[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is your favorite youtuber and why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 159
Thread images: 30
File: NL.jpg (139 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
NL.jpg
139 KB, 1024x576
I start,Northerlion and the culture that surrounds him is pure gold.
>>
>>25404490

NL's channel has kinda grown stale

I'm not really into any youtuber at the moment
>>
>>25404490
>tfw watching him right now
fucking scumlord and co I wish I knew them in real life

When's the next roundtable, it's been a week already
>>
File: poached egg.jpg (30 KB, 351x470) Image search: [Google]
poached egg.jpg
30 KB, 351x470
>>25404514
this t b h

i understand the binding of isaac pays the bills but it doesn't do it for me anymore
>>
I like northernlion but he tries way too hard to be inoffensive in everything he says and does. But that's probably what allows him to stay consistently popular so fair on him I guess.

I also like cinemasins, screen junkies, adosofbuckley
>>
>>25404490
>being into people who make videos of themselves as a hobby/for a living

okay...
>>
>>25404542
>>25404514
afterbirth didn't change or add enough
Also I'm sad he's not going to be doing greed any more now he's got the keeper
Looking forward to Xcom 2
>>
marky moo

I don't like those two faggots he's been making videos with lately because their third guy killed himself, though.
>>
File: IMG_3438.jpg (83 KB, 1024x687) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3438.jpg
83 KB, 1024x687
penguinz0
Dry, intelligent humor interspersed with filthiness & cussing.

h3h3productions
One of the few remaining mainstream channels that still has that homegrown amateur feel. Not the best jokes but I appreciate how down to earth it is.

mindlessmark07
Can someone say ASMR..? And he's got a lot of cool art-knives to show in 720 HD.

Bro Team Pill
A rollicking, lowbrow good time.
>>
Quill18
>>
My favorite yoo tuber is da pewdiepie XDDDDD
>>
File: Ssohpkc.png.png (150 KB, 500x276) Image search: [Google]
Ssohpkc.png.png
150 KB, 500x276
>>25404490
Seamose back when he use to do LP. I like Chris Smooth and Christopherodd right now.
>>
>>25404542
I've been watching him for years and I still like to put the NLSS on in the background while I'm working. I can say he's definitely gotten a lot better at talking over video games compared to when he first started but the old NLSS vods are funny as fuck when he didn't have to worry about being too offensive.
>>
>>25404582
penguinz0 is a new favourite of mine
>>
>>25404621
man I remember when they would stream dark souls on youtube's crappy streaming platform for like 1000 viewers and just shoot the shit
>>
File: 1446118066823.png (267 KB, 896x868) Image search: [Google]
1446118066823.png
267 KB, 896x868
>>25404641
>You'll never go back to the days of them racing shitty nes games on their "100% legal NES"
>You'll never experience Joshes 48 hour stream again.
Good times.
>>
>>25404582
>penguinz0
> h3h3
My nigga
>>
>>25404659
Jsmith's 52 hour super stream is still one of the greatest things on the internet
shit is pure gold
>>
File: kaz.png (7 KB, 217x204) Image search: [Google]
kaz.png
7 KB, 217x204
>>25404490
Aight here we go:
- Northernlion
- TheSw1tcher (TBFP)
- Bro Team Pill
- RedLetterMedia
- rougeamp
- h3h3
- Cryaotic
- Vinesauce
- theneedledrop
- AlChestBreach
- Jontron and I am liking game grump right now

I really don't have the time for all of them but its nice to have a selection.
>>
>>25404690
>- TheSw1tcher (TBFP)
these guys sure went down the toilet

i used to be obsessed with their channel back in like 2012-2013
>>
>>25404685
Them getting really famous youtubers in the stream while they were off their face drunk is amazing.
>>
>>25404698
Yeah I agree honestly. I can bare Matt and Pat playthroughs to a degree because they have a good dynamic but Matt has gotten annoying as fuck. Woollie can fuck right off after bloodborne and dark souls 2. He's absolute garbage and won't admit it. I don't really give a shit about Liam
>>
>>25404690
Vinesauce and Jontron are normie trash to be quite honest
>>
Ashens
Sargon of Akkad
TL;DR
>>
File: ff.jpg (68 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ff.jpg
68 KB, 1280x720
It's Filthy Frank, motherfucker
It's Filthy Frank, bitch.
>>
http://youtu.be/-4CressilIo
There's no competition.
>>
File: 4324566-7314436886-Samur.jpg (257 KB, 1045x782) Image search: [Google]
4324566-7314436886-Samur.jpg
257 KB, 1045x782
I do Northernlion, Sips_, Hat Films, BroTeam, OneFJef (When he updates), and anyone else really. TBFP playthroughs where I don't get annoyed right away, some Arumba/Quill18 when I want to watch paradox stuff, Giantbomb stuff (Only things with Jeff in them), Star_, Jerma985, Mega64...I watch youtube so often that I can't really afford to be picky.

