[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Go to downtown Vancouver for new years celebration >80% Asians
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 4
File: 1402899144138.jpg (340 KB, 1225x1225) Image search: [Google]
1402899144138.jpg
340 KB, 1225x1225
Go to downtown Vancouver for new years celebration

>80% Asians (majority Chinese)
> Realize it's like this pretty much everywhere in Vancouver
>Still can't get a qt asian gf.
>>
Are you Asian? If you are then it's probably because you didn't speak to a single girl. If you aren't then you should know why.
>>
>living in ching chongcouver

Unless youre asian, why?

And lol at a city of canada being literally 60% asian according to 2011 census statistics. Get cucked vacouver
>>
>>25404438
Sucky sucky 1 dollar, ching chong ping pong. Op if you're not asian (which you should be thanful for) get out of vancouver when you can
>>
Used to live in Vancouver, can confirm most people are chinks who don't bother to learn a lick of English then go on to buy every house that their tiny eyes can muster an image of. Fuck em.
>>
>>25404438
Not Asian, Not White, So i'm pretty much fucked.

>>25404440
It's the most beautiful city in Canada with the best weather

>>25404457
If you have money, there is no better place to live in Canada. Plus all them asian grillz
>>
>>25404494
>them asian grillz

Only if you're asian yourself, not everyone likes asian grills. You seem to be living too much inside your vancouver safety bubble
>>
>>25404494
>Not Asian, Not White, So i'm pretty much fucked.

I had a feeling it was something like this. If you're brown or darker then you'll only ever get an average at best asian girl. I'm just keeping it real. Smart thing to do would be to date your own women.
>>
>>25404517
Why are you obsessed with getting asian girls? Is it because youve been brainwashed by vancouver growing up?
>>
>>25404517
all the good looking ones are with super rich asian dudes

>>25404567
Cause they are hot as fuck. I shouldn't have to explain this.
>>
It must be suck to live in Canada
>>
File: image.jpg (137 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137 KB, 960x960
>>25404494
As a 1st gen chinese-candian born and bred in vancouver.

Mfw reading this faggot's post
>>
>>25404617
>all the good looking ones are with super rich asian dudes

That's true of literally every race. The best white girls are with attractive white guys or rich white guys. Replace white with asian or anything you want. I'm not telling you to not to date asian girls. Just be realistic with your expectations. Also, what's wrong with your women? I noticed you still haven't said what you are which makes it harder to understand why you prefer asian girls.
>>
>>25404617
Lmao yea you kind of do, because you're either an asian or a yellow fever fag thats why you find them hot. "I shouldnt have to explain this"is a pure cop out in trying to dodge the question. Can you even explain it?
>>
>>25404669
Guy who posted his face here. That poster is a fucking idiot hes one of those "AZN PRYDE" faggots. I bet 100% he speaks cantonese.
>>
>>25404669
you gotta be honest about what you like

you can't just be like "oh man I'm x race now I gotta date only people who can be considered x race", which is retarded as fuck because how do you know what race a person is when you get into the ambiguity of ethnicity and all that shit

if you live in an 80% asian city, you are gonna want mostly asian girls
>>
>>25404650

you look fresh off the boat, though.
>>
>>25404701
>ambiguity of ethnicity and all that shit

Really? Are you trying to say that all asians look alike when you apparently like asian girls? I'm Chinese and I can tell when a girl is Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Filipino (so I can turn 360 degrees and walk away), etc. I can even tell when a girl is half asian because they're even prettier than full asian girls (on average).

>if you live in an 80% asian city, you are gonna want mostly asian girls

This is understandable, I guess... but wanting a type of girl doesn't mean they're going to want you back. That's the point I'm trying to make. Try your best to find a qt asian girl but don't get your hopes too high.
>>
>>25404750
i ain't that guy/OP

also some people think too much in terms of statistics and forget about the spontaneity of life

i'll see some shit i just straight up don't expect with the perspective i've built up from imageboards, living in a vibrant metropolitan city will do that

and yeah, that does mean non-white, non-east asian dudes dating asian girls
>>
Asian pride brahhhhhhh!!!!!
https://youtu.be/9D5eZu509_A

Dont mess with our girls brah
>>
>>25404783
>that does mean non-white, non-east asian dudes dating asian girls

That's great. Will the relationship last? Definitely something to consider. I've seen pictures of asians with blacks and that blows my mind but then I notice that they're equally attractive (or unattractive, rather) and it's not as ridiculous.

