[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /nofriends/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 31
File: 1450039383528.png (156 KB, 471x409) Image search: [Google]
1450039383528.png
156 KB, 471x409
It's impossible for me to make friends.
>nobody will ever be my friend if i'm not interesting, or unable to entertain them
>any friend I make will leave me if I bore them
>tfw have to see normies having good friendships 24/7 because you work in a social environment

At this point i'm done. Trying to make friends and trying to keep them is a chore.
i-i'm not really done i'm just trying to convince myself it's pointless
>>
Shut up and Add my steam
steamcommunity.com/id/ghosx
>>
File: 1429307780951.png (35 KB, 272x378) Image search: [Google]
1429307780951.png
35 KB, 272x378
>only talk to people online
>can literally only talk in a group chat where I can say something and then drop back out of the conversation
>if I try to talk to people one on one it never last more than 3 minutes
>people try to do stuff with me alone but I always have to drag other people in the groups into it or else they'll realize how autistic I am
>>
>>25405365
>tfw boring robot neet
>tfw have tried to talk to a few people on here but they're all normalfags that go outside and have hobbies
>tfw will never have friends
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 350x350
>neet and no friends for 3 years
>find myself talking to my dog and myself more now
>bored everyday
>want friends or someone to talk to and hang out with
>extremely avoidant when meeting new people
>>
File: 1432244911349.gif (593 KB, 370x335) Image search: [Google]
1432244911349.gif
593 KB, 370x335
same here fampai
>>
>>25405365
There are a couple of guys I go to the movies with about every two months or so. Beyond that I almost never meet anybody outside of playing vidya online sometimes.
>>
When I was very young, I was diagnosed with assburgers.
All the friendships I had in school were difficult and I was always cold because I never could connect with people. I felt more at ease just living in my own world.
By the time I left school, I had convinced myself that I was happier being alone.

But, about a month ago, I decided I was sick of being a victim of life. I'm not going to be like those people who make excuses.
In my city, they have meetups and youth ministries and workshops and all that stuff. I'm a lot more self-aware than I was in school. I know a lot more about other people as well as myself. So I know what road to take.

I have a good feeling about this.
>>
>>25405365
I had a long ass wall of text typed out for you but I'll tell you this instead
I found "friends" and I went to a load of normie parties and shit. In the end I realized I'm simply not that kind of person and I prefer to stay away from all that forced social interaction because it doesn't bring me any pleasure.
Ask yourself if you want to be a normie that goes out with his friends.
>>
>>25405941
Good luck! I hope you can find a good, long-lasting friendship.
>>
>>25405958

Here's hoping...

I'm sure I'll be even just one step closer to getting a gf by the end of the year
>>
>>25405365
>>tfw have to see normies having good friendships 24/7 because you work in a social environment

I know this feel. I never talk to anybody because I'm afraid to. Then I see coworkers talking about hanging out after work

I think I'm gonna just say hi to everybody as soon as I see them. That way I can break the isolation at least if only for a moment. Then it would be awkward to not talk to them from that point onward
>>
I'm adopting a cat tomorrow because I have no friends. I had friends before muh depression kicked in. Haven't talked to anyone in months now.
>>
File: kcJJA2M.jpg (217 KB, 1009x1500) Image search: [Google]
kcJJA2M.jpg
217 KB, 1009x1500
>>25405365
fine, I'll give it a shot.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Counter_Clockwise/
>>
>>25405956
You can also make your own robot friends and have fun together sheltered from the normie world. Bonus points if you're indulgent between each other. I guess you could try going to events that attract like minded people and where you have something to do in case you spaghetti too much. Like a M:TG tournament or vidya convention or anything that rocks your boat.
>>
>>25406306
>72 friends
>posting in a no friends thread
kill yourself
>>
>>25406329
I do have a friend like that, I think he's my best friend actually, only he's a bit of a normie but not in the chad sense. He studies in a different city though and we see each other every few months. We actually got together last night at new year's eve. Was comfy
>>
>>25406489
Nice to hear that, don't resent him for his normie like behaviour, I guess he's just trying his best. To be honest friend-wise I'm a bit of a normie too, but I realised the goal is simply to find like-minded people you feel comfortable with, if it feels too forced, then it's probably not the good person for a face to face meeting. A'yway good luck out there, friend.
>>
>>25406588
My problem is much bigger because I actually don't enjoy spending time doing normie stuff, I don't enjoy parties, I don't enjoy night clubs, I don't enjoy social media, selfies and everything like that. I've tried it and it's not for me but people around me can't seem to comprehend that and probably think I'm some kind of weirdo or w/e. I don't know how to find introvert friends that are like-minded
>>
>>25406657
I'm exactly like you concerning social medias clubbing and so on , and most of my friends feel that way to some extent. I found them through middle school and high school, I live in a little town so it's easy to keep those friendships. But as I posted earlier the best way is to do what normie do in a non-normie environment, try finding an event that appeals you and that will attract other people like you, magic : the gathering or vidya tournaments, conventions, meet-ups if you're part of an online community, and so on. Try finding an event like that where you know that you will have fun no matter if you meet people or not, that way you won't get too much pressure, and always have something to do in case of spaghetti.
>>
>>25406398
Having lots of steam friends doesent mean you have a lot of people you actually talk to, fucking retard.
>>
File: shiggy waggy.png (27 KB, 200x201) Image search: [Google]
shiggy waggy.png
27 KB, 200x201
>tfw /nofriends/
feels pretty fucking good mate
I don't have other people to remind me that I'm weird/stupid/obnoxious and I don't have obligations toward anyone
>>
File: 1450039383527.png (124 KB, 382x479) Image search: [Google]
1450039383527.png
124 KB, 382x479
>>25407072
I wish I could have that type of mindset.
I don't understand how people can just be "okay" with being friendless.
>>
Make your own friends, you don't need people. Buy a marker pen and draw smiley faces on things. My ball & Mr bottle can be your friends.
>>
>>25407688
Its usually just a facade.

