[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT I'm a fembot who is sick of dealing with all these "people"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
ITT I'm a fembot who is sick of dealing with all these "people" who are out in the middle of the night just hanging around making other people feel like shit desu

ITT awful people group together
I'm a fembot, someone kill me please
I'd pay you anything I had just to kill me desu
>>
want me to lick your vegan vagina
>>
>>25405013
it's not vegan
it's just destitute and awful and I wish I was dead
>>
File: guide me.png (209 KB, 600x319) Image search: [Google]
guide me.png
209 KB, 600x319
>>25404946
what if I messed around with your body and you changed your mind afterwards, would you fight back?
>>
>>25405535
wtf does that even mean.
>>
are you average appearance? secondly, would you allow me to fuck you? im a kissless virgin and it would bring me great happiness to know intimacy before my own suicide.
>>
File: GIRUGA.jpg (155 KB, 1137x766) Image search: [Google]
GIRUGA.jpg
155 KB, 1137x766
>>25405656
that before putting OP down I'd stuff her with my dick and she might change her mind, since she's planing to die it doesn't matter if I want to enjoy myself a bit
>>
I'll kill you OP, but only if there's no way to trace it back to me.
>>
>>25405798

Yep. If OP wants to die she should let us gangbang her first.
>>
>>25404946
who are these "people" who hang around outside at night?

what's that even mean?
>>
>>25404946
My first thought is to tell you that, unless you are cock-shatteringly ugly, to shut the fuck up because any mildly attractive woman living in a developed nation cannot begin to approach the level of depression experienced by their male counterparts. Seriously, if you're even mildly attractive just start stripping or some shit. It'll boost yourself confidence and you'll make more than neet bugs, nerd. On the other hand, regardless of how you look, I really wish you the best. It hurts me to see someone suffering like this. If you're actually this depressed give me your fucking Skype if you want to talk to someone, holy fucking shit yo. Death is nothing. Literally nothing. You don't experience nothing, you just become it. I know how it feels to be suicidal I can sympathize, so please, if you need someone to talk to, contact me.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.