I also watch a lot of Vinesauce stuff, but literally only Vinny. I was in 2-3 of his streams back in 2012 when he was a bit smaller so I still have a soft spot for him. Still have him in my skype contacts even though he removed me from his.

Been making my own youtube videos a lot recently, for all 0 viewers, so that helps me distract myself from my constant ADD existances of doing nothing but sleeping and fucking around on the internet doing nothing else productive.
>>
>>25404690
>broteam
mein neger
>>
>>25404704
When they got pewdiepie, i was there such a great moment
>>
>>25404742
Yeh but they make me laugh and forget about my shitty life.

>>25404751
Got sick of Sargon. I realised that the shit he put up just kind of made me mad and ruined my day.
>>
File: 1448767345532.png (215 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
1448767345532.png
215 KB, 894x894
>knowing youtubers
>having a favorite youtuber
>>
>>25404542

Once isaac modding comes out we should get some fresh shit
>>
>>25404752
No matter how bad my life gets, at least I haven't literally eaten vomit for money.
>>
>>25404772

And hair-cake.

And searched through the garbage in public to find rats.

Still best youtuber.
>>
>>25404772
>tfw watching a man hit rock bottom
>>
>>25404763
>Got sick of Sargon. I realised that the shit he put up just kind of made me mad and ruined my day.

same here
I really like Sargon
I agree with him on most things
it's just everything he chooses to discuss pisses me right the fuck off and I just can't bare it anymore
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
21 KB, 480x360
>>25404786
Forgot pic.dd
>>
>>25404598
Chris smooves cod videos back in 2010-2012 were God tier

SplAaAAaaash
>>
Might as well just post a lost of youtubers I like

Ashens (reviews cheap shitty toys, electronics)
Drunken Peasants (podcast ft. TheAmazingAtheist, talk about news and etc.)
Dereckvon (old black guy that talks about music and life and shows off his massive record collection)
Funhaus (bunch of guys that play games, darker humour than other gaming channels)
H3h3 (guy reviews shitty videos)
Idubbbz (guy reviews shitty kickstarters, monthly subcription boxes)
I Hate Everything (guy rants about shit he hates, reviews bad movies)
Jacksfilms (guy makes skits and does a daily video asking fans questions, kinda hard to explain it)
Jeremy Jahns (guy reviews new movies and trailers)
Lazy Game Reviews (guy reviews older games like DOS games)
Mega64 (bunch of guys that make video game skits and a weekly podcast)
Needledrop (guy reviews albums, eps, singles)
ReportOfTheWeek (guy reviews food, energy drink)
Filthyfrank (guy does fucked up shit)
Videogamedunkey (unconventional gaming channel)
ZeosPantera (guy reviews headphones, speakers, audio equipment)
>>
ChipCheezumLPs
Sargon of Akkad
Shoe0nhead
Arumba
RedLetterMedia
Cr1tikal (penguinz0)
OnlyAfro
Criken2
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (164 KB, 1919x1079) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
164 KB, 1919x1079
Ancientreality is pretty good not many people know about him though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHp9IQN6I-8
>>
>>25404816
lol nice

bloxxy
>>
>>25404598
I still check Ashh's twitter to get updates on how he's doing
>come back my prince
>>
>>25404760
>OneFJef