If you think a girl is pretty then give it a shot, regardless of what colour you are and what colour she is but you always have a better chance dating your own women.

Finally
>the spontaneity of life
Yeah, sounds like the reason why there are so many single parents.
>>
>>25404842
>Will the relationship last?

I have family members who are still married with their hafling kids.
>>
>>25404858
Congratulations? Let's hope OP is as lucky.
>>
>>25404873
Why are you congratulating me? I was saying that because they were asking if those kinds of relationships can last irl.
>>
>>25404912
Cos he's autistic
>>
Didn't know so many other robots lived in Vancouver.
>>
>>25404988
Okay la ba?
>>
>>25404980

The only person I would say is autistic in this thread is the gook who made a 30 second youtube video just for this thread. I watched it but I didn't even make out anything he said. I'm not sure what the point was.
>>
>>25404380
Go to a gym faggot
>>
>>25405014
I can feel your autism from that post my gook friend
>>
>>25405015
Ching chong ling gow ching hong
>>
>>25405059
Oh, so it was your slant eyed ass calling me autistic. A bit of hypocrisy, there. What is the point you're trying to make, that asians shouldn't be proud of being asian? Are you some self hating gook?
>>
This is exactly the same with melbourne. So many chinese ppl come here to study the city has more asians than whites
>>
>>25405081
>he doesnt like us
>he must be self hating

Topkek at this fucking gook
>>
>>25405075
I am a mexican manlet and all i do is bang asians you faggot also FOBs are easier to ger with and better overall desu

Going to the gym will help you be more attractive and will make it easier to talk to them
>>
>>25405094
When are you people going to do something about gook parasites invading western nations because theyve fucked up their own country beyond repair
>>
>>25405099
Who the hell is "us"? I am one person. Every time you have replied, it has been me and just me. Also, the fact that you're using gook as an insult when you're the biggest fucking gooks (outside of Asia) that I've ever seen is proof that you're a self hating gooker. Take your low self esteem elsewhere, thanks.
>>
>>25405120
biggest fucking gook*
>>
>>25405118
>>25405094
Spic here why you whites so afraid of chinks?
>>
File: image.jpg (130 KB, 833x833) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130 KB, 833x833
>>25405120
>writes mad drivel
>cos mad
>autism overload

Mfw your reading comprehension is that of a literal autist
>>
>>25405173

You're just repeating yourself now. Much like someone with autism. Also, why do you feel the need to post your face? Jesus. You don't even know how stupid you look.

>ur mad and autistic xD
literally your entire post

Stop posting.
>>
>>25405158
Why arent you? My spanish friend
>>
>>25405201
>tells me to stop posting
>like the mad butthurt gook he is cos i damaged his gook pride

Ill stop when you can make me faggot
>>
>>25405217
You know, judging by this post, you seem like the mad one. Do you even know what the word gook means or are you just using it because I called you a gook? You're just making asians look bad. Not that you care because you clearly don't think you're asian.
>>
>>25405203
Because i fuck their women on the reg i am physically stronger than most of them see >>25405111
Their food is not bad they have more traditional values
their women are actually pleasant to be around. They have some fuck ups but hopefully modernazation can help fix those issues in the future they are rapidly changing and become more civilized little by little
>>
>>25405201
Also i post my face on here because i know theres no consequences.

Hurrrrr you look stupid,

Brb caring what a faggot who probably wont even confront if he saw me irl. this is why you gooks are embarrassing
>>
>>25405217
Dude this guy is just losing it kek
>>
>>25405256
You're not even reading my posts. You don't just look stupid, you ARE stupid. Plus, if you don't care then why are you even responding? You do care. You are upset (for some reason) and it's clear to everyone.

