[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Happy new year wagekek! I can't believe another year of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7
File: 1448047000527.png (244 KB, 393x401) Image search: [Google]
1448047000527.png
244 KB, 393x401
Happy new year wagekek!

I can't believe another year of NEETdom has passed already! Well, you know what they say, time flies when you're having fun.

Oh, not looking forward to another year of slavery?

Don't worry, wagie, I'm sure Mr Shekelstein will give you a raise this year! But only if you get enough good wagie points (GWP)!

Well, wagie, I'm heading off to subway to get a delicious sandwich made just for ME by a professional sandwich artist!

See you later!

And as always.
Another day, another dollar.
>>
How's your jaundice these days?
>>
>>25404993
you can say cuck now, cuck
>>
File: 1449736012950.jpg (54 KB, 480x643) Image search: [Google]
1449736012950.jpg
54 KB, 480x643
>another year as a NEET
>do nothing but play video games all day and read books inbetween
>all my wagecuck acquaintances are miserable and barely have any time outside of work

shame most people don't know this joy
>>
>>25404993
i really like subway, but ordering it is such a pain in the ass when you're a social retard. it makes me feel so uncomfortable that i hardly ever go. at least in other fast food places i can stay in my car and dont really have to interact with people
>>
Amerifat here, how can I turn a potential mental illness diagnosis into govt. cash money??

plz someone help I'm going to have to get a job here in the next coming month but that's just not going to happen
>>
File: smugwojaknewyearfireworks.png (279 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojaknewyearfireworks.png
279 KB, 640x400
>>25404993
This will be another smug year.
>>
File: 1401710764373.jpg (34 KB, 396x388) Image search: [Google]
1401710764373.jpg
34 KB, 396x388
What ever do you mean NEET-kun? This is the year i return to NEETdom.

Things are looking up.
>>
>>25405102
Yeah I was a neet for three years and did a lot of useful shit in addition to playing a fuckload of vidya. I don't understand normies who get bored with it. Unfortunately I was forced out of the neet life, I hope to return soon.
>>
File: happy new year lieutenant dan.gif (2 MB, 400x250) Image search: [Google]
happy new year lieutenant dan.gif
2 MB, 400x250
>>25404993
happy new yaer
>>
>>25405295
You are my favorite poster on /r9k/.
>>
>>25405604
Holy fuck Lt. Dan was a manlet
>>
>tfw not some directionless neet scared about his future of certain failure and loneliness

Feels way too fucking good, nigga
>>
>>25405912
But then he got a qt asian gf after he got metal legs to make him taller

>mfw there is a solution to being a manlet
>you just have to lose your legs and get taller prosthetics

Oh god is it bad that I'm kind of considering this?
>>
>tfw leveling up to 28 this year still living with parents
>finally cutting back on hedonistic shit that's kept me occupied for years while working full time to pay back college loans
>credit card paid in full
>recently found out paying debit for everything is autistic and only idiots do that
>got a couple new credit cards with better benefits than my shitty 1% rewards bank one
>2/4 loans paid off
>car paid off
>about to move out of my parents house into a studio

Life is good as long as I can survive on my own under my salary with at least ~$300 left to me at the end of the month.

Gonna be a good year I think. Should be able to move out when I get my tax returns. I really want to live alone. Something no NEET can really understand without rich parents. But to actually survive forever without my parents helping me with loan payments or my cell phone.
>>
As a mechanic/welder/millwright, my job gives me access to materials and tools I otherwise wouldn't have. I don't have hundreds of thousands of dollars to build my own shop and just aimless work on random cars and other projects. I can understand the wage kek thing for a cubicle job that isn't challenging, but I think a lot of trades are untouchable in the satisfaction they provide when completing projects.
>>
Imagine if your professional sandwich artist reads /r9k/. He's seen enough of you to pin you as a NEET. If he knew how disdainful you were of his gainful employment, well... Make sure you watch him make it. Though I'm sure mommy spits in your food too.
>>
File: neet.jpg (41 KB, 390x390) Image search: [Google]
neet.jpg
41 KB, 390x390
So I have this wagie friend...

I know, I know.

So anyway, we were talking the other day. He's working the minimum wage. I forget what it is, $7? 8? And he's complaining about how he wants a new $60 video game.

I ask him if he has much time to play games, and he says yes. He says he likes the sort of game that sucks up all his free time. Something that's really consuming.

I enjoy that sort of thing from time to time, too, but this sort of thing is absolutely perfect for him, compared to me. And I tell him that.

"Why?' he asks me.

'Because you get to spend 8 more hours on it before you've even opened it!'

Oh those wagies. They never learn. Thank you folks, and a happy NEET year.
>>
File: thisnigserious.jpg (23 KB, 397x298) Image search: [Google]
thisnigserious.jpg
23 KB, 397x298
>>25406094
>Friends with someone who plays video games
You're not like autistic are you bro?
>>
>>25406094
I don't get it.

If you're a NEET, why wouldn't you like time suckers like the old WoW or EQ?

What's wrong that he wants that? Ironically he'll never be able to be as engaged as he used to be when he had nothing else to do.

But that's the price you pay for wanting to be independent.

I'd rather live alone working to barely survive in an easy job and play vidya in my off time than live with my parents with neetbux
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.