I'm sure a few people can genuinely be happy without friends, but most just lie to themselves.
>>
File: 1420518694251.jpg (333 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1420518694251.jpg
333 KB, 600x600
>>25407822
it's hard, when I make friends I don't appreciate them and distance myself, but when I don't have friends its all I want in life
>>
>>25407688
It's called being a robot.

You're just a failed normie.
>>
i'm too careless. people find out how careless i am then they "retaliate" by not caring as well, then we cancel out.

then i decide to reach out, then it backfires on me.
it's been a vicious cycle of this for as long as i can remember.
>>
>>25405365
i'll be your friend op, do you want to watch a movie together?
>>
The worst thing is people trying to be friends out of pitty.
I don't want you to be "there for me", i want you to call me a faggot and laugh with me.
This is the reason why you can't tell anybody you're depressed, because the kind of friendship you want can't be possible after you tell everybody you're depressed.
So you don't tell anybody. Ever. It will ruin your life if it comes out.
You hold it in. It gets worse and worse. You stop feeling anything.
Nothing is fun anymore. Nothing excites you anymore.
Oh, a new star wars movie is out? Meh
Oh, you failed a test that prevents you from graduating? Okay
And it only goes number and number, until you realize, you literally can't feel anything anymore.
At that point you either an hero, or turn to opiods.
>>
>tfw faking an interest in magic cards has gained me friends
>>
(>>25407928 here)

>>25407990
why do you think they're being your friends out of pity. maybe they're also depressed, or just react to you since you've opened up a bit?
i'd say don't be such a downer, but that's how you are so nevermind. i'd be your friend too m8
>>
File: 69339325.gif (816 KB, 560x315) Image search: [Google]
69339325.gif
816 KB, 560x315
>>25407990
this is accurate. I've never called the overly kind people my friends the same way, because it doesn't feel genuine. it's too selfless to listen to somebody's shit, it's not any fun either. It's always been the people that I've had a sort of rivalry with that I get closest to
>>
Interacting with others makes me feel I have to constantly keep up a facade so I rather seclude myself.
>>
>>25407876
Idk try to build yourself into a stronger person who can forge good friendships with other people. Don't look for a group of friends, look for a few individuals you like.

Try to distract yourself from your desire to be part of a group or popular, by focusing on your own self improvement. Like do things that are achievable only through your own effort, shit like art, getting fit, or some other hobby.

People in general don't matter as much when you want to become a stronger person, and when you become a stronger person other people want to be near you.

Stop feeling sorry for yourself and come up with a plan to change the things you don't like; a plan that is centered on you.
>>
>>25408672
that's actually really good advice. I didn't think about meeting individuals as opposed to a group. thank you anon
>>
>>25407688
Ill be your friend you seem nice
>>
>>25405776
>people try to do stuff with me
I cant even imagine how people can be such enormous normalfags.
>>
>alone in xmas
>alone in new year
>havent had any normal converasation with my family
>had friends HAD
>They dont invite me anymore because i get the feeling that they find me boring
>spend 12 hrs or all day in my room in front of computer only gets out when im getting food
>even my bitch cousin that lives with us thinks i m boring
>hasnt got out of the house for 23 days now
>>
File: tumblr_m33r32vk9o1qesqq7o1_500.jpg (108 KB, 500x731) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m33r32vk9o1qesqq7o1_500.jpg
108 KB, 500x731
Lol I work every day talking to people and I still have no friends.