Does that nigger even make gaming videos anymore?
>>
speaking of the NLSS
does anyone else here think Rockleesmile is a faggot?
I used to think he was alright
I thought he played off of Ryan, Josh and the other really well
but I don't know
something just irks me about him
>>
>>25404769
There's one special youtuber >>25404755
It's mandatory viewing for real robots.
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 640x960
>>25404816
Fuck anon, well played..
>>
File: file.png (304 KB, 618x521) Image search: [Google]
file.png
304 KB, 618x521
>>25404795
>shoenice
>>
>>25404860
He takes months long breaks.
>>
File: YMS.jpg (28 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
YMS.jpg
28 KB, 480x360
Dont forget about this guy
>>
>>25404867
he's a good lad
>>
https://www.youtube.com/user/ANewHopeee
>>
>>25404867
At least he's not Cobalt, fuck him.
>>
>>25404896
oh my god i hate that guy
>>
>>25404804
Some normie-tier trash, but pretty good otherwise.
>>
>>25404867

Is Rocklee the one with the "highest" voice? Yeah there's something I don't like about him but I can't quite place it. Something in my gut tells me he envies NL's popularity and constantly tries to subtly shit on him.

I dunno.
>>
>>25404867
He's a good solid B-tier. He doesn't do anything aggregious, and plays off well with the others.

Far above Colbat, but he's no JSmithOTI, Fox, or Rob.

Man, Josh being back on mondays saved the NLSS for me. The seemingly endless rut of nothing but Ryan and Nick was wearing thin.
>>
>>25404896

Drop the lokor XXDDDDD

Cobolt get's insanely fucking butthurt if someone trashes him, it's hilarious.
>>
>>25404867
He's a bit of a beta sometimes, and he shirks when he should banter back
He rounds out the personality spectrum for the Roundtable Podcast though
>>
>>25404932
>>25404896
i watched one of cobalt's vids one time and he seemed like a real fucking cunt. he got really mad at people for suggesting what he should do next and apparently the word neckbeard is banned in his chat too
>>
>>25404932
I look forward to anything Josh related period
dude is hilarious
>>
File: cobaltHeadshot.png (891 KB, 534x800) Image search: [Google]
cobaltHeadshot.png
891 KB, 534x800
>>25404950
>apparently the word neckbeard is banned in his chat too
I can see why kek.
>>
Projared is great, he is doing D&D shit right now and i love how unashamedly passionate he is about shit that normies would call you a nerd/faggot with no life for
>>
>>25404950
He's unimaginative, totally unfunny (It comes across most in games like Quiplash, he couldn't come up with a joke to save his fucking ass, and isn't even bad in a funny way), and is constantly disparaging to viewers and fans.

There was a recent NLSS where it was Northernlion, Rockleesmile, and Cobalt playing Duck Game (a 4 player game) and Rockleesmile invited a viewer named Sixteen who makess a lot of Duck Game hats to fill out the fourth slot. The guy was a real class-act and pretty funny even without being part of their skype call...

But Cobalt was always saying "MAN FUCK THIS GUY" "WOW HE'S TOO GOOD" "MAN HE'S INTENTIONALLY LOSING SO WE DON'T KICK HIM" and all sorts of shitty conduct towards the guy.
>>
>>25404855
He uploaded a video yesterday, familia.
>>
>>25404950
I never see shit with cobalt.
>>
>>25404978
that pic makes him look pretty handsome desu
just needs to shave
>>
there was a point where i watched pretty much all NL's videos every day, even used the NLSS to help me sleep. but then the double whammy of afterbirth being kind of boring and fallout 4 being dog shit killed the channel for me
>>
>>25404967
If NLSS was NL, Nick, Josh and Fox/Rob (for the second and third timeslots) every time, it'd be GOAT.
>>
>>25404867
Nah he's aight. He used to be a massive faggot but I think he's grown up since they started all this (Even though he's much older than them).
>>
>>25404855
>>25405010
glad he's doing well i was entitlement sadden by him not being around
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (6 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
6 KB, 320x180
Anyone else here watch the good doctor?
>>
>>25405058
i agree with this. he used to be a bit awkward and out of place but when josh left the show for a while and he had to take over the role of co-host he started to feel more comfortable i think

dude's still kinda awkward and nu-maleish but that's fine
>>
>>25405038
Same thing happened to me with Two Best Friends. Too many unwatchable playthroughs.

As for NL, I've mostly watched his Greed Mode runs (Shame he'll stop doing as many now), as well as NLSS VODs. I don't want to watch Fallout, so that's a shame.

