[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is endless free time a blessing or a curse?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
is endless free time a blessing or a curse?
>>
>"is being completely free a blessing or a curse"
>wageslave logic
>>
>>25405955
Do you ever really have free time with all the anime out there?
>>
File: leech.jpg (655 KB, 1019x1285) Image search: [Google]
leech.jpg
655 KB, 1019x1285
>>25405979
This.
>>25405955
Seek inner happiness like us NEETgods
>>
Blessing obviously. How would working be constructive at all? It doesn't make you a better person, you don't learn anything interesting, and you don't enjoy yourself. You could push boxes or make good or you could study philosophy or do literally anything else constructive. The temptation of sitting on your ass, fappin, and playing vidya will kill you though
>>
>>25405955
a blessing if you're capable of standing up for yourself

a curse if you're a spineless cannon fodder
>>
>>25405955
It's a test.
>>
>>25405955

Would love to face fuck a bitch wearing one of those.
>>
>>25406004
>You will never facefuck Birdo

Why even live?
>>
File: 1440022006449.jpg (98 KB, 900x1117) Image search: [Google]
1440022006449.jpg
98 KB, 900x1117
>>25405988
Can someone explain the NEET's logic to me?
If everyone was a NEET you'd all starve to death yet you mock the people who furnish your lifestyle.
>>
>>25406032
>If everyone was a NEET you'd all starve to death
Not true, ever heard of neetbucks :^)?
>>
>>25406032

Are you new here?

Original post dammit.
>>
>>25406032
If there were no criminals the police would be out of jobs. They still dislike criminals though
>>
>>25406032
It's not exactly any different to the ruling classes laughing at the plebs all throughout history.

You make others toil so you don't have too.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-29-01-52-33-1.png (261 KB, 1080x1403) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-29-01-52-33-1.png
261 KB, 1080x1403
>>25405955
do not believe the memes, living as a NEET is awful and will only lead to self-loathing.
>>
A blessing of course. Being bored but free, is better than being bored and having to slave away.
>>
>>25406070
The nobility earned their keep though. They fought in wars and dealt with politics.
Hell the taxes they paid are nothing to what we pay now.
>>
>>25406063
I think there's a big difference though. In the idea society police would agree that they wouldn't be needed and would switch to a different profession.
>>
>>25406083
Sure thing kike, I won't make shekels for you
>>
>>25406142
Starting wars with other rich faggots over petty reasons is not "earning their keep".
>>
Britbong here, how do I into maximum neetbux?
>>
>>25405955
Seeing that 99% of NEETs with this situation squander their time doing nothing productive and spiral down into depression and suicide as the years roll on I'd say its a double edged sword. Meanwhile those who have less tend to appreciate it so much more than NEETs.
>>
>>25405955
Endless free time? A blessing.

Free time resulting from failure to participate in life which would fill your mind with increased comprehension of whatever you are doing? Guess.
>>
>>25405955
It's not a blessing because theres no such a thing as earning endless time, someday you will die and there's not enough time to experience everything good life has to offer

>>25406032
Nah man I would be hunting food and actually doing stuff if no one did it for me. I dont see why bother going the hard way when the easy one is so much sweeter.
>>
Endless free time is a treasure

However being bored,not knowing what to do or just following the same routine like a wagekuk for hours on end is a curse
>>
>>25406775
>almost 7 billion people hunting (or getting hunted for because too young or disabled etc)
lmao

LMAO
>>
>>25406016
>implying you'd last more than 10 seconds in Birdo's mouth
>>
>>25405955
Endless free time is an oxymoron.

There is no free time without work.
>>
>>25406106
>being bored every hour of every day of every year is better then being bored a portion of your day 5 days a week to earn a wage
>>
>>25405955
depends on what you want out of life. if you are happy with activities that cost little money then it is a blessing.
if you'd like to do activities that require more money then it's not a blessing and feels like a waste of time and you might become depresse.
>>
>>25406106
typical dumbass 2 digit IQ manchild right here. you are implying that no one can make use of all the additional money he earns and think everybody is the same. holy crap how can you be this much of a pleb. i bet all you do in your life is browse the internet, play video games, watch anime and play little socrates.
>>
>>25408266
Then being a NEET isn't for you because you're most likely a failed normie
>>
>>25408364
>Implying he's not a real normie or a chad
holy shit is your view really THIS limited
you are the biggest pleb I've ever encountered on this website
>>
>>25408394
So there's no more robots left here?
>>
>>25408213
This is correct. If you have no obligations youbhave no free time.
>>
>>25405955
A curse.
I mean I'm really fucked up and I have a job, but you have to be seriously maladjusted to want to do nothing forever. It doesn't even have to do with that bullshit about contributing to society.
>>
>>25408160
We wouldn't have so many people in the world without the mass production of food industries btw, so your affront is petty and asinine. Of course 7B of pple hunting deers and fish is inviable.
>>
>>25406044
but all the farmers would be neets too retard
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.