It's all up to you.
>>
>>25405365

Where do you live m8? I'll be your pal
>>
all you people saying you want to be friends, what exactly do you have in mind?
obviously you need a way to communicate, like irc or skype right? is it supposed to be like a voice chat thing?
does it have to be tied to your actual identity or can it be anonymous? what are you supposed to do?
>>
Sometimes i find people from r9k to chat with but it always ends in a while.
There has been some people that i could chat pretty well with.
I have one to chat with now and ill have to try to put effort into maintinance so that the contact doesnt die so fast.

Theres one i could try to restart the contact with but i dont think it would last. Maybe we were a bit similar but our tastes and interests werent similar enough to have discussions about so we could only talk about ourselves almost.
>>
File: 1443527816870.png (28 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1443527816870.png
28 KB, 645x773
>>25405776
>can't even make friends online
>>
>>25408894
It could be someone i knew irl or just someone on the internet. It could be anonymous or not. It would just be nice with someone to discuss stuff and just have simple unimportant chats with.
I never have the same tastes or interests as anyone i meet so we never have anything to discuss other than just telling each other about stuff.
>>
>>25408851
>not too nerdy to be friends witb the nerds
>not much of a weab to be with be with the weabs
> obviously not a sporty guy too

Even co betas dont want to be friends with me
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 700x700
>>25407822
this is a real thing
>>
>>25408899
I think you mean me anon. Timezone and your description fits.
Just to be sure, which country are you from?
In any case, yes, restart the contact.
>>
File: Pa4ckFfL5Es.jpg (78 KB, 801x720) Image search: [Google]
Pa4ckFfL5Es.jpg
78 KB, 801x720
>>25408940
just don't try and force the descriptions onto yourself. I'd rather be friends with you if you just say you like some anime here and there over saying you're a weeb when in actuality you've only seen sword art online and madoka
>>
>>25408962
Im swedish.
>>
File: vlcsnap-270333.jpg (19 KB, 704x400) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-270333.jpg
19 KB, 704x400
People aren't all that great, anon... honestly.

Even though i'm essentially at war with myself about being alone or wanting company, I essentially always choose to be by myself.

For some reason I can't seem to bring myself to care about the everyday life of others anymore, I only speak when spoken to, and respond to questions, I don't really celebrate any holidays either.

99% of this world will look to gain what they can from you before moving on to the next person they can use. They aren't to be trusted, either from ignorance or just generally not caring for their fellow people. Lived a life of friends coming and going in the sense that I just wasn't to their standard, I didn't enjoy the things they did, I was the freak.

Even someone who was a best friend of 18 years ended up going down the same path constantly lying, owing people money whilst stealing from me and multiple others for years.

Anyone you try to talk to it feels as if you're bothering them, right? Just another person to fill in any spare time they may have when they're bored, or looking to gain from you.

The worlds a fucked up place, and the people in it are even worse, so i'm afraid even if you were to try and force a social situation you'd probably only end up in the same boat.

We're degenerates after all.
>>
>>25408672
>Try to distract yourself from your desire to be part of a group or popular,

This got me thanks anon
i left my only group of friends (who has the same interests as me) to be with the "in" group that i cant even fit in so i always sort of force myself to them.
ff 4 years, the "in" doesnt even include me anymore when they hang out and past friends doesnt even respond to my plans to hang out or jnvites
they always say theyrre busy or what not

I've been selfish anon
>>
>>25408894
>mfw i also dont have internet

I remember last time someone from /b/ created some tinychat to discuss some mysterious puzzle then we ended up fucking around,cursing each other n shit
its also that rare time in which i have legit fun
i felt like theyre my best friends