I hope he keeps doing Rainbow Six: Siege, though, those vids are great. They're shit at it, but they are self-aware enough that they don't blame the enemy team for being too good, or blame the game for their own mistakes. They're shit, but they aknowledge it and are funny while they fail at it, so it works, where people being shit usually makes me infuriated in other people's LPs.
>>
>>25405073
>entitlement
fucking auto correct.
legitimate
>>
>>25404896
Is he still on the NLSS? He seems genuinly autistic and it's so fucking awkward when he's on stream.
>>
>>25405082
>nu-maleish

Yeah, I get that vibe from Nick a lot. Luckily, NL seems to crack down hard on going too far with certain subjects. Its a bit dissapointing, but it's a double edged sword. He's obviously doing it to not offend twitterbabbies and redditers, but it also means he doesn't even talk about certain subjects enough to /condemn/ them, so you never hear their thoughts on things that would make me hate them if they were too 'enlightened' on them.

If that makes sense.
>>
>>25405105
Yep, every Wednesday.
>>
>>25405082
i think the fact that he's kind of unassuming makes it better when he says/does something funny or offensive. him losing the first round of duck game he ever played, getting salty, and then proceeding to win pretty much every single game afterwards was great
>>
>>25404514
This, he's stale as shit.
>>
>>25405106
I have a feeling that Nick and maybe Mathas would be standard leftcucks though, with NL sitting kinda center left

I'm glad they keep politics and news talk out
>>
i also love the community channel with Nat
>>
>>25405177
nah, NL is clearly a white nationalist extremist. just look at that skinhead
>>
>>25405010
NIGGER WHAT
MY POWER WAS OUT FOR THREE DAYS AND I MISSED IT FUCK
Thanks kneegrow, I wouldn't've checked.
>>
>>25404782
Remember that time when franku ate a wild growing mushroom covered in prometheus puke?
>>
>>25404760
Joel is alright sometimes but i got kind of sick of him doing that dumb lazy laugh he does at EVERYTHING

Vinny is carrying his own stream group
>>
>>25404950

Does that ever get on peoples nerves when Streamers do that? Like when one random person comes in chat and says something to piss off the streamer, and then the streamer decides to show them who's boss.

I fucking can't stand that. The excuse is always, "Fuck you random viewer, you're one person, not even a sub, and you don't control my stream. I CONTROL MY STREAM!!1! Now I'm gonna mock you and all my subs and other viewers will laugh."

I get that some streamers do it because it's a draw for them, and people find it amusing. But I can't stand it. So many times they'll be talking about some cool or interesting, or just generally having a good time playing the game and discussing that. Then, one person out of possible thousands gets them angry and they go off. If one person can trigger them that easy, then they deserve to have it happen. Whenever I see that shit I stop watching immediately. I don't even care about chat much anyways. I lurk 98% of the time.
>>
>>25404582
>penguinz0
right on, if you don't follow cr1tikal you're a loser
>>
>ctrl f + wingsofredemption/jordiejordan
>no results

Faggots, all of you. If there's any youtuber that's r9k, it's WingsofRedemption.

>great at videogames
>shit flinging temper
>always wants to win
>only cares about games
>obese
>depression
>constantly feeling sorry for himself
>no friends outside of gaming friendlist and youtubers on his podcast
>has to resort to dating sites for gfs
>crazy as fuck redneck hillbilly tier family he's forced to live with and take care
>>
> video game youtubers and lets players

Yes, the shit that literally ruined the internet, let's have more of that, you faggots.

My answer is Regular Car Reviews.
>>
File: poo poo pee pee.webm (1 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
poo poo pee pee.webm
1 MB, 480x360
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXzNlBNCmYk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LViUV3ywzqQ

all i need
>>
Game Theorists & Film Theorists
>smarter than most channels
>I actually enjoy listening to MatPat
>Always enjoy listening to theories of games and, well, pretty much anything, especially if there's a decent research done in the background.
>MatPat seems like a great guy, GG has some valid points and interesting cultural knowledge and Stephanie is qt af

Markiplier
>I just enjoy his brand of humor every now and then. He also plays some really obscure shit I like to see. Seems like a great guy in general.

Liquicity
>my go-to channel for sweet DnB

SmoothMcGroove
>some let's plays, but mostly for his acapella playlist

Rhett&Link
> Good Mythical Morning is a great and cheery show to start the day with. They also have some funny songs

Epic Rap Battles of History
>kinda stupid but entertaining. Some nice guest stars.

