[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i'm bored, lonely, depressed as shit how were the holidays
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7
i'm bored, lonely, depressed as shit

how were the holidays for you anons?
>>
File: 1451536717347.jpg (181 KB, 826x1169) Image search: [Google]
1451536717347.jpg
181 KB, 826x1169
>>25406797
How was YOU holiday?
>>
>>25406828
*your
No laugh pls
>>
>>25406838
I laughed at your mistake.
>>
File: 1391098613194.jpg (74 KB, 362x345) Image search: [Google]
1391098613194.jpg
74 KB, 362x345
>>25406828
spent alone in my room, playing a bit of vidya, watching a bit of anime, generally doing nothing but waiting for something interesting to happen (which didn't happen)
also overthinking and mourning the death of several people I didn't spend enough time with
I wanted to be with my mother for the new year but she fell asleep due to drinking too much
my girlfriend is in america and it's been months I haven't seen her and it feels pretty fucking shitty desu senpai

but I didn't make the thread to blog, i want to know what other anons did
>>
>>25406874
Bite me.
>>25406885
>also overthinking and mourning the death of several people I didn't spend enough time with
Hey you, don't think of it that way. They're in a better place you know? Their souls have gone to other vessels, they are still with us.
Your mother is also just trying to have some fun, why didn't you join her?
Also long distance relationships are no good, stay great friends until you can finally meet up with her

If you don't get it off your chest now I'll not tell you how my day went! Muahahaha!
>>
File: feel, it's me.png (128 KB, 579x523) Image search: [Google]
feel, it's me.png
128 KB, 579x523
>>25406962
I joined her but being drunk doesn't feel much different from being sober.
My problem with death is that all the people you look up to will leave you before you die. Dying itself isn't a fun notion - spending the last days of your life in a bed, maybe surrounded by family or not but eventually alone with your own thoughts. It fucking sucks.
I've known my girlfriend for 6 years and I visit her every summer, it's just fucking difficult for the remaining 10 months of the year.
Thanks for the help anyway

Tell me how your day went you fucking idiot I didn't make this thread for nothing god damn
:^)
>>
File: 60.png (554 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
60.png
554 KB, 800x600
>>25406828

Kuroneko a best. Reminds me, need to order the rest of her manga.

Spent christmas and boxing day with mum since she still celebrates it. Otherwise spent the entire holidays at home sleeping, staring blankly at the monitor, playing PoE or DotA 2.

Seem to conflict with myself on a daily fucking basis on whether I enjoy or hate being alone, it's almost like I seem to want to be miserable and angry.

Essentially just wasting time away until college starts up again so I can get removed for having 0 interest in it and not doing any of the assignments.

Honestly feels like we're not even alive you know? Just sat in limbo.
>>
I stayed inside, did nothing and pretended there were no Holidays. Turns out that's really easy when you have no job, no friends and only one family member to deal with.
>>
File: 1451576034517.jpg (834 KB, 1169x1616) Image search: [Google]
1451576034517.jpg
834 KB, 1169x1616
>>25407047
Yes but it is their job to pass on their knowledge to you before they go, don't mourn over them not being here, cherish the memories you have of them instead.

Being alone with your thoughts is good once in a while. It's up to you to make sure you're not alone when your time does come.

I went to a party, I'm not a normie I swear, but I just hung out with my little nephew and snuck him a few drinks. Was comfy until I got too drunk and my aunties bf had to carry me home.
I can't handle my liquor sometimes hehe.
You got a steam?
>>
I spent new years bussing tables contemplating suicide
>>
>>25406797
I watched the fireworks with my waifu and my kat, then I went back to playing alone.
>>
>>25407183
My problem is that they're people my family cut ties off with, and they died shortly after I could meet withh them again. Nothing gained but regrets.
I am always alone with my thoughts, but the idea that the last minutes of my life (or at least when I'll still have all my mind before I get pumped with morphin or something) will be spent reflecting on all the shit I fucked up, is horrifyingly depressing.

Don't have a Steam, don't want to make friends, thanks anyway.

>>25407212
Why?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.