to those anons thank you
>>
>>25408962
Was i >>25409002 the one you thought?
>>
>>25408914
I-I know this feel.
I'm even awful at talking with people online, even to other robots/failed normies.
>>
>>25409002
>>25409563
No, it isn't me. You don't have to restart the contact.
>>
>>25409649
Hey anon, how was your day today? Did anything exiting?
>>
>>25409200
If you make a tinychat room right now, i'd join.
>>
File: 1432657091773.gif (1 MB, 390x317) Image search: [Google]
1432657091773.gif
1 MB, 390x317
>>25409679
G-good? Not really.
you aren't talking to me out of pity or anything, right?
>>
>>25409702
So nothing exciting happening in your life?
You're such a faggot lel. Go out and start a fight with a random person.
And make sure you record it. That should be exciting for you.
No, i'm making fun of you to make myself feel better.
>>
>>25409815
N O B U L L Y
O
>>
>>25409815
Oh, I see.
Maybe starting a fight would be somewhat exciting.
>>
people tolerate me because i'm a girl but I don't have any real friends. sucks knowing they only interact with me because they think they might get some pussy. i don't have a buddy to go shopping with or watch tv with or anything.
>>
>>25406944
I've had a steam account for eleven years and I have had one friend who stopped playing cs:s like seven years ago.

I removed him from my friends list a while back, now I'm just flying solo.
>>
File: tyler_durden.png (112 KB, 369x267) Image search: [Google]
tyler_durden.png
112 KB, 369x267
>>25409851
You have to lose the fight though.
>>
>>25405365
most people just talk shit and don't have interesting conversation. most people get on with others through being able to relate to them.
>>
i think a lot of you have the wrong idea about normal people. most people are boring as fuck.
>>
>23 and NEET
>literally never had a friend since middle school
>last time I hanged out with people was during national service time 3 years ago

I wonder what the future holds for me. Wizardy, here I come.
>>
File: 1440133663688.jpg (682 KB, 700x990) Image search: [Google]
1440133663688.jpg
682 KB, 700x990
>>25408940
What type of weeb anime do you like, anon?
>>
>>25405365
always.
why does tv and movies make it look so appealing and easy?

even fucking ponyfags have friends.
>>
File: 1438956844808.jpg (132 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
1438956844808.jpg
132 KB, 1440x1080
This thread is actually very comforting desu senpai. Bookmarking this thread, so I can always go back here if I need advice, or some sort of comfort.
Thanks, anons.
>>
>>25411004
How long do threads on /r9k/ usually last?
>>
>>25411835
I don't know, it just really depends on what type of thread it is and what content it's offering.
It seems like this one will die soon.
>>
http://steamcommunity.com/id/KindaRed/

i hate myself and need friends
>>
File: boje sie wyjsc po bulki.jpg (366 KB, 1200x768) Image search: [Google]
boje sie wyjsc po bulki.jpg
366 KB, 1200x768
I know that

Even if I try to make friends online I am still rejected
It is always me who text them first and conversations look more like interview with them
If I ask "hey how your day is" people don't even reply with "and your"?

feels bad, man
>>
File: 1451354067943.gif (39 KB, 307x230) Image search: [Google]
1451354067943.gif
39 KB, 307x230
>>25412070
added hope we can talk lots!
>>
>want channer friends
>all the ways of finding them would feel artificial as fuck and it'd never come to anything
>plus there's a high chance they'll berate my stupider interests and opinions, which doesn't hurt when you're anonymous but is quite painful when you're not.
>>
>tfw NEET right now and no friends
>tfw had a job full-time and still didn't have friends
>tfw too stupid for uni
Literally everyone I've talked to online told me they got their friends from university.
>>
>>25405365
I dunno what it is but I always had friends and still have friends all my life... I just can't get a fucking girlfriend or any female friends..
>>
>>25405365
>go to a normie New Year party first time in 6 years
>all of a sudden, I won't feel myself awkward or anything like that, guess that's ok, let's keep going
>start drinking
>drink a lot
>hug a lot of girls
>one of them clearly takes a liking to me
>I get extremely nervous and drink a few more shots
>just as that girl started to undress me I pass out
>wake up with my pants shat and my photos all over the net

