[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best way to commit suicide so it looks like an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1
File: SuicideMethods.jpg (145 KB, 503x773) Image search: [Google]
SuicideMethods.jpg
145 KB, 503x773
What's the best way to commit suicide so it looks like an accident? Would cyanide work or would I be found frothing at the mouth in a pool of my own saliva?

pls respond
>>
bump because im interested
>>
Run with scissors
>>
A fireplace or a gas stove are good starts, they're just not amazingly effective. Electrocution maybe, but it's painful and potentially ineffective once again. Falling in front of a bus or train, but making it look accidental is difficult. Heights if it's windy, could be plausible, but you'd need an excuse to be near the edge of a cliff. They'd find just about any chemical you used to kill yourself during the autopsy so anything you do there will get found out, especially if you're in good health. If you're overweight or something they might just assume its a heart attack or something.
>>
>>25407362
Fucking hell. My fit years won't let me get out easily then ;_;
What if I just buy pitted cherries and "accidentally" eat the pits to OD on amygdalin -> cyanide? Think that would be buyable?
>>
>>25407399
Yeah. People would just think you're a fucking idiot for eating the pits.
>>
>>25407274
Cyanide is more painful then hanging. Plus you need a federal tax stamp to buy it in the US, I would try old age
>>
>>25407424
Worth it. I don't need a foolproof plan. I just need a more inconspicuous method than having a bag of helium tied to my face or missing half my head.
>>
>>25407399
maybe if you mix a bunch of pits in with like a smoothie or something, but i dont know if that would kill you. You'd have to research the volume and shit but I guess that'd be feasible. Probably stomach pumpable to a certain point but I hear cyanide is a pretty painful way to go.
>>
>>25407457
fuck off white knight. Anyway, cherry pits have enough cyanide to kill.
>>
>>25407467
I think you'd also need to eat a couple hundred of them
>>
>>25407489
2 kills the average adult male. Taking 12 would be (99.99...)*(97)% effective
>>
>>25407313
Fucking madman

original
>>
>>25407482
A few minutes of agony is doable. Cellular suffocation will ko me decently quickly and then I'll be good.
>>
>>25407274
How the fuck do they measure agony?
>>
>>25407550
They use a Medium and conduct a seance over your dead body, calling your spirit back from the beyond realm to give you a survey on how you felt your suicide could have been improved.
>>
>>25407569
For fuck sakes so telemarketers call you even when you're dead?
>>
>>25407274
why do you want to make it look like an accident ?
>>
>>25407569
And this is accurate to 0.01? Not bad actually.
>>
>>25407606
because if you commit suicide you get sent straight to hell so he wants to try and fool God into letting him into heaven
>>
>>25407607
They have a large sample size to work with, it isn't that surprising.
>>
>>25407606
Spare feelings of family.
I don't really HAVE to have it look like an accident. It's just courteous. I could hang myself naked while in a clown mask. After all, I won't be here to care. But they'll still be around so it's best to give them whatever security they can muster in that I was happy and carefree and blah blah bs.
>>
>>25407274
go bungy jumping by yourself but use an actual rope instead of a bungee rope
>>
Get really drunk and drive on the wrong side of the high way.
>>
>>25407550
Feels is the base unit of agony in SI. It is quantitatively defined in terms of every second of life being spent as a 2D gfless robot.
>>
Find a way to get your hands on some insulin - from someone in a hospital, or from some Indian online pharm vendor.
Then, you inject a massive amount, letting your body drift away into hypoglycemic coma. Diabetics can die in their sleep if their blood sugar is low enough, and it never seemed painful to me. Maybe uncomfortable when you feel the symptoms of a low (dizziness, confusion, etc) before you pass out for good.
Plus, I don't see anyone getting real suspicious about it - you'll probably have enough time after you inject to toss the small needles out your window of whatever.
>>
>>25407720
lol I already have hypoglycemia. Totally forgot about it because it's controlled by diet.
I'll just eat a shit load of sweets and let it tank when I go to bed, problem solved. Thank you based anon.
>>
>>25407682
I'm just going to wait tell they both die. They already in shit health so hopefully it won't be too far off. I have seen what suicide does to parents and I don't want to do that to mine.
>>
>>25407821
>I'll feel bad for my parents if I commit suicide so those fuckers need to hurry up and die already
>>
Drowning, if you live near the ocean. Rip tides kill more than most people ever suspect. Having almost drowned from one, though, I can tell you it wouldn't be pleasant.
>>
>>25407847
My parents will have shit lives after if I killed myself. Fuck your selfish behavior.
>>
>>25407274
I thought about getting drunk and jumping in my towns river from a city bike. Sadly I already told my parents how I felt so they'd know.
>>
>>25407918
How do you manage to fake happiness and find the courage to live some sort of life to not make them sad?
>>
>>25407274
>buy gun
>buy hundreds of balloons
>tie gun to balloons
>shoot self in face
>gun disappears
>thank me later
>>
>>25408593
>balloons eventually pop
>gun is found 100-200 ft from you, with hundreds of strings and deflated balloons tied to it

Not a very hard case anon.
>>
>>25408593
Hahaha holy shit this is a genius idea.
>>
>>25407274
Skydiving.
Get to the point where you do dives solo, and then sabotage your parachute
>>
>>25408681
No the gun will float into space so the gun is never found, idiot
>>
>>25407503
>2 kills the average adult male.

Two pills of pure KCN, maybe. Not apricot kernels, hat's nonsense.
>>
>>25408681
What is "wind".

But seriously, just mix some chemicals together to create chlorine gas, then inhale deeply.
>>
>>25408775
Unless you're in some mountaintops or have very high wind it's still not gonna travel more than a few hundred yards.

Look it up
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.