[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Salam fellow Arabs. What's the thing that bothers you the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 8
File: memes.jpg (201 KB, 500x463) Image search: [Google]
memes.jpg
201 KB, 500x463
Salam fellow Arabs. What's the thing that bothers you the most about the west?

>80% of women are trash, the other 20% is sinfully ugly
>>
>90% of the men are amoral faggots or huge pussies
>The other 10% are insane niggers
>>
There's not enough goats in the suburbs, so I've had to start raping cats and dogs. Also I can't find a single shop that sells bottled camel piss, ordering online just takes too long and sometimes customs seizes it for themselves. Filthy white dogs, I oughta Jihad their asses.
>>
>>25406556

We're not actually amoral it's just that we don't give a shit since we live in a society where being "amoral" has no consequences.

If shit went down I could organize my lifestyle around serving my family/elders and living according to rigid decrees to survive.
>>
>>25406556
>tfw nigger arab
>>
>>25406546
most are both ugly and trash
>>
>>25406584
>We're not actually amoral it's just that we don't give a shit since we live in a society where being "amoral" has no consequences.

>We're not actually amoral, we're just amoral
Uh huh...
>>
Hello fellow Westerners. What's the thing that bothers you most about the Arabs?

>Literally live in mud houses
>Destroy each others countries because those Sunni/Shia/Kurdish bastards worship the same god as us but slightly differently
>Slave labour in the rich countries
>About 1000 years behind the rest of the world
>Haven't contributed anything to the civilized world for >700 years
>Can't even kill the only jews in the region
>Hate Hindus for some reason.
>Sand
>>
>>25406546
mongrel white guy with iraqi father here who was also mixed with blonde persian.

Arabs are more violent and evil than white westerners. You are only better than mexicans and black people. Your religion doesn't add any righteousness to you but is used as justification to do evil to others.
>>
>>25406598

Yea but like it's not amoral if it doesn't lead to bad things.

I know how to live according to rigid moral doctrines if I want to, I just don't see the need to.

But for people in other parts of the world or even just other life situations it can be the difference between life and death.

For example one of my female neighbors from when I grew up turned out to have a screw loose - she basically engages in behavior that is bordering on suicidal, no sense of self-preservation at all. Not just drugs and men, but drugs and men in a weird way.

She eventually settled down with a muslim man from a traditional family that wanted to take care of her, and walks around in a burqa. I think this was a great solution to her problem.
>>
>>25406617
OP here.

I'm a non-religious (tips turban) Arab who is westernized and still hates a lot of it, so...
>>
>>25406607
>If they could stop killing each other for like 5 seconds, they could probably actually field a half decent Islamic army
>But they can't
>>
File: sayyedqutb.jpg (21 KB, 232x324) Image search: [Google]
sayyedqutb.jpg
21 KB, 232x324
Same here Arabro
>>
>>25406607
*****triggered*****

>>25406659
We are the true robots.
>>
>>25406646
>Yea but like it's not amoral if it doesn't lead to bad things.
Look at western society, especially in gender relations, and tell me with a straight face that amoral behavior hasn't led to "bad things."
>>
File: 220px-Nasser_portrait2.jpg (13 KB, 220x259) Image search: [Google]
220px-Nasser_portrait2.jpg
13 KB, 220x259
You kids wanna restore Pan Arabism ?
>>
>>25406607
I just hate that they're brown 2bhf@m
>>
File: GOD.jpg (9 KB, 170x243) Image search: [Google]
GOD.jpg
9 KB, 170x243
WE HAVE FAILED YOU
>>
>>25406652
Nice meme. But as I said I'm only a little arab and doesn't even show up genetically as I am a blonde white male with green eyes. Can't even tell because I have more western recessive genes than arab dominant genes.
>>
>>25406674

I'm Swedish actually (white native) and no, it works out very well.

The other parts you see are just the effects of poverty in e.g. the US.

Having other cultural values (like a culture where everyone is rigid and boring like in Sweden) plus state welfare enabled by that culture can make up for all that.
>>
browsing 4chan is haram senpai
>>
>>25406727
>I'm Swedish actually (white native) and no, it works out very well.
Swedish = western anon.
Also, Sweden has a HUGE issue with retarded feminists turning your country into a bunch of pussified idiots.
>>
>>25406705
>whitey gets pinched
>skin is red for an hour
Crackers salty because of our bashra 7ilwa
>>
>>25406607
>>Hate Hindus for some reason.
it's because they hate idolatry and polytheism. 2 things hindus heavily believe in
>>
>>25406722
Good for you. I don't even have Arab friends but most Arabs I associate with are non-religious Chad bodybuilders.
>>
>>25406762
Are you Mashreki habibi ?
>>
>>25406771
Probably but why don't you just say kafir?
>>
>>25406746

Yes, that's part of the culture that's making up for the rest. But it's almost all constructive, unlike what you may think.

For example, we have a few months of obligatory time off with pay dedicated just for men after a child has been born. And we have a large female labor force participation. Lots and lots of down-to-earth practical shit.

We're not pussified, just very cooperative. Because being taken care of by the state as a proxy of being taken care of by each other makes us not fuck each other over as much.
>>
>>25406700
Based Nasser.

Wasn't he assassinated by Islamists?
>>
>>25406788
What ? By Mashriki i mean are you middle eastern or north african arab ?

>>25406805
i dont think he was assassinated, his heart couldnt handle the six days war lmao (it hurts)
>>
>>25406546
>100% of arabs are subhumans
>>
>>25406816
>middle eastern or north african arab ?
Oh shit my bad, my Arabic is shit. North African. You?
>>
>>25406802
>And we have a large female labor force participation
Is that supposed to be a good thing?

