[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>download hot or not to attempt to meet some people >'sign
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
>download hot or not to attempt to meet some people
>'sign in through facebook'
>facebook loads
>search ex gfs name, I wonder if she's unblocked me
>she appears, not blocked anymore

I mean, it's been nearly 5 months since she broke up with me. Why actually bother to unblock me? You have to physically go down your blocked list. I'm obviously not going to message her, nor am I getting emotionally involved in this. I'm honestly confused, really confused but curious.

Rationale, anyone?
>>
>>25405020
The real question is were you hot?
>>
>>25405020
No clue

My ex-gf and I were Facebook friends and she unadded me 7 months after we STOPPED talking. Literally no contact and I never post or "like" anything. She literally had nothing that could possibly remind her of me, but 7 months later she I added me

Women are weird man
>>
>>25405053
*unadded me

Not I added
>>
>>25405043
I did get a few matches, in the space of a couple hours, but it's a really old photo.

>>25405053
See that's the thing, she had me blocked all this time.. so I've clearly been on her mind, but not enough to make her actually do anything. Fucking women I swear.
>>
idk man facebook is shit with this stuff I've blocked people multiple times but if I log out of my account or something it unblocks everyone again so maybe she didn't do it on purpose or maybe she just wanted to stalk u and forgot to block you again
>>
>>25405053
Perhaps her new bf felt uneasy that she had her ex on her friends list
>>
>>25405098
It really just poses more questions tbqh. It could literally be anything, but, the easiest thing for her to do was to keep me blocked?
>>
>>25405104
She didn't have me as a friend, she had me blocked for months, and now I'm not blocked anymore.
>>
Blocking someone = I never want to hear from or about this person again, I wouldn't even want to know if they're alive. OR it could be passive-aggressively trying to communicate that feeling while still caring very much about what that person thinks.

Unblocking someone = I would be open to some level of interaction with them, from simple mutual acknowledgement of existence to being friends to casually hooking up to being in a relationship

She probably wanted to forget about your relationship all together, or at least wanted you to feel that way, but then decided she had overreacted and is leaving the door open for you both to be able to talk at some point in the future
>>
>>25405303
Thanks for the detail. It makes sense. But it's just a little bit weird. Although, her unblocking me has made me feel a little more peaceful, but I guess I won't know the reason behind it. There's rarely one explanation unfortunately.
>>
>>25405148
I was not talking to you OP.
>>
>>25405439
My apologies

Originale
>>
>>25405128
Just get over it mayne if she were me she prob unblocked u to get the old dick pics from ur old messages and laugh at them with her friends
>>
how do you know they didn't delete facebook? maybe they deactivated, then reactivated
>>
>>25406374
Different profile picture, and I very much doubt she would deactivate her facebook.
>>
>>25405020
>being the type that gets blocked

Lol. You should obv have the upper hand by blocking first.
>>
>>25406623
Didn't really have any say about the matter
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.