[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
all my steam buddies have went off to do shit with their lives.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1415877047669.png (96 KB, 241x228) Image search: [Google]
1415877047669.png
96 KB, 241x228
all my steam buddies have went off to do shit with their lives.

My last friend is now moving over sears with her family and shes going to go to university

F-Fuck, ill be here stuck in my basement...

My other buddies have been offline for 164 days!!!

They all found j-jobs and shit f-FUCK !!!! man

Im fucking gaming with randoms these days and its not the f-fucking same......

A-aaalone now guys :(
>I feel abandoned

H-holyshit... 2016 maybe i have to actually come up with a resolution to ch-change and actually make a living

H-help HELP HELP!!! im going to be alone :( and i dont want to end up becoming a wage slave

How the fuck do i make a living guys? i have zero experience

Employees will ask me what the fuck iv been doing.....
>>
>>25404700
I try and fill my friends list with people that play games so when i look at it i feel less like i failed in life and fell behind everyone else
>>
>>25404700
what do you play? You play league of legends?
I'll play with you man.
>>
>having friends in the first place
that's where you fucked up
>>
File: Pommes Soufflees.jpg (47 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
Pommes Soufflees.jpg
47 KB, 375x500
>>25404700
Just get a job that doesn't require a lot of interaction or previous skills.
I work in government myself for that reason doing forms, I see my boss once every few months (just asking me how I am doing etc and maybe some extra task)
>>
>>25404700
Holy fuck who types like this
>>
an attempt at post-irony that came off as just being autistic either way, which you are
>>
>>25404700
I know this feel. The worst part if you want him to stay a loser like you so you can keep being friends while at the same time feeling horribly guilty for wanting your friend to suffer. As well as the feeling of happiness for your friend succeeding while also trying to suppress an underlying bitterness
>>
>>25405339
forgot to finish my sentence: that is isn't you who is succeeding and feeling bitter that someone else is enjoying life or is superior to you.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.