[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why go on with life? What's the point of living a life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1438460414737.png (5 KB, 255x253) Image search: [Google]
1438460414737.png
5 KB, 255x253
Why go on with life?

What's the point of living a life in which you are absolutely alone, completely devoid of any love?
Why continue living if you'll never experience companionship and the greatest feeling in the world?

How does one cope with knowing that he'll always be denied the most basic forms of human relationships?
>>
Just having life itself is 99% of the experience, bro. You're stressing about that last 1% when you should just be happy to see the sun rise and eat cheerios in the morning.
>>
>>25404119
All those things are just dull and boring when experienced with a lonely and depressed mind. Life only becomes great when you experience it with someone together.
>>
>>25404119
>you should just be happy to see the sun rise and eat cheerios in the morning.

yeah bro
>>
>>25404092
I keep asking myself the same questions senpai

All you can do is take control of your fate and make a conscious effort to start meeting more people and building relationships. After all, it takes two to tango.

the trick is overcoming your fear and making that crucial leap
>>
>>25404132

You can bring a depressed mindset to a relationship and destroy it. Many people do. You can also experience life without a depressed mindset despite and not be in a relationship. Happiness is an entirely different thing.

You're rationalizing that the last thing you don't have must be the solution to all of your problems. Really, if you were in a relationship, it might turn out to be the same bullshit as before.
>>
>>25404174
Believe me, I tried so often. I have been trying the past 2 years. I've met so many people, I tried to befriend them all. Some of them even knew about my social retardness and tried to help me out of robot-dom and tried to integrate me in their circle of friends.
But it was always just a one-time thing. They are not interested in me being their friend.

There is just something inherently repulsive or wrong with me.

I have given up, I can't change any more than I already have.
>>
you really think that having friends or a romantic relationship will suddenly make you better? that's what normies make you believe, but it's not true at all.
>>
>>25404092
each human consumes an incredible amount of resources
each human inflicts a huge amount of pain on other animals for food, pleasure, inquisition, greed, envy and selfishness. They don't even acknowledge the pain they inflict and instead focus on their own problems

So tell me OP, why should anybody care about your desire to pass on your genes?
>>
>>25404233
I didn't ask for anyone to care about my desires.
>>
You are human, so there are thousands of ways to achieve happiness.

It's pointless to just obsess over one aspect of life that you may have zero control over. Everyone is different, so the positive is that you will have aspects that you can control and others cannot.

tl;dr focus on shit that you can actually control.
>>
I wouldn't be your gf if I was a girl OP. You're supposed to cultivate your inner garden and then invite others to smell your roses senpai.
>>
>>25404092

Yeah man, idk it's totally fucked. It's so hard. I know I'm handsome, and charming, and you'd all hate me for being a normie if we met in real life. But by god do I not get laid and am so fucking lonely. I haven't had sex in a year, and in that year I've had zero female contact. If you don't have a normal personality and good looks, it's over. If one is out of whack then you're fucked.

so i don't know man. I really don't know. The void of an answer terrifies me.
>>
>>25404175
Holy shit my last relationship...

I didn't ask for this, familia. I'm so sad now
>>
>>25404210
sometimes shit just happens for no reason and you're given the short end of the stick in life. abnormalities and outcasts exist on all levels of the animal kingdom and there's not a damn thing anyone or anything can do about it. you didn't choose to be born disadvantageous, it was natural selection doing its thing.

my advice for you is to play the hand you were dealt and do your own thing. don't worry about anyone else, just do what feels right and what will get you ahead in life.

good luck
>>
>>25404319
You're right and I know that. I just can not accept my fate yet.

Thanks.
>>
>>25404267
Yes, you did.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.