Never again
>>
>>25413294
Guys can't have female friends unless you're their token faggot friend.
>>
>>25409851
I've started fights with people when I've felt very alone. The enraged reaction I get from them reminds me that I'm a person in the world, not just a barely visible shell of man. And people can notice me and respond to me.
>>
File: 1341902322417.png (11 KB, 426x364) Image search: [Google]
1341902322417.png
11 KB, 426x364
You learn to accept it eventually. I use Omegle if I really feel the urge to chat. Maintaining friendships is just too hard.
>>
>>25413475
You sounds like a complete edgy faggot I hope you get your ass beat one day
>>
>>25413294
same here, went from always having friends in real life to now having online friends but the ability to have female friends eludes me, I doubt I'll ever get a girlfriend, especially not now that I'm a NEET shut-in.
>>
When I was a child I always thought of the fantasy world I had created in my mind, I stopped doing that in high school but when I turned 21 I started doing it again.
It's actually pretty nice because it allows me to spend whole weeks doing nothing yet not being bored at all.
>>
>>25413648
>You learn to accept it.
>implying
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-27-07-59-41-1.png (301 KB, 1080x1286) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-27-07-59-41-1.png
301 KB, 1080x1286
>>25413949
forgot to post this.
>>
friendship is a meme, you'll be a-ok brojackinaboxski
>>
>>25413949
>>25413966
Suicide is always an option if you can't get over it. Different strokes for different folks.
>>
>>25414018
you say that as if it's easy to turn off the part of your brain that screams for survival.
>>
>>25409915
Girls can't be robots
>>
>>25405776
This is actually so fucking me it hurts
>>
>>25414175
Giving up on companionship is a leap in that direction. I'm not saying it would be easy, all I'm saying is that it is an option for those too far down the rabbit hole.
>>
>>25405941
I'm rooting for you man! You make a thread at some point and tell us if you really did make any friends.
>>
>>25407876
>>25407876
Are you me? I think you are senpai. I have friends but I don't really put the effort into keep them. I think it stems from the fact that I'm afraid that once they get to know me, they'll realize how much of a fucking autist/sperg I am.
>>
>>25407990
Or they could just genuinely care about you?
>>
>>25413766
Yeah, but you can't lie, being noticed in any type of way feels kind of nice.
>>
>>25405365
>havent had irl friends since 14
>have online "friends" that I havent talked to in months, probably well over a year for most of them
>cant make lasting friendships online
>cant even begin to think about making friends irl

why even bother. at this point I would be more than happy to have a romantic partner, then i wouldnt care about having friends.
>>
>>25409699
Same here senpai.
I guess some sort of skype group chat, tinychat, discord room, etc, would be nice.
As long as we have no normalfags.
>>
>>25409915
I know that feel fampai. Lets go shopping and watch T.v
>>
>want to talk to someone
>refuse to talk to anyone underaged (i.e. senpai desu senpai gaymeme all that bullshit)
>end up talking to nobody
>>
>>25410820
Ponyfags are normalfags to begin with. Just with a somewhat cringe worthy hobby.
>>
File: 1438956844805.png (833 KB, 979x1050) Image search: [Google]
1438956844805.png
833 KB, 979x1050
>>25414534
>at this point I would be more than happy to have a romantic partner
That would make me soo happy. I don't understand why robots see the appeal in pump and dumping. To have someone to love, and for them to love back must be an amazing feeling.
>>
>>25414534
I've been told that friends are stepping stones to attaining a romantic partner. If you can't manage to gain friends then what hope is there in finding a qt of your own?
>>
>>25413837
I do this. All the time actually. It's fun to escape the shitty reality you live in,and go to a place where everyone likes you and you'll never be judged. The only bad thing is when you realize none of the things you imagine will ever come true.
>>
>>25414725
>The only bad thing is when you realize none of the things you imagine will ever come true.
I literally cannot get this thought out of my head. I can't even fantasize about anything anymore.
>>
>>25414645
>I don't understand why robots see the appeal in pump and dumping.
because there aren't 40 threads a day talking about how we just want a girlfriend, right?
get the fuck off of this board and stay gone.
>>
>>25414549
>discord
https://discord.gg/0jvF6Zxah3CzxSCU

join this right nao senpai
>>
>>25414487
Why would someone care?
>>
>>25414875
they don't care, don't let 'em trick ya. the only reason someone would pretend they care is to feel smug about what a "good person" they are for "helping someone sad"
>>
File: yep.jpg (49 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
yep.jpg
49 KB, 600x450
>>25414725
>It's fun to escape the shitty reality you live in,and go to a place where everyone likes you and you'll never be judged. The only bad thing is when you realize none of the things you imagine will ever come true.