>>25405266
Look at what he looks like and then look at how many times he has called ME a gook. Where is the logic?
>>
>>25405246
>Because i fuck their women on the reg i am physically stronger than most of them see

HAHAHAHHA REKT
>>
>>25405158
Im actually a kebab but asians are too fucking smart. In order to get in theres an exam for melbourne high (arguably best school in the country). Literally 85% of those that made it in were asian. They all go on to get 95+ ATAR rankings and study commerce or bio medicine at melbourne uni and become rich as fuck and stay in the city and the cycle happens again every year
>>
>>25405300
Yea but arent you steonger than them? If youre not thwn youre a faggot brah uleh wallah
>>
File: 1403858116188.jpg (17 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
1403858116188.jpg
17 KB, 210x240
tfw all this city has is shitty FOB chinese or retarded hipsters
i hate it
>>
>>25405332
Deal with it or fuck outta here. If youre not asian youre not welcomed
>>
>>25405292
What can i say its hard to see threat when you jizz all over its face

>>25405300
Study harder or get a rich smart asian gf so you could get some connections while pushing your beliefs on her its fun making qt chink girls learn spanish and how to make tacos
>>
>>25405118
Im persian but nope. Theres literally nothing you can do to stop them
>>
>>25405343
chinks are the worst.
>>
>>25405357
Why dont you go out with your uleh wallah buddies and jump a few asians?
>>
>>25405332
FOB girls arw best girls bro

>>25405343
Not wut ur mum said when i put my burrito in her
>>25405320
You wut?
>>
>>25405371
Sorry man we fucked up our own countryso now we migrate and do he same thing here
>>25405377
>you wut
Go out and bash a few asians
>>
>>25405377
Hey terrorist respond >>25405394
Fuck those gooks just go out with your fellow mates and jump them fuck them theres plenty of them
>>
As a nigger living in van I have to agree. There's just too many chinks here. I get accused of having yellow fever while if I didn't like Asians I be limiting myself to like 10% of the population
>>
>>25405371
You mean niggers and jews
>>
>>25405345
>went to primary school with chinks
>gave me a good foundation in maths
>move to a filthy white bogan suburb full of autist aussies
>everyone thinks i am some gifted child at high school including teachers

Im planning to study hard enough to get into melbourne uni from this shitty public school and fuck some qt asian who whore out at all the nightclubs in the city
>>
>>25405449
Nobody likes niggers

>>25405447
I am not the arab you dumb fuck i am the mexican who has yellow fever
>>
>>25405375
Thats like 80% of all the arabs i know but im not like that. Besides there are almost 0 asians in my shitty suburb
>>
>>25405453
Do that man. Cuck those fucking asians
>>
>>25405453
Doing gods work lad try to get a rich chinese gf bro free shit and nice dinners
>>
>>25405475
Fuuuuuuuuuar that sux man. Wish more asians could get bashed
>>
>>25405509
Get a job faggot or a gf
if bashing asians is the only thing that gets you off i can understand why most hate you camel jockey fucks

Join a gym get a gf and stop fucking goats
>>
>>25405471
But I'm a rich nigger which I why I am able to pull any Asians at all. When you make 450k a year girls will always come.
>>
>>25405537
Mate im chinese. There's something you have to understand about our culture that we dont discuss in publicly. We despise our own people.
>>
>>25405632
Oh ahit rich nigger cucking ching chongs. Keep up the good. Work man. Also make sure you stick it tothose gooks faces that youre fucking their women
>>
You can get an underage gf like i did from recent immigrants who dont speak english
>>
>>25405632
Well like they say money makes women blind enjoy it i guess?
>>25405636
Some of you do some dont i seen all kinds if weird behavior from chinks in the states and in china and different parts of asia.
>>
>>25405492
>>25405501
Thanks lads. It is my life goal
>>
>>25405509
Theyre actually alright people in person but i fucking hate how they talk shit behind peoples backs
>>
>>25405898
Fun fact every person of every race talks shit behind someones back
>>
>>25404380
Vancouver sucks for girls in general. Literally anywhere east and you'll have far better chances.
I'm white and I don't even try. The girls here want to go out and try all the ethnic foods around and put it on YOUR tab. Fuck that shit, i'll make some money here and find a wife in the maritimes to help keep real Canada white.
>>
>>25405913
What i mean is its kind of seems like its instilled in their culture and is part of it and they all are aware of it. If that makes any sense
>>
>>25404706
>doesn't know what a generation is.
>>
>>25404483
Same thing happening here in Melbourne
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.