Ricesnot
>retarded comedy master

There are others I frequent but can't remember right off the bat, on a phone while taking a shit so can't be arsed to check.
>>
>Nusensei

Great noobie and intermediate guides for getting into recurve target archery.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5CLRC8gaQmA4XcHnuQEfc_qYsiRrL_Uq
>>
File: stayfresh.gif (2 MB, 394x222) Image search: [Google]
stayfresh.gif
2 MB, 394x222
>>25404860
He's been focussing on his streaming game at the moment.
>>
>>25408272
he only got popular, because he was one of the first ones to do COD commentaries on youtube
started a podcast with fps russia and that creep woodysgamertag
they both outgrow him in subscribers and do all the work
gets into hissy fits, because he thought he was the most 1337 in cod even though he only camped like a bitch in pub matches
the cod scene becomes oversaturated, the games punish camping
fails to move on with other games like everyone else
his vlogs and irl vids are cringeworthy
the other guys keep him around even though he is a liability and a pain to work with, until he lies and avoids a trip they've been planning for months
he gets pity views, because he constantly whines how he's so fat he can't get a different job
his life is a trainwreck and it's not even entertaining to watch
>>
>>25409094
>he's not entertaining to watch

Says the fucking normie. He was easily one of the best and most entertaining commentators to watch, probably top 3 at that time along with SandyRavage. And he may not have done much technically to help the podcast, but he was honestly the lifeblood of it, and let's not even mention the fact that the name and even the idea of the podcast was completely his. There's a reason PKA became shit after he left and why TPS is way better vs PKA.

I mean he does get on my nerves sometimes with the woe is me shit, but as a robot I completely understand it. It just makes me mad when he claims he doesn't want to do CoD anymore, but thinks he's going to get the same views if he switches his channel. You know, like he thinks it's going to happen overnight or some shit when it's not and he's going to have to take that initial hit at first if he wants to turn into just a gaming channel, or RPG channel or whatever.

Skill wise he's one of the best gamers on Youtube and he's not one of those LE NERDY SUCHA A GAMUR faggots either. He was one of the best snipers if not the best sniper in WAW and a lot of the earlier CoDs. He may not have always had the best gameplay, but commentary and entertainment wise, he's always been one of the best to ever do it. With all that dick sucking aside, he's the closet you're going to come to /r9k/ on youtube besides those blatant redditors that are shilling for views like that "I HATE MINIONS" bitch, but I guess that's what passes for "entertainment" for a lot you today.

>inb4 didn't read

I don't blame you, I'd discard this fucking wall of text too.
>>
Game Theory.
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 607x608) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 607x608
You fucks forgot one of the greatest channels of all time. Million Dollar Extreme. Swear to god these guys are the last hope for real comedy. Charles and Sam are geniuses, Nick needs to be in more recent videos but if you haven't seen any of their stuff their new work trolling is absolutely next level shit. They have so much detail in every aspect of what they do it's incredible. Also I'm not a weightlifter but Frank Yang is also enjoyable.
>>
Millennial Woes, anybody?
A Scottish NEET with a pleasant voice talking about Muslims and nogs.
>>
I don't really like youtuber culture, but i spent half a year watching NL, Arumba, Quill and Mathas EU4 series

>1. Northernlion
>2. Quill
>3. Arumba
>4. Mathas

Does anybody even watch Mathas?
>>
la beast
>>
>>25409592
mathas is like cole slaw

i'm never gonna order cole slaw as my side at a restaurant, but if the dish i get automatically comes with cole slaw, i'm not gonna be mad

ya dig?
>>
Stefan Molyneux, clearly the best redpill channel out there. I love that he brings experts on and how he connects emotionally with the call-ins.
>>
>>25409732
>le cult leader
>le defoo
>le do you support me getting shot
>le ONE FUCKING DOLLAR
>>
Northernlion and @Brote_Ampill are the only good videogame youtubers
>>
What about GradeAUnderA?
>>
File: 1389585059814.gif (1 MB, 225x386) Image search: [Google]
1389585059814.gif
1 MB, 225x386
>>25404732
>>25404698
The Best Friends have been my sole source of genuine entertainment for years. I don't think they've dropped in quality so much as have run out of "funny" content. Now most of their content is discussion, and I appreciate that more than humor, even though they were funny years ago. Matt has gotten weirder since he got serious with that one girl, but still cool. Pat has gotten louder, which can be annoying, Woolie is just pretty okay all around, albeit not great at non fighting games. Liam has yet to do or say anything interesting imo, he is a true detriment to the channel, imo.
>>
>>25405731
Vinny is Vinesauce. He sets the tone and raises the bar for what a good stream is. Not too crazy, but not dull. Dry and witty but also a little silly. Good serious discussion and analysis of games, but also plenty of dumb topics too to keep things loose.

