[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does sex feel like? Does it feel good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: sexblur.jpg (17 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
sexblur.jpg
17 KB, 500x333
What does sex feel like?
Does it feel good?
>>
it's ok
i'd give it like a 7
>>
It's underwhelming. Just jerk off, it requires less work.
>>
Extremely overrated. Fapping is more fun most of the time
>>
It's alright once you get over your nerves and get used to it.
>>
>>25404371
feels gay
>>
mediocre if it's with some random girl

god tier if it's with a girl you love
>>
for me it really is only worth it with someone you really love. feels good
>>
is that taylor swift?
how was this comment not original
>>25404371
>>
>>25404408
Not if you fucked a trap
>>
>>25404371
yes like this faggot said >>25404404
feels so fucking good to tenderly dominate a qt, also if you make them cum twice i.e oral then penetration, she will see you like a god
>>
>>25404403
>>25404431
>>25404442
These anons are telling you the truth, sex is massively overrated if you fucked a fandom girl. But... It is awesome if you do ir with a girl you love

...and yes, I've had both
>>
>>25404431
>with a girl you love
>love
That'll never happen
>>
>>25404523
>That feeling of sex filled with passion
When both of you are into each other it feels so good. You can kind of get that feeling of wanting to be really close when you do it.
>>
like punnets of woodchips
>>
>>25404371
Literally the best thing ever. It's like the whole world drifts in to colour for an hour before and after.

>>25404393
>>25404401
>>25404403
>>25404404
>>25404523
These virgins and their grapes
>>
>>25404523
I'm sorry you never had good sex
>>
I always imagine the same thing, that I'm some sort of sex goddess that's come to Earth to enslave it. It starts with one guy in a filthy alley but every time a guy comes, I drain his strength and become more powerful. Then I'm in a shopping centre and I'm with a guy in a clothing store, then I'm with several guys at a gym (first the owner, then his brother, then a guy in the gym with the rest of the people there watching and masturbating). After that I usually head into a news room and hijack the live feed having sex with the news anchor and having more and more people tune in, masturbate and orgasm to make me stronger. There's a lot more details to it, every guy is a different body type, though I don't really see faces. Every time I imagine one of them cumming inside me I also imagine myself growing stronger and I feel a sort of rush.
>>
It's like sticking a hot dog into one of those mashed potato macaroni cheese and salisbury steak TV dinners to be honest family. It's warm and squishy but nothing happens until you start thrusting your hips and such. It smells and eye contact is kind of awkward and you don't really know where to look as you just gyrate and move back and forth awkwardly.

For guys though I have no idea.
>>
Feels real fucking nice but as pointed out earlier if you have sex with someone that you're in love with it's even better. Honestly post sex leaving myself in her as we both pant and just hold on to each other for 5-10 minutes is just as if not more enjoyable than the sex itself.
>>
>>25404371
no, it dosnt feel good, it feels like you make a deal with satan.
maybe you are the lucky one with in/ot qt that realize your life but, not in this generation m8, we are all doom
>>
A couple of days ago my ex started giving me head after a movie and wanted me to cum on her tits while she was giving a titty fuck.

In general it felt more great as a mental image than physically on my dick, but I did blow a huge fucking load all over her big tits in no time.

Still, I did leave her because of some shady cheatingesque shit and never want to get back together with her, so I'd imagine the whole experience would feel even better with someone who you feel deeply for.

I still have no job, no education, no future and want to kill myself. She has literally no reason to hang with me..
>>
>>25404995

Yeah nah cumming inside someone is a lot better than sitting limp dicked inside someone for 5-10 minutes. You're a fucking moron.
>>
>>25405622

congrats you're a fuckwit m8
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.