[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you go out and social without being ridiculed or made
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 9403690439643.jpg (18 KB, 400x259) Image search: [Google]
9403690439643.jpg
18 KB, 400x259
How do you go out and social without being ridiculed or made fun of constantly?

Every time I've tried going out (hurr durr fuck off normie) I just get shit on in a "joking" manner by pretty much everyone. Nobody let's me speak and when I do it's like I don't exist and it's damn near impossible to get anyone's attention. I just can't connect with anyone and people seem to avoid me.

What am I doing wrong exactly? These experiences have led me to live a life mostly staying in my house and avoiding people.

I shower twice a day, brush teeth twice a day, lift and dress well and groom myself. I can't seem to fit in anywhere I go. I want to make some friends but nobody ever responds well to me. I am 28 years old and this has been my experience trying to socialize.
>>
>doesn't list height

found the problem
>>
>>25407586
5'7.

Im white though. Not asian. My brother/dad is 6ft+. I
>>
>>25407586
Literally this

Always add your height when asking advice about social situations
>>
>>25407568
I know this feel all too well. I deal with it by being drunk.
>>
>>25407612
OP here. IM 5'7.

Thing is i see plenty of other manlets my height n shorter beasting it up and being center of attention out in social events n shit.
>>
File: fempepe.jpg (8 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
fempepe.jpg
8 KB, 250x250
>>25407609

That is indeed your problem. Give up or get taller.
>>
>>25407609
Well done OP you derailed your own thread. Should've lied about your height, I actually wanted to hear what people had to say.
>>
>>25407644
read
>>25407640

I would be perfectly ok with it being 100% about height, but it can't be because I know of tons of other manlets who don't have my problems socially.
>>
>>25407609
I'm not a manlet but I have short friends. First things first: Men are the ones who will accept you, not women. Men see past the height HOWEVER you have to know your place. By that I mean, don't expect to ever be the one deciding what to do because that's when nobody takes you seriously. My short bros are always happy to let me decide but I'm a nice guy so I always ask for their opinion on where were going and shit.

tldr nobody likes a short guy who thinks hes top shit
>>
>>25407668

tldr be a little bitch

That's what you're meant to be OP.

>>25407653

This probably happens all the time. Why I don't trust "I'm a tall loser ;_;"
>>
Normie here. I'm guessing the problem is that you try too hard to be a normal/cool guy and you end up looking like a fake weirdo.

I've seen this shit before. People who overthink social situations to the point they plan everythinf they say/do . Other people notice that and it makes you look pathetic
>>
>>25407745
>>25407745
>I'm guessing the problem is that you try too hard to be a normal/cool guy and you end up looking like a fake weirdo.

Nope. I see other people doing this and getting praise. I find that cringy and I never do it.......I try to be myself and honest as possible and I never be over-the-top. I just try to act normal as possible. I never brag or do anything like that.

I feel like maybe im too nice and people take advantage of that fact (hence why I tend to get a lot of shit) because people think im nice and that im an easy target to be made fun of or something. I don't know.
>>
>>25407831
are you funny?
>>
>>25407668
This isn't necessarily true, one of my friends on my floor is 5'3 and he typically gets to decide what to do because he's the only dude with the car among our group. We all clown each other though.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.