[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /steak/ here? Anything above rare is for normies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: steak.jpg (17 KB, 385x257) Image search: [Google]
steak.jpg
17 KB, 385x257
who /steak/ here?

Anything above rare is for normies
>>
only americuckolds eat raw meat, its a tradition because they also eat tyrone's slonge raw
>>
>>25405458
/blue/ master race here
Who else?
>>
>>25405474
only if the meat is top quality.
>>
>>25405491
Steak isn't worth buying if it isn't top quality anon
>>
>>25405458
Gabachocucks wanting to contract tapeworm this badly

This mexanon wants his carnitas well-done OP.
>>
>>25405508
what cut and age is your definition of top quality anon?

captcha: choose the steak
>>
>>25405534
>mexican beef so shit it give you tapeworm

kek
>>
>>25405542
Woah, I'm not professional at my age of my steak, but I normally got a fillet steak that has been aged about 22-23 days, yourself?
>>
>>25405555

>usa beef so pumped full of hormones it gives you titties and cancer
>>
>>25405617
yeah thats some top quality streak anon, anything more than blue would be a waste.

for day to day if im cooking it myself, i go with porterhouse, unaged, rare, rubbed with olive oil and a bit of salt and pepper.
>>
>>25405617
Well*
Its original you fuck
>>
>>25405627
>assuming op is american
>assuming op has terrible taste and buys factory beef

kek
>>
>>25405669
That sounds great, so you use fine black Pepper or cracked?
>>
>>25405707
cracked and pink salt

also, try and go with organic grass fed
>>
what do you guys think of my steak? it's a 12 oz new york strip, cooked rare. the sauce is a pan sauce made from decent red wine, a few sprigs of thyme, and 2 chopped shallots (although I obviously didn't serve the shallots and thyme with it). also the little pad of butter is homemade compound butter.
>>
>>25405762
literally nothing unless we see the inside
>>
>>25405716
That sounds nice anon you really know your stuff, you should try rubbing a bit of parsley or thyme if you can get them in your area they make it taste earthy and fresh
>>
Steak is for tax payers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ye-XEcD8gRo
>>
>>25405762
Looks like a Nigress aborted MLK jr onto her pad
>>
>>25405762

I bet you think you are hannibal lecter or something
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.