Most of the other streamers dont really grasp this which is why they've more or less failed at doing their own thing. Joel is the really successful one, but he took all the extremes of vinny's standard and made it somehow more obnoxious and in your face. it works though, he has a huge audience of kiddies that love him for the same reasons they love pewdie and markiplier. Crazy guy who laughs loudly and constantly at everything doing crazy shit all the time. Perfect for the ADD kids, but not enough for anyone whos older. At least he's not boring like fred though. He is the complete opposite of joel in the worst way.
>>
>>25408478
Either you're twelve or mentally challenged.
>>
Lindybeige
because he has just the right amount of classic British eccentricity and humour with some educational value (although he occasionally says stuff in a way that is easy to misunderstand or even just plain wrong)
also, it's funny to see Varg Vikernes arguing in the comments
>>
>>25409477
He's a bloody idiot m8.

He's a cynical prick who reads /pol/ instead of books.
>>
>tfw NL is a literal redditor
>>
File: #LOOT GET.png (279 KB, 404x614) Image search: [Google]
#LOOT GET.png
279 KB, 404x614
Jermbo
>>
>>25409397
people only like him because he is edgy. His humor is easy.
>>
TheNewStoryteller

He is pretty much the final form of all us robots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxhmlAhyD-w
>>
File: 1450911966118.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1450911966118.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ea06UWDBiMc
>>
File: twxodN5.jpg (119 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
twxodN5.jpg
119 KB, 1920x1080
>>25404490

h3h3productions is quality shit. I wish they'd make more vlogs on their alternate channel.
>>
filthy frank
Idubbbz
>>
>>25413468
Or maybe I'm not a trainwreck of a man, who simply can't enjoy things.
>>
Demolition_D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uq07bZq0bcc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7WTSFLvIHI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyIy5nwJ5wI
I love this guy
>>
>>25404490
I've stop watching his youtube video, but the NLSS twitch stream is just the comfiest shit.
>>
Frank Howarth's woodworking channel

Stumbled on it two years ago and got hooked. There's something relaxing about woodworking and the stuff he makes is so cool. Also the animation stuff he does as well is interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAYKDvBZYlQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAYKDvBZYlQ
>>
File: doppelganger.gif (984 KB, 270x194) Image search: [Google]
doppelganger.gif
984 KB, 270x194
>gaming
penguinz0, dunkey, matthewmatosis, razorfist. I used to like Noah Caldwell-Gervais, but then he started talking about "toxic masculinity" in his videos, and that was the end of that.

>other shit
hickok45 for guns
gregsbeerreviews and ralfystuff for alcohol
MrBtongue for writing advice
Falchion Archaeology and lindybeige for history
RedLetterMedia for film critique
>>
>>25413619
>also, it's funny to see Varg Vikernes arguing in the comments
While this is fucking amazing in itself, I wish lindy would actually respond to him occasionally!
>>
>>25404752
>Frank
I love him, it's shame that he lets the pressure get to him. He even deleted the videos where he broke character, those videos where great. Then he went full eat puke retard.
>>
File: 1353629727863.gif (1016 KB, 450x345) Image search: [Google]
1353629727863.gif
1016 KB, 450x345
>>25404811
>>25404751
>Sargon
He's an unfunny talentless scumfuck who's just riding the redpill wave for money.

>feminist says something stupid in a clip he had pulled out of context for his video
>"So WHAT YOU'RE SAYING IS, [repeats whatever the feminist said but with a sarcastic tone], wow, that's very interesting!"

