[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You must post un this thread if you are still a virgin con this 2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 140x110) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 140x110
You must post un this thread if you are still a virgin con this 2016
>>
File: 187526595b.jpg (16 KB, 298x298) Image search: [Google]
187526595b.jpg
16 KB, 298x298
I remember being a teenager and thinking that life will be easier and awesome when I become an adult.

Thought losing virginity to someone you love was hard in high school because people weren't mature yet.
Little did I realize that high school was probably the easiest and only chance I had of doing so.

Growing up in general was such a depressing process. As a younger kid each year felt like a step in a stairwell to adulthood. Eventually the steps smooth out into a a chute of terror that leads down into a void.

I kept convincing myself that shit will pull itself together when I get older. To my horror, things only became more and more fucked up.

Each year is another opportunity to fool me into building myself up only to be cast down harder than the previous time. Each year I grow older, uglier, and and have an ever decreasing amount of reasons to exist.

Pondering on previous years only brings tearful realizations of missed opportunities I could have effortlessly had.

The only comfort in my fun ride down the chute is that my velocity is accelerating and pulling me faster and closer to the end.
>>
20 y/o here

I'm not a robot though
>>
Here happy now?
>>
File: GETOUTGETOUTREEEEEEEEEEEE.png (361 KB, 858x725) Image search: [Google]
GETOUTGETOUTREEEEEEEEEEEE.png
361 KB, 858x725
>>25404645
>I'm not a rob-
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25404645
>20y/o virgin
>not a robot
these delusions
>>
>>25404623
wow that's emo as fuck fag
>>
>>25404694
Just came back from a rave where I was actually talking/making out/dancing with girls. What did you do today? Don't mean to sound like a dick. I just can't get to the point of fucking dude idk why. But I'm more of a cyborg anyway
>>
to desu honest
>>
>>25404694
19 year old kv here and your (collective) standards got lower.

used to be you had to have no friends and no girl ever show interest.
>>
>>25404870
Would you kindly get off my board?
Thanks.
>>
End my life please
I'm too shy to talk to girls
>>
File: 1451650557342.gif (2 MB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
1451650557342.gif
2 MB, 250x188
>>25404409
qw3e6qergasgf ortoga; fuck off mutations
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.