [Google]
1444829506105.jpg
125 KB, 792x684
>>25408358
thanks, brobot.. you actually made me feel better for a split second
>>
>>25408708
How do you know she was into you? I have a feeling a lot of people here mistake girls being nice to them as girls being interested in them
>>
My current gf is p. much in my league, maybe slightly above my league, but she's an angel and we both think we got a really good deal in the end.
>>
>>25408770
Well, because we're still dating and I'm still fucking her on the nightly.
I don't even have betabux, so it's not like she's using me.
>>
>>25408815
Fuck, you're living the dream. What do you look like?
>>
>>25408114
I would have liked to see that.
>>
>>25408114
Wish it didn't have to be that way for you man, but still, basedaf.
>>
>>25407605
I know this feel three times over. All three times couldnt do anything about it. Its fucked up because im not at all socially anxious until a romantic/sexual relationship becomes possible at which point i seize up into fight/flight mode. These women probably took my reaction to their advances as rejection which is pretty depressing but atleast kind of amusingly ironic
>>
>>25408838
>6'3
>black/asian
Terrible mix btw
>horrible gook eyes
>east African, so Caucasoid features
>acne scars
>sometimes lazy eye
I did visual therapy like 6 years ago, but it's starting to drift again :/

Met her at GameStop cus I'm a console pleb
>>
>>25408917
>tall and exotic
No wonder
>>
>>25408946
>exotic
Lol nope.
I was raised in boring poor region, and I don't even have a cool urban accent. Just a boring ass monotone.
Literally never received female attention from anyone before. I only now get it when I'm in public with her.
>mfw Chad's try and steal my girl.
I've been rated 3/10 on /soc/ multiple times
>>
>>25409098
You're 6'3, all other self criticisms and opinions of 4chan autists are invalid. Fuck off, Hiroshima Chad.
>>
>>25409098
Hold on to her. You're inspiring me t b h
>>
>>25409126
Did you miss the part where I said I'm an autist with a lazy eye?
I have no friends and 0 talents. I just want to die all day every day.
>>25409129
I'm trying too. But when you've been abused and degraded by women your whole life, it's hard to fall in love. I think she likes that I'm kind of distant though.
>>
Yes in highschool, she ended up cheating/slutting around.
>>
>>25409167
>thinking women care about your lazy eye
facial aesthetics are not that important to some women, you're tall and have BBC, you're all she needs.
>>
>>25409235
They cared when I was younger.
I was brutally bullied and tried to kill myself when I was 10. Put in a psych ward until 18. Had some releases for "conditioning" for like 6 or 8 month stretches, but I'm not normal at all. I can't make eye contact, I have terrible OCD that causes me to trip up my cuticles to the knuckles until they bleed.
The BBC is nice tho
>>
>>25409235
Not him. You're wrong. The face is everything because of how unchangeable is it. It tells everything about you. Tells you how much tesosterone you were exposed to as a child, how much you were exposed to as a teen, whether or not you had stressors growing up (shown by asymmetry), etc

Read through this: "Facial attractiveness: evolutionary based research"
http://rstb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/366/1571/1638
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.