You have obviously never been to a rave I see

>tfw all those dreams are my reality
>tfw complete strangers are nicer and more affectionate with me than anyone else has ever been in my entire life
>>
>>25414747
I generally accepted that fact a while ago. Don't let it bother man. Just ignore that fact and move on. Don't let reality fuck with your fantasy lie too.
>>
>>25414875
Better question: Why wouldn't they? I think you've just built this misconception that people don't care about other people without some ulterior motive. That it's impossible for someone to give a shit about anyone without any reason. That's not the case man. People care.
>>25414920
>implying
>>
I had 3 freinds but don't really like one cause he's a dick so now I'm down to 2, I barely see them like once or twice a month if that. We barely speak online either. I don't talk to others online so I literally lay in bed all day listening to music and maybe Google a few things
>>
>>25415060
same as the people who claim they feel sad when tragedies occur in some far off part of the world. nobody has any reason to care about some random poster on the internet. you do it for appearances, so people think you care.
>>
File: 1439733095026.jpg (32 KB, 300x418) Image search: [Google]
1439733095026.jpg
32 KB, 300x418
tfw me not being able to pick up girls must be as strange to chads as not being able to make friends is to me
>>
>>25414949
What are raves even like? I always imagined it to be just like clubbing except with more furries and weebs.
>>
>>25405365
Like Nietzsche said, loneliness is only appreciated by the strong. Be at peace with yourself and find an objective for your life, and the solitude will only serve as a desired companion.
Or kill yourself.
>>
I have no friends IRL and don't mind.
>>
>>25415173
I knew weed makes me strong
>>
File: woah.jpg (143 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
woah.jpg
143 KB, 620x413
>>25415171
>just like clubbing
Depends if you're going to a dub/trap show (club) or a Happy Hardcore/drum & bass/ Trance show (rave).

Being at a rave is like being surrounded by free love. It's an entire atmosphere of acceptance culture, love, and being free and having fun. You come as a freak, dance, talk a little (compliments, asking to trade kandi, asking for hugs, etc) and share love/affection (hugs, massages, doing qt touchy feely stuff, etc). MDMA makes people very affectionate so it's accepted if people are affectionate with you randomly. You can either do MDMA, get a little tipsy (if you're awkward like me), pretend to be rolling or channel your inner qt and as long as you're nice, people will share a lot of love with you . . a LOT.
A lot of good feely memories, too many too count.
>>
File: friends.jpg (41 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
friends.jpg
41 KB, 640x640
>>25407688
I'll be your friend, dude. I just finished A Silent Voice. What did you think of it?
>>
I have online friends. It's just the Real Life friends that I have trouble with. I don't know how to do it. And everyone in Ohio is a normie. It's so hard to find anyone that isn't weirded out by the whole "I'm mentally ill, don't drive, and have a lotta anxiety!!" thing. Also men scare the heck out of me and I'm kind of expected to have male friends since I'm a guy so I dunno. Life is just hard. Is anyone here from Ohio? Like the Cincinnati area?
>>
File: 1451445729614.jpg (33 KB, 401x485) Image search: [Google]
1451445729614.jpg
33 KB, 401x485
>>25414435
I'm not afraid of sperging out, but I am afraid of losing people after getting attached
>>
>>25405365
if you have literally nothing interesting to present to others then you don't deserve friends
>>
>>25416213
>I am afraid of losing people after getting attached
>tfw
I hate losing people. I'd always rather die than lose someone. I end up having breakdowns and doing Dumb Stuff. It's awful.
>>
File: 14268472106499.gif (163 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
14268472106499.gif
163 KB, 500x282
>>25416266
>tfw just lost the person I was attached to most
please never fuck up like me. it's one of the worst feelings.
>>
>>25416266
I can relate, all my good friends I've either lost to moving as a child, or due to dumb trivial bullshit that didn't even need to be an arguement
>>
>>25416297
I hate it so much. I always tell people how I get and they never believe me. I've got some really great online friends right now that I think really understand and accept how I am but. In Real Life I feel like it'll never happen. I just want someone who can stomach me texting them every 10 minutes to make sure they're alive ;__;
Ok well, gf = every 10 minutes. Normal Friend = every two hours. Good Friend = every hour
I need to get therapy again lmao
>>
>>25416380
I do the same thing too. Too bad it seems like every normalfag and robot thinks it's annoying.
I would definitely be your friend in real life if I could, sadly i'm not in Ohio.
>>
>>25405365
>always alone
>never felt desire to be with others
>perfectly happy

life is good if you're born to be a hermit
>>
>>25416429
I live pretty close to the tri-state (I'm in Cincinnati like I said) so, anywhere in there I can see being able to come visit me (I'd do my best to visit but, I don't drive and I'm pretty shut-in still).
The whole terrified of men thing probably knocks a good 80% of this board off the list of potential friends. People with sex drives freak me out too desu so if u can't keep it in your pants I'll be terrified even if you're a woman. I have too many issues to even have real life friends wow
Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.