[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /r9k/, what is wrong with me? Im a 20 year old female, im
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: crying-sad-woman.jpg (62 KB, 630x409) Image search: [Google]
crying-sad-woman.jpg
62 KB, 630x409
Hey /r9k/, what is wrong with me?
Im a 20 year old female, im not ugly nor hot. Im average. I like the idea of sex but every form of affection scares the crap out of me. Example a gay friend kisses me on the cheek, i feel awkward as fuck and want to go home the same second. Ive only had a first kiss when i was 16, by this guy but he took me in a surprise. I made up an excuse and went home. Whats wrong with me? Im shy but this is kinda too much i think. Anyone else have the same problem? Advices?
>>
>>25407585
>Advices
Yes just continue to be female and everything will be alright.

There are hordes of beta males willing to provide for you and do whatever you please. I wish I was joking.
>>
>>25407585
>20 year old female
>affection scares the crap out of me
since you're a girl people will understand your point of view
try being a guy with that mindset, no one understands
>>
>>25407585

Find a submissive guy. "Rape" him.
>>
You're a woman, that's pretty much the diagnosis here. All women are incapable of affection, they just hide it really well.
>>
reminds me of Stan needing to throw up every time he's around Wendy
>>
File: 1422747775264.jpg (9 KB, 298x212) Image search: [Google]
1422747775264.jpg
9 KB, 298x212
>>25407585
>Im a 20 year old female

fuck off roastie
>>
File: wojak questions.gif (10 KB, 741x862) Image search: [Google]
wojak questions.gif
10 KB, 741x862
>>25407585
Why don't you try some counselling?
>>
>>25407722
this kills the crab..

iktfb, try being in bed with the girl of your dreams, and shes jerking you off trying to fuck, and you lie there motionless, frozen, unable to think of anything else but how fucked up you are for not being able to make a move - then the shame the next day when your friends ask, you turn red and say nothing happened, and the shame as you see that girl knowing that you've blown every opportunity with her and multiple other girls you really liked

its fucking incredible i maintained the illusion of being a normie for so long.. and kind of incredible i haven't had a nervous breakdown yet (except this last 2 years)
>>
>>25407810
>its fucking incredible i maintained the illusion of being a normie for so long
Well, not really. I mean after all you had "the girl of your dreams" jacking you off?

>>>reddit/fa
>>
>>25407914
you're right i don't belong here
>>
>>25407585
Similar situation here
>28 yo male
>only proper kiss was making out with this chick when i was 17 and drunk as shit
>horrible social anxiety throughout my life
>can't get gf so i resort to a hooker
>unable to get a boner, girl basically has to jam my flaccid dick inside of her, feels awful
>try again with similar results
>hire a tranny, still nothing
>depressed as fuck, gave up and stopped trying
I can't tell exactly what it is, i just feel so fucking awkward and uncomfortable being touched and having someone else so close
So...maybe see a shrink or smthn?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.