[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Well well well >Look who finally crawled out of his hole!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: a000396.jpg (122 KB, 760x572) Image search: [Google]
a000396.jpg
122 KB, 760x572
>Well well well
>Look who finally crawled out of his hole!
>Have you got a gf yet, anon?
>>
>>25405293
My entrenching tool is the only company I need.
>>
I have a gf.
She is cucking me with some asshole back home.
Dont worry lads though, your gf's do it too
>>
fuck off Jim lets finish the fucking trench already
>>
>>25405293
Aye, she's a rat but she's my rat
>>
File: 0a4.png (129 KB, 724x611) Image search: [Google]
0a4.png
129 KB, 724x611
>>25405293
>tfw you're so mentally damaged by shell-shock at this point that you have absolutely no idea what's happening anymore.
>>
>these posts

never have a gf when you're in the military, basically ask to be cucked.
>>
>>25405293
Getting a gf in 2015/2016 is definitely way harder than getting one in 1914.
Back then it was expected for a male to have a woman as soon as he becomes a man. Women needed someone to provide security, food on the table and warmth in winter.

Now they'll just wave their credit card and some wageslave will do anything for them.
They can live in gated communities for a mere amount of jew papers and never be afraid of anyone.
They can order food online or just go to the supermarket and never have to risk their lives for a beefsteak.
They can turn the electric heater on and never have to work or chop wood as natural resource.
>>
>>25405293
>tfw German gf
I-I'm cucking the enemy right lads?
>>
>Uh, sorry anon. We're all out of gas masks.
>>
>>25405729

O-oh, okay. I actually like the smell of phosgene, so it's fine.
>>
>>25405690
Doing gods work lad stick it to them krauts
>>
>>25405729
Jokes on all of you i pissed in all the masks
>>
>>25405760

kek

It actually smells pretty nice.tho
>>
>>25405771
y-you too
>tfw I'm afraid she likes the baker in her town
>>
>tfw you fail foot inspection day
>>
>>25405855
Fuck the baker in his boi pussy to establish dominance pvt.

Now help me collect dead krauts watches so i can a buy one of them oriental brides i heard about
>>
>>25405929
Y-Yes sir
I'll get right on that
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.