[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wisdoms teeth and Tooth in general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: Wisdom.jpg (58 KB, 830x400) Image search: [Google]
Wisdom.jpg
58 KB, 830x400
I got one wisdom tooth out, I was concern cause all the stories, finally it was a 20 min procedure, wtf simple shit ever, whats your story /r9k/?
>>
I concern about you Englis.

>India super force by 2020
>we having space program
>>
File: jos.jpg (61 KB, 248x321) Image search: [Google]
jos.jpg
61 KB, 248x321
>get all 4 wisodm teeht pulled out at once
>can't enjoy solid foods for weeks
>>
>>25405176
>one wisdom tooth
>20 minutes
I'd go look for a different dentist if I were you.
>>
File: c3d.png (498 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
c3d.png
498 KB, 600x450
>had to have all four taken out
>parents wanted me to go under like they really insisted i do
>finally got there the dentist said "ok your arm is gonna be cold for a bit"
>he wiped some cold stuff on my arm, disinfectant probably
>"ok we're gonna put a little bit now, then more in a-" blackout
>fade in and out of consciousness on the way home
>finally wake up in bed late at night with a shit ton of soup cans and yogurt everywhere
>face was swollen, quite a bit of blood but not too much
>never really in pain, my face was really puffy for like a week
>the only painful part was the fact that I had invisalign that i had to have out for a week
>my teeth shifted a bunch and hurt for a few weeks after
>overall was actually pretty fun, 7/10
>>
Dealt with this for a month or two, just let them come in, eventually got that flap of skin covering them got a bit infected, I ended up cutting it with a blade slowly over time to avoid a lot of bleeding or a giant open wound, lots of hydrogen peroxide and my teeth are now coming in normally. Don't let those chinks fool you into paying for surgery you don't need
>>
I only had 2 in the top row.
It grew in shortly after to replace an infected molar I had removed, so I got my teeth back.

You were a fool to remove you final spares.
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 500x385) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 500x385
>>25405403
>got all four taken out and metal put into my jaw for other reasons
>woke up, drove home fine, jaw was sore but not outright painful
>overall a good experience, no worse than going to the dentist
gotta love Australia
>>
I had four out (not wisdom teeth) a couple weeks ago and hated it. I was so anxious about everything and infections and shit. Actually seriously considered killing myself so I wouldn't have to think about it anymore.

It was a mess. Not sure I'm mentally ready to go through the rest of my orthodontic treatment now.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.