[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Polfag here, So guys, New Year's Eve parties? I heard some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
Polfag here,

So guys, New Year's Eve parties? I heard some rumors about Muslims causing some issues.
>>
>>25404891
At least we aren't backwards and we support diversity!
>>
>>25405178
And also banning fun. Great job guys, great job.
>>
>>25404891

>that shitty propaganda

European rightwingers need to be doused in acid sometimes.

Protip: a picture of SWAT guys is not proof that what you're claiming is happening is actually happening.
>>
>>25404891
>New Year's Eve parties?
Same as most years really.. Get a load of beer and bubbles, some snacks and a good pile of firewoord. Light illegally imported fireworks from Poland, Italy, Germany and Belgium (fuck yeah open borders) and wake up with a splitting headache..
>heard some rumors about Muslims causing some issues.
I heard some rumors in advance, but literally nothing on NYE or after it. The fact that I celebrated in a village of 800 inhabitants, none of them Muslims to my knowledge, might have helped.
>>
>>25406030
>SWAT guys

They're militairy. But I agree with your point.. Especially with regards to Belgium. Unfortunately they have no idea what they're doing as their secret intelligence services are a joke.. So they just pose their armed soldiers in the larger towns to make it seem like they're very much in control and on top.
>>
>>25406056
>especially with regards to belgium
>german secret intelligence services are any better
kek
>>
>>25406176
>>german secret intelligence services are any better

Not too familiar with them.. But in light of the recent (and not-so-recent) attacks in Europe, it's pretty clear that Belgium has dropped the ball on counter-terror. The Brussels neighborhood of Molenbeek more or less turned into a Jihadi-Hotel.
>>
>>25404891
I heard those isis cunts were behind 4chan blowing up last night
>>
>partying
>alcohol
>falling for the liquid jew

Degenerate.
>>
>>25404891
Everything was great in LONDON. Suck it, continentals
>>
>>25406423
>tfw fell for liquid jew last night

you should have seen it mate
>>
File: horrific-betrayal-2.jpg (86 KB, 600x763) Image search: [Google]
horrific-betrayal-2.jpg
86 KB, 600x763
>>25406435

>hundreds of muslim men fuck their white-child-rape-toys on NYE
>dont want to say anything because it would be racist
>everythings fine in London
>>
>>25406472
they probably doubled it yesterday that's why ahmed >>25406435 said it was great
>>
>>25406056
They are not killing terrorits
>>
>>25406030
>>25406030
>Dousing someone you disagree with in acid

Fuck off back to reddit sandnigger
>>
>>25406472
>taking the daily mirror seriously
>>
>>25407898
This. Guys it's 2016, people of color and rape? I mean come on. Only those with power can rape. Only white men.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.