He sincerely thinks he's witty, too.
>>
I like this guy, he recently changed his name to something more official sounding I guess. He recreates interesting buildings in some engine and just does walkthroughs of them.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7jNMxGL7fJE1TDHPJSKzzw
>>
File: smoovemoves.jpg (119 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
smoovemoves.jpg
119 KB, 1920x1080
Chris Smoove. I started watching him back in the CoD days and I was hooked. Most of the other CoD YouTubers at the time were just really annoying geeky guys who made "tips and tricks" and shit. Like xJawz and that fucking White Boy guy with the godawful voice. I wasn't interested in the game enough for those videos. Smoove was just having fun. He seemed like a cool ass guy and his whole gimmick of autotuned laughter, self-made rap songs about camping, and being the only YouTuber who openly camped was just so funny to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGtQt4eYaPc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8k_U0GO74M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCCBHGf9C4Q

His songs were so entertaining
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iDrEkDVEbI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1w8ZJyIIJbM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EyOCO720QY

These days I don't watch him as much because I'm not a huge fan of sports games aside from FIFA, but I still watch his Let's Plays when he does them. His Witcher 3 one was really good.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhsRTmJvI44
>>
Northernlion is the best IMO. I'm an Isaac fan (600+ hours).
I like ERB, it's fun, Smooth McGroove is FUCKING awesome and others french dudes.
>>
1. Tom Scott
2. Rick Steves
3. Shithony Tastano
>>
videogamedunkey. Though his video quality has been spotty in the last year or two and his LoL videos were never funny, everything else of his is pure gold.
also something about his personality is comfy in a weird way.
>>
File: 137593505136.jpg (17 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
137593505136.jpg
17 KB, 240x320
>>25417314
>using anti infantry mines in any game
>>
>>25408478
Absolutely fucking disgusting.

Consider suicide. Honestly.
>>
>>25408478
this is bait

o r i g i n a l post
>>
>>25408478
Noah? robot
>>
Glad you guys like northern lion as well, he's the only video game channel I can watch without wanting to blow my brains out.

>>25408478
Overall shit taste but rice snot is a legend
>>
>>25417538
He was openly the most annoying type of player.

Camped, used claymores. All that shit.
>>
File: down_with_reddit.jpg (107 KB, 604x341) Image search: [Google]
down_with_reddit.jpg
107 KB, 604x341
>h3h3 and filthy frank 4 life! pewdiepie sux but these guys are epic!
>>
>>25404690
I also like Al
>>
>>25417538
>not playing whatever makes people the most salty
>>
>>25404490
Fitzthistlewits is my favourite youtuber.
Too bad he killed himself when Yogscast won the golden joystick award for best youtuber.
>>
>>25404752

This. He's taken a turn for the depraved and normie, but I still love him.
>>
>>25418044
>wonder why I know you cannot aim with any carabine?
>>
>>25418124
Why bother playing something that takes effort, when you can cheese successfully?
>>
>>25418165
It makes more fun if you improve in a game bruh. Nothing wrong with using cheese from time to time but improving is just more fun.
>>
Dayton Does is my favorite. He dues reviews of indie games and I play a lot if em. Also hilarious and subtly red pilled.
>>
>>25418291
>more fun
Who made you the authority on what is enjoyable and what isn't?
>>
>>25404582
>brote
underrated
his streams are the comfiest even if he used to be a sexy fuck
>>
>>25404490

Eye guys nofuckerz er

Cr1TiKaL
Idubbbztv (before the collab)
NFKRZ
Leafyishere (not a fan of the hisssssss thing)
H3h3
Pyrochrinical
>>
>>25404490
MEATMAN DID NOTHING WRONG
>>
>>25407185
Critikal is a filthy chad normie
http://youtu.be/Md1XlSJr_Zk
>>
I stop watching channels as soon as they get over 500 subs.

Once you can fill a stadium with their subscribers, you know that the channel owner won't give a shit what anyone but the tyranny of the crowd says.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcLDpq6ONHo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40ROMhkQg6U

Skunkpaste
>>
>>25404490
Lindybeige
Thulean Perspective
SovietWomble
>>
>>25404490
i like numberphile they make cool videos about stuff i didnt know before

i also like h3h3productions with ethan & hila, i like the humour but I dslike them as people, ethan is kinda dumb

uhmm the rest is a dutch gaming channel, nerdcubed can be fun too

And i also watch libertarianism.org a lot but thats because im a libertarian
>>
>>25419626
Ga naar bed Theo.
>>
>>25419690
nooit!
>>
Jacksfilms and h3h3 productions
>>
Semper Games
Thread replies: 159
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.