>Large amount of career women not breeding
>Nanny state that basically owns you
>Insane taxes because of it
>Have to import Muslims because your own people aren't breeding because they're too busy focusing "on their career," which is almost entirely useless in most cases.
>>
>>25406607
At least the women can be hot and they love white men.
>>
>>25406805
I think that it was el-Sadate that got assassinated by islamists
>>
File: 1433916817325.gif (48 KB, 768x576) Image search: [Google]
1433916817325.gif
48 KB, 768x576
>mfw I know that the Islamic world will soon be subjugated under the western cultural boot

There is no escape.
>>
>>25406748
I'm just jealous because I wish I could smell like dunecoon food and body odor all the time and have nobody comment on it.
>>
File: 1446237302229.png (159 KB, 992x1856) Image search: [Google]
1446237302229.png
159 KB, 992x1856
>>25406829
Tahia Tounes :^)

>>25406859
Little faggot deserved it
>>
>>25406546
Hello Arab man. Is the reason that you conceal the faces of your women because 100% of them are ugly?
>>
>>25406844
>and they love white men
Cumskins actually believe this.
>>
>>25406877
They get to fuck lolis, so it's no wonder they find women ugly.
Shit, if I could fuck some lolis I wouldn't even talk to grown women.
>>
File: 1451070473712.gif (568 KB, 521x479) Image search: [Google]
1451070473712.gif
568 KB, 521x479
>>25406546

Thread soundtrack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykcYfim7qXU

>Muslimgauze-Return Of Black September
>>
>>25406894
>I saw a few pics of filthy murtad bitches in my echo chamber so it must mean everyone of them likes us
>>
>>25406875
Kek at that comic. You should show that to a Dutch guy. The whole country despises Moroccans and has no clue what the rest of those countries are.

>>25406877
Yes. White women are top tier especially if they look like children.

>>25406905
Why do grown women screech like banshees all day?
>>
>>25406546
This is the one thing I agree with. I wish moslems bombed more women in the west.
>>
>>25406911
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKQWjkq7qlo
>Muslimgauze-Every Grain Of Palestinian Sand
>>
>>25406960
>Why do grown women screech like banshees all day?
They're stupid?
Fuck if I know man, women do all kinds of stupid shit.
>>
>>25406960
>Kek at that comic. You should show that to a Dutch guy. The whole country despises Moroccans and has no clue what the rest of those countries are.
Do you by any chance live in France ?
>>
>>25406844
>they love white men.
O I am laffin
>>
>>25406894
I've fucked like 7 thirsty Arab chicks in the past week and I'm only average. No wonder you keep them locked up all the time, those bitches are crazy.
>>
>>25406830

No, not at all. That's what we have free state-run daycares and those free months off and all the subventions for.

"Importing" muslims is, believe it or not, mostly out of the goodness of our hearts. I know this is hard to understand for some. People just refuse to believe it.
>>
>>25407093
No, Netherlands.
>>
>>25407138
>That's what we have free state-run daycares
Ahh yes, other people taking care of your kids.
I assume you also fall for the "it takes a village to raise a child" meme.
>mostly out of the goodness of our hearts.
Serious question, are you a woman?
>>
>>25406830

We don't expect americunts to understand that it works, but suffice it to say you guys have all the same issues you listed for us, yet we have more free time and general higher quality of life
>>
>>25407003
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utA7Z6q_dqY
>Muslimgauze - Mullah said
>>
>>25406546
>Osama
>Arab
>>
>>25407117
Bullshit, white boy, stop making up shit on the internet, you shrimp dick bitch.
>>
Their disgusting piggy skin
>>
>>25407117
I've noticed that westernized chicks from muslim countries, arab or not, are beyond western-slutty. It's like the christian girl meme where she's so repressed she's happy to break free.

Ever one of these girls wears a shitload of makeup and has her cleavage on maximum display. That in addition to tight pants and an awful perfume that can perforate your skin if you get too close.

And the normiebook posts. Jesus Christ the normiebook posts.
>>
>>25407175
>yet we have more free time and general higher quality of life
As a whole, sure.
Remember, you're comparing a country of less than 10 million to a country of 300 million.
If you compared Sweden to, say, New England, NE would have similar amounts of free time and quality of life.
And better education, and probably less unemployment.
>>
>>25407171

No, man. Not a homosexual or a communist either.

It's just that when you have money and everyone around you have money and the people who have more money than you give you some of their money no questions asked - and there's those guys over there who are in a state so bad that "no money" is the least of their problems - you start to feel like the rich man in the story of Lazarus.
>>
>>25407187
saudis not arab?
>>
>>25406617

You are not white guy anymore. HAHAHAHHAH

I love how you say Blonde Persian, you are ashamed of your parents and ancestors.
>>
>>25407197
>Beurettes scum
>>
>>25406875

That photo actually makes no sense, so why are Middle Easterns hating on Morocco one of the most beloved country and people that Arabs like? Why is there a blonde guy talking at the end???
>>
>>25407254
It's the Maghreb as in the whole of it, Morocco Algeria Tunisia Lybia, the blonde guy is here because it's ripped off a /pol/ meme, but i can see you're unecessarily taking this seriously so i'm guessing you're a triggered mashreki ?
>>
>>25407276

I'm not triggered, I was raised in North Africa. This is just stupid pic that makes no sense, why are the so-called "mashrekis" hating on Maghrebis??? It makes no sense.
>>
>>25407290
Which country are you from?
>>
>>25407254
>Why is there a blonde guy talking at the end???
Berbers are Aryan.
>>
Real Arab ask me anything
>>
>>25407981
Do you rape white western women and if so, how to get away with it?
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.