[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I've been reading his Manifesto >I can relate a lot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
>I've been reading his Manifesto
>I can relate a lot to what he is feeling.

Hold me, i'm scared.
>>
His actions don't make his words any less relatable, anon. Elliot's jealousy toward Addison would probably be the same as any other robot's in his position.
>>
>>25407222
How does one get access to things like body armor and stuff.
>>
>>25407222

He was never scared. He didn't understand other people felt anything. He just treated them like objects or moving paperdolls, all the way.
>>
>>25407351
I don't think i wanna tell you anon.
>>
>>25407351
ebay maybe?
>>
>>25407351
Ar500 makes a plate that'll stop multiple .308 and/or 30.06 rounds. A complete body armor set, including side plates will set you back about $1000. You can buy a nice Semiauto AK for around $800, and steel jacketed rounds and 80rnd magazines for under $200. Flash bangs are also sold online. Best of luck to you, anon.
>>
>>25408159
-->muh
>>
>>25408159

Do they ship internationally?
>>
File: r9kreading.jpg (754 KB, 1235x2049) Image search: [Google]
r9kreading.jpg
754 KB, 1235x2049
Would anyone be interested in an updated version of pic related?

With Elliot included, and a few others swapped around?
>>
>>25407222
It's an even worse feeling when you're also half-asian
>>
>>25408221
Check ar500.com
I don't know if GunBroker will ship the AK internationally though.
>>
>>25408226
>the stranger

the ultimate robot book
>>
>>25408465

>Meursault charms a girl and has sex with her shortly after meeting

Yeah, no.
>>
>>25408226
Add King Dork to the list
>>
>>25408465
>>25408479
The Stranger is good at portraying a sort of existential autism, and the disaffection in the final couple of pages reflects many robots' attitudes. I think the appeal is the short length and the general theme here. It's entry-level.

>>25408494
Never heard of it, looks ok but there's already Perks of Being a Wallflower on There.
>>
File: spooo.jpg (63 KB, 626x792) Image search: [Google]
spooo.jpg
63 KB, 626x792
>>25408226
But Camus lead the way out of robot-dom, doesn't he?
Anybody knows robots love their position and do everything not to change.
>>
>>25408568
I'm not really a big fan of Camus. I think his Sisyphus thing is vague and can be interpreted in very reactionary ways, though absurdism is interesting. I'm sure there are plenty of basement-dwelling NEETs who are "imagining sisyphus happy" right now and use that image to excuse themselves from finding a job etc.
>>
>>25408159
Holy shit, is there anything that will stop a shipment from arriving in the US, I think it's illegal to get body armor but that won't really matter if you act immediately after it arrives.
>>
>>25408226
keep the aspidistra flying should be on there desu
>>
>>25407351

Online? Im surprised its hard to get a hold of this stuff in the US. I live in the land of the keked and we can buy body armor and stuff.
Maybe you could go to Mexico or Canada and get it?
>>
>>25408606
Why would it be illegal to protect yourself in a gun-filled country?
>>
I finished it today too OP.
I can relate to so many things it's scary.

But I don't get how stubborn he is that everything will get handed to him. I mean, hating your mother that she doesn't marry an extremely rixh guy instead of a normal rich guy. Tfuck?

>tfw I never had good friends I saw after school
>tfw no buddy like James or Philip
>tfw never had female friends like Elliot at age 10 or so
>tfw even more of a loser than Elliot was
>>
>>25408226
>